Search results for query: *

1. Iberian Wolf

Campaign map crashing - WeatherEvent

Hey all, I'd appreciate if anybody could shed some light here. I'm getting this exception after crashing my modded campaign map: It was running fine on previous betas , up to 1.24 - I can reproduce it after waiting for a while; it could happen in less than a minute or several minutes after...
  2. Iberian Wolf

Modded Crash while waiting on the campaign map

Summary:: Game is crashing while the main hero is waiting in a settlement for a while How to Reproduce:: In my modded main_map, running stable on 1.24 - It happens while waiting in a settlement, and it crashes;; could happen in less than a minute or several minutes after waiting. Crash report...
  3. Iberian Wolf

Resolved Encyclopedia doesn't search letters with diacritics/accents

Summary: Encyclopedia doesn't search letters with diacritics/accents How to Reproduce: You can find a result (such as a village, city, lord, or wanderer) by typing just 3 letters in the encyclopedia search box. However, if the searched item has a diacritic or accent, it won't be displayed as a...
  4. Iberian Wolf

Resolved Scene Editor Non square campaign map vista/terrain doesn't render properly in game

I'm creating a non square map (8192 x 5120; 16 x 10 nodes) and there seems to be issues with the rendering of vista/layers. For some reason, it only renders 10 x 10 nodes, leaving the remaining unloaded; however, It eventually renders it after alternating the vista between multiply and blend...
  5. Iberian Wolf

Under 18 invulnerability

Thought I would try 1.7.0 with some mods, including Kaoses tweaks. I've made just a few tweaks including "hero comes of age" to 14. All great for a while, until I noticed this during a battle. At first I thought it was a brawl between my men, because you know, mods. But that kid was the...
  6. Iberian Wolf

Resolved General Could not set listener frame

Hey, I've been working on a custom campaign map for some time and, out of the blue, I've got the following error when I try to load my map: It doesn't necessarily crash, but the scene is completely black and I can't work on it. I'm aware someone had a related issue, but it doesn't work at...
  7. Iberian Wolf

Resolved Tooltips overlapping

Summary: Some info shown on village and notables tooltips are overlapping How to Reproduce: Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: Radeon RX 5700 XT 8gb GPU Driver Version: 21.1.1 CPU: Ryzen 7 3800X RAM:16mb Motherboard:MSI B450M Mortar Max Storage Device (HDD/SSD):SSD
  8. Iberian Wolf

SP - General Character name

Would be really nice if you could enable characters such as : " - ' to the character's name. Currently I can't have names as Abd al-Raḥmān , Richard "Oc-e-non" , etc. Funnily enough, it is possible to have them in the clan name.
  9. Iberian Wolf

Resolved 1.5.4 Associates captured by bounty hunters (quest)

Nothing major, but the NPC says that one companion with some scouting shall be enough to to do the quest, but it turns out the required skill is Tactics.
  10. Iberian Wolf

Resolved Skill gain exploit

Not sure if a bug per se, but I am able to earn Bow skill points by shooting allied troops after the battle was won. Don't think we should have this type of gain.
  11. Iberian Wolf

Pre-battle positioning

I don't have any problem with the current troop positioning and distance between parties in large scale battles. Before combat, a parley is held, and in case of failure, the leaders will return to their camp and fight/flee. But I have  always thought it didn't make any sense to chase 5 looters...
  12. Iberian Wolf

About weapons on the back...

Guys, I'm surprised that it seems many of you are not aware that a scabbard on the back isn't a Hollywood invention, and therefore is, in fact,  historically accurate. There are several recorded evidences of it. That said, it does not mean it was frequently seen, as it is very difficult to...
  13. Iberian Wolf

Garrison shortcuts

Hi guys, Sorry if this seems stupid, but I'm having a TERRIBLE time moving troops from my garrison to my party and upgrading my troops...I mean, is there a keyboard shortcut or something to minimize this insane amount of clicks? My sore index can't thank you enough! :D
Back
Top Bottom