Search results for query: *

1. Iberian Wolf

In Progress Map Entity Limit

Just chiming in, I can confirm I had similar issues and reducing the number of entities solved the problem; that is not ideal though, as I had to completely ditch my approach (like using and altering settlements from vanilla to simple map icons so that I can place a large number of settlements).
    This has been reported previously(link below), and the limit is supposed to be 512k entities according to the Devs, so I understand we're at 10% of what we should be having? Anyway, it would be great to have this fixed as it may severely compromise ongoing projects.

2. Iberian Wolf

Campaign map crashing - WeatherEvent

Hey,

I recently read in patch notes that they only just added the functionality for dynamic weather map. By default, its set to the main_map_snow_flow texture - you may not have that set.
    Thanks for the answer!
    Yeah, I noticed that there's an option to enable the dynamic weather - which I did - but still had the same issue. I had to delete quite a few settlements to "fix" the problem. I don't know the exact cause, but it might have been a town I've placed with no village assigned to it, but I'm not convinced.
  3. Iberian Wolf

Campaign map crashing - WeatherEvent

Hey all, I'd appreciate if anybody could shed some light here. I'm getting this exception after crashing my modded campaign map: It was running fine on previous betas , up to 1.24 - I can reproduce it after waiting for a while; it could happen in less than a minute or several minutes after...
  4. Iberian Wolf

Modded Crash while waiting on the campaign map

Summary:: Game is crashing while the main hero is waiting in a settlement for a while How to Reproduce:: In my modded main_map, running stable on 1.24 - It happens while waiting in a settlement, and it crashes;; could happen in less than a minute or several minutes after waiting. Crash report...
  5. Iberian Wolf

Resolved Encyclopedia doesn't search letters with diacritics/accents

Awesome, thank you so much for this!
  6. Iberian Wolf

Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Just trying now and damn, the modding tools are much more stable and performant. The changes for the campaign map editing are VERY welcome. Awesome job devs and modders! 👌
  7. Iberian Wolf

Resolved Encyclopedia doesn't search letters with diacritics/accents

Summary: Encyclopedia doesn't search letters with diacritics/accents How to Reproduce: You can find a result (such as a village, city, lord, or wanderer) by typing just 3 letters in the encyclopedia search box. However, if the searched item has a diacritic or accent, it won't be displayed as a...
  8. Iberian Wolf

Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

• Fixed a bug that caused rain to pass through roofs.
    Heh...I believe this should be a feature, for the rabble at least:sneaky:

Pretty good hotfix to be honest, thanks a lot for fixing the sound issue!
  9. Iberian Wolf

Resolved General Could not set listener frame

Noted, I will keep this in mind if it ever occurs again. Thanks!
  10. Iberian Wolf

Voiced greetings have to go. Give us an option to disable them

They should as of 1.1.0 (to a degree, prior to this patch VOs for Aserai, Khuzait and Sturgia used place holders and thus shared the greetings). Greetings have also always varied a bit based on personality. This is also true for voices - I think in total there are ~36 voice variations (not all different actors) for generic characters.

RE OP - 1.1.0 introduced the volume control I mentioned earlier.
    Thanks, it's good to know what triggers each greeting. I'll give it another go with the new patch (y)
  11. Iberian Wolf

Voiced greetings have to go. Give us an option to disable them

I'd rather have it disabled as well, the greetings sound like everyone is under the influence.
    IIRC, they were not sure if they'd add during the development, and I do appreciate their effort in trying, but I dunno...It's one of those game features you need to have a massive resource investment and do it properly, otherwise it ain't worth it. And I mean it for a game with a limited pool of characters; Bannerlord has a plethora of characters. I'd rather invest it in non-generic texts dialogues. For instance, the greetings could at least vary according to culture, etc
  12. Iberian Wolf

Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

• Implemented a Fog of War feature for heroes:
      • Players now need to meet heroes to unlock some of their critical information.
      • Skills, traits, family, and owned settlements information are hidden until you meet that hero.
      • This change affects tooltips, portraits and information shown in the encyclopedia.
    Can't wait to check it out! I never thought Fog of War would ever be implemented. Now it won't feel like I'm browsing Calradia Facebook.
    This patch added so many good features...thank you very much TW!
  13. Iberian Wolf

Caravans move too quickly.

I believe this has been changed a few times during development. Just like the snowballing, it's difficult to please everyone, probably because people have very different perceptions of how the game should be.

That said, I think caravans should be much slower, but better guarded.
  14. Iberian Wolf

Post Launch, which Kinds of Mods Will Be the Most Important to You?

We can't forget about the tools/utils for modders. They are a very important catalyst for the creation of other mods.
    Tools like Morgh's for WB and BannerlordDataTools are absolutely paramount and make your life so much easier.

For now, I'd be happy with:

- A mod that will allow you to copy/paste a damn flag from your photo editor to the game-peruod. I know about Bannerpaste, and even though the mod is praiseworthy, I can't see myself playing with sigils to remake a custom one. That's probably the worst idea TW had, when it should be that simple.
    No, I'm not sure if that's possible, though I've seen people trying months ago.

-A mod ro add a personality to Companions/NPCs...I want them with the likes/dislikes, *****y, greedy, brave, pious you name it. That allows me to ponder who should I take and build a team, depending on the situation and playstyle.
    If they would be like in WB at least, we'd be off to a good start. But I expected much more than that.
  15. Iberian Wolf

What does clan system serve in gameplay?

It can't work with total conversion mods right? Currently trying out the Realm of Thrones one.
    It might, but if the total conversion adds features that will conflict with Banner Kings features, then you'll most probably run into problems.
    I believe that, with time, the mod will allow different branch developments to be compatible with a few of the most popular overhauls.
  16. Iberian Wolf

If it's easy to do, modders can handle it. If it's hard to do, TW won't do it cuz resource.
    Like many, I have a features wishlist for Bannerlord. Glad to see that the modders are ticking all those boxes.
    I'm sure you are aware about this, but what he has achieved so far is just unbelievable.

17. Iberian Wolf

Like most have said, adding clans was a good move, but we just have a few features that make it very underwhelming and it's a missed opportunity to add more strategy to the game.
    For instance, I like the tiered system. It's a fairly good way to give the player some sense of progress and kind of shows where you stand at in Calradia; you have a limit to the companions,enterprises, etc so that things happen more organically.

But at the same time...the game doesn't restrict the player. You can just speak to everyone and marry anyone. I expected to marry into a clan that would match my tier, give or take one tier level depending on your charm, if you will.

Also, the clans offer the same type of quests/rewards, and regardless of your tier for most of the time. I am aware the lords/notables don't offer you the quest if you don't meet the requisites, and that's what baffles me - it should be like that until we work our way to the clan 6, gradually having different (and better) quests until you get there.

Lastly, the clans should overlap kingdoms, making it possible to allow your clan to prevent a war between two kingdoms because you serve both; And the members of a clan should obviously act by themselves, having Individual opinions and leaving the clan if they are at odds with the clan leader.
    Unfortunately that's where CK meets M&B, and it's not going to happen.
  18. Iberian Wolf

Will FailWorlds ever apologize and explain what happened?

And PERSONALLY, I think they should apologize for falling so short of the bare minimum of expectations.
    So just DM Armagan or Callum and wait for your personal apologies, I'm sure they'll answer! But there's no need to open a (rather ridiculous) new topic and expect everyone will agree.
  19. Iberian Wolf

Will FailWorlds ever apologize and explain what happened?

Lol, I never thought I'd live to see the day devs would be expected to apologize to people who bought a game (still in EA, mind you) and are disappointed at the result. Well, tough ****. You'll be disappointed for the rest of your lives if you haven't noticed, and I'm not talking about games only. What's next then, you go to a restaurant and order a meal for two, the food tastes like crap and you demand an apology?
    What if you buy some stocks that don't perform well? Will you demand an apology from Wall Street as well?

What puts me at ease is that the most vocal are always the same 2 men and a dog who are constantly resentful, mostly because the vast majority of the reviews are positive. I think I can understand their pain though - sometimes democracy ain't that fun, huh

Of course, I am kinda disappointed as well, I agree the game was dumbed down and still buggy - but hey, that's ok, maybe they will fix most of it, or the modders will add meaningful content. We will have to wait...and then some more.

So no TW, do not even think of apologizing. Do not let them instill the obnoxious canceling/doxxing(and any other stupid new slang you have to google) into gaming.

It ürür, kervan yürür
  20. Iberian Wolf

Is 1.8 it?

Can't be sure, but perhaps it's reasonable to assume that more focus(and hopefully, complexity) will be put on the pc version now that they're done with the console release?
Back
Top Bottom