Search results for query: *

1. Ideas to improve the game | More atmosphere and immerson, please

LeChat said:
    And the most importante information (for me) is the characteristics of the items that are shown only when mouse hovering. So no gain.
    Honestly, that has nothing to do with the fact that the new inventory is indeed more compact. A tooltip will most likely still be available on hover even in the bannerlord inventory.

In fact you could, with some clever design, even fit the most important information from the tooltips into the item list, for example for weapons, you'd have icons for swing / thrust / pierce / etc. damage with a number next to it under the item's name.
  2. Ideas to improve the game | More atmosphere and immerson, please

LeChat said:
    Nexter3 said:
    I think the army/prisoner interface should be made more compact, seems silly to scroll down to see your prisoners. This could also be a option in settings
    I thought of that for the inventory :
    Warband : 21 items
    ss2.jpg
    Bannerlord : 15 items
    vts.jpg

Well, if you take a closer look at the screenshot you posted, you can see a total of 38 slots (that would be needed in warband to display the same amount of items). Bread is available 4x, Durandal 2x, Hunter 20x. Additionally, you now have much more information available - not only the item's icon, but also it's name, quantity and price/value.
  3. What tournaments should we have before Bannerlord EA?

Fietta said:
    Would be cool to have a 'Through the ages' tournament where it uses a ladder stage but each week the format changes to the relevant year and maps, the years are randomised each week.

Week 1 - Port Assault, 2011 (10 v 10)
    Week 2 - Sandi'Boush, 2015 (8 v 8 )
    Week 3 - Waterfall, 2019 (6 v 6)

I mean this is just the basic concept but, something like this would be cool.
    I just want to upvote this, love the idea!
  4. Calradian_Servers | the most feature-rich duel server

h_calradian_champions.png

We're proud to announce the official release of our second server, Calradian_Champions! Fight inside of various arenas in a bloody battle for the title of the champion!

Learn more about the new server here.

Other servers
    Calradian_Duels
  5. Parting Ways!

Good luck with whatever you do next and thank you for everything you have done for the community!
  6. Calradian_Servers | the most feature-rich duel server

Snazzelicious said:
    Where's this server hosted? EU/NA?
    Ah, great question, forgot to mention that. It's EU.
  7. Calradian_Servers | the most feature-rich duel server

Alene said:
    I think you could easily fit those into 2 or 3 posts, if not 1. But keep now what you think you'll need, remove extra ones later.
    Ok, good. :grin:
  8. Calradian_Servers | the most feature-rich duel server

Alene said:
    That's a lots of reserved posts, why do you need that many?
    One for news & announcements, second for current event/s (if any), the others for our servers. Should I shorten it a bit? :S

Namakan said:
  9. Calradian_Servers | the most feature-rich duel server

- reserved 7 -
    That's all, Thanks :smile:
  10. Calradian_Servers | the most feature-rich duel server

h_calradian_champions.png

h_about.png

Calradian_Champions is a port of the popular Thor's Champion gamemode from Viking Conquest. The goal of this simple yet very entertaining gamemode is straightforward - kill the champion to become one. Your K/D only changes while the champion or when killing one. Same applies to gold earning, you only gain gold for killing the champion or killing other players as the champion. In fact, you actually loose gold and karma for killing regular players. A too low karma results in penalties such as lowered damage, speed, accuracy and so on. So become the champion yourself to unleash the killer inside you!

h_features.png

- Special champion armor and stats bonus -
    - Overhauled stats (scoreboard) -
    - Overhauled gold earning -
    - Custom maps -
    - Karma system -
    - All-time statistics -

h_status.png

Gamemode:
    Deathmatch
    Slots:

h_staff.png

Skrypt | Head Administration, Event Organisation, Programming, Mapping

h_scenes.png

"The Arena" (Author: TaleWorlds)
    "Avolire Arena" (Author: Skrypt)

h_changelog.png

• Karma system introduced.
    Initial release.

h_screenshots.png

screen_champions.png

screen_champions_2.png

screen_champions_3.png

screen_champions_4.png

screen_champions_5.png
  11. Calradian_Servers | the most feature-rich duel server

h_calradian_duels_2.png

h_about.png

Calradian_Duels is the most feature-rich dueling server in Native! With our fully automatic daily tournaments and ranked dueling mode, you'll never feel bored and always feel a sense of competitiveness. For those not interested in participating in these competitive activities, however, we also have many other activities to enjoy your time. Want to practice with a friend? Want a friendly first to {x} match with a fellow player? Or just want to have fun exploring our map or show off your riding skills on our horse racing track? We've got you covered!

h_features.png

- Sparring Mode -
    - Challenge Mode -
    - Archery Mode -
    - Jousting Mode -
    - Fully automatic daily tournaments -
    - Ranked mode with ELO and global leaderboards -
    - All-Time statistics -
    - Horse Racing (WIP) -
    - Duelling armors -
    - Healing after duels -
    - Overhauled respawn system -
    - Custom maps -

h_sparring.png

You can enter sparring mode by talking to one of the 'Trainer' bots found on the map in the corresponding training areas.
    Sparring mode is great to forge your skills or just duel a friend. You don't die, so it is really great for training.

Dueling is only possible with players that are in sparring mode too.
    While in sparring mode, you can't die and instead get knocked down, so you can practice how long you want without waiting times between deaths.

h_challenges.png

Challenge mode allows you to challenge opponents to a first to <x> match, ranging from first to 3 up to first to 15, changeable according to your liking.
    Entering challenge mode is just as easy as interacting with one of many anvils placed all around the map. Interacting with it once again will explain how you can adjust your challenge mode.

Dueling is only possible with players that are in challenge mode too.
    While in challenge mode, you can't duel anyone else than your chosen opponent, until you finish your match (Someone wins the chosen amount of duels).

h_stats.png

Our server collects various statistics such as your total amount of kills, deaths, won/lost challenges and won/lost tournaments. Viewing those is as simple as typing '/stats' while in-game.

h_tournament.png

Every day, at 18:00 UTC a fully automatic knock-out tournament is being held, as long as the minimum amount of players is reached (4 players).
    Attending is very easy, once the server broadcasts a message about the tournament, simply walk over to the 'Tournament Master' and you'll be teleported inside of the tournament arena. Then just wait until the first round starts!

h_ranked.png

You can enter ranked mode by typing '/ranked' in the chat. You will only be able to duel people who are also in ranked mode. A ranked match consists of a first to 3 match, that affects your ELO rating. Currently, you can only see your ELO in-game, but after our website is launched, you'll see the global leaderboards and your profile there.

h_status.png

Gamemode:
    Duel
    Slots:

h_staff.png

Skrypt | Head Administration, Event Organisation, Programming, Mapping

h_scenes.png

"Valloncour Arena" | Duel Scene 1 (Author: Skrypt)

h_changelog.png

• Score counting in practice mode fixed.
    Initial release.

h_screenshots.png

screen_sparring_mode.png

screen_challenge_mode.png

screen_daily_tournament.png

screen_jousting.png

screen_jousting_2.png

screen_archery_practice.png

screen_archery_practice_2.png

screen_merchants.png

screen_horse_merchant.png
  12. Calradian_Servers | the most feature-rich duel server

h_news.png

Calradian Servers is back!

h_events.png

No Upcoming Events currently
  13. Calradian_Servers | the most feature-rich duel server

Calradian Servers is a multi-server network, hosting multiple servers on the native mod of Warband. All of our servers run our in-house developed modification, bringing many unique and fun features to all of our servers! It was founded on the 3rd August 2016 by Skrypt and now re-opened again on...
  14. [BC] Hessen, Rheinland-Pfalz, Saarland

Ingame-Name: Skrypt
    Clangeschichte: IG, Aeterna
    Erfahrung:5 Jahre
    Bist du bereit dem Bundesliga-Cup erste Priorität vor Clanangelegenheiten einzuräumen? Nein Ja :smile:
  15. Native Completed [Event] 1st Calradian Duelling Tournament

Congratulations to the winner, well fought you both! I hope someone managed to stream it? Anyways, I'm going to start to give the prizes out now. :smile:
    I hope you enjoyed the tournament, see you at my next event, hopefully!

It's hopefully going to get more organized, because as you might have seen, this one wasn't that much, sorry for that. But hey, it was my first event. :smile:
  16. Native Completed [Event] 1st Calradian Duelling Tournament

The final duel between the two best duellists in Calradia is here!

Finals
    (28.01.15 - 09.02.15)

Final Duel said:
    AE_M
    ISIS
    AE_M
    ---​
    ---​
    ISIS
    ---​
    ---​

Announce your duels before you do them! If no streamer is present, duells are going to be moved to another date.  Sorry, but we'd like to keep a memory and record/stream it. So be sure to tell me when you do the duells, so I can organize a streamer/recorder!

Good luck and enjoy, may the better duellist win!
Back
Top Bottom