Search results for query: *

1. Brodacious

Embarrassment of Riches at the Smithy

I usually just cheat my skill to 300 and use a mod that unlocks all the designs. Can then create what I want normally by finding or buying materials or use the cheat mode inventory to get stacks of 10 of each.
  2. Brodacious

POLL: Are you happy with the current state of mass combat in BL?

I think this was discussed as "too complex."
    Until the RTS Camera mode made it where you can order your inf to target specific formations.
  3. Brodacious

The US West captain servers are not working

*Cough Cough* Get us Central Servers *Cough Cough*
    Suggestion of the year
  4. Brodacious

Skirmish Players vs Captains Players

Here's another idea: improve at the game.
    Gee why didn’t we think of that :roll:
  5. Brodacious

The US West captain servers are not working

Sometimes have to even go Europe :roll:
  6. Brodacious

Skirmish Players vs Captains Players

Make it where , and only in captain mode online, that cav can only either follow or charge/advance.
  7. Brodacious

Rambo-Cav in captain mode

I am of the mind that cav should pretty much only be able to charge/advance and follow. Want them to hold a spot (HA)? Have them follow and you stop moving while they shoot.

Will never happen as this requires changing the command system but oh well.
  8. Brodacious

Civilian outfit item can't be re-equipped

Yeah, it’s weird. I believe Arwa of the Aseria had a leopard skin cape as part of her civilian outfit that could not be re-equipped.
  9. Brodacious

Becoming King of existing faction

You might be able to with this succession mod.
  10. Brodacious

Archers are stupid

I recommend downloading the RTS camera mod. It does not let you tell which unit group of your archers to aim at but does work on your other melee units. Seems like there is some significant hindrance to make a targeting command for ranged to work.
  11. Brodacious

Most effective chatacter builds

I second this requests.
    My understanding is that your clan member/companion in the group number (in the highest slot) with your units, like gruop 1, 2, 3 and so on, will give their captain perks to that group when aplicable..... however it's kinda hard to to know if they're working. Somebody might be able to compare and contrast but really a person who looks at the code probably could just figure it out more precisely.
    Also wondering this
  12. Brodacious

Most effective chatacter builds

Can anyone confirm that skills that give some type of bonus to troops in your formation actually works for your party. I saw somewhere else that it only applies if you are in an army and you take command of a troop group as a sergeant before the battle begins.
  13. Brodacious

Basic plains and rolling hills map for Captain mode

Let me add to this. Larger maps with either more players on each side or larger army sizes. Preferably more players. Thinking like NW commander battles.
  14. Brodacious

Redundant One-Handed Perks ( Captain Mode)

A rather small issue with Captain mode is that with some infantry( first being the Strugian heavy Varangs) a perk choice that gives them a different 1h weapon does not replace their default 1h weapon so the troop will not use the weapon you selected. Example being the varangs have an axe by...
  15. Brodacious

Does starving the settlement work?

Sneak over the wall and open the gate
  16. Brodacious

Blunt Iron Broadsword......

Is blunt not just a modifier name for very low quality cutting weapons? Like lame for horses, tattered for clothes. Opposite being lordly for armor.

Examples being the two other spears in your inv being crude and splintered.
  17. Brodacious

Troops Who Won't Follow Siege Engines to Battle

Try to yeet yourself over the wall without being killed and open the gate to let the whole army in. Practice in a custom siege battle. Pretty sure the AI can’t close their gate.
    Kinda funny when it works.
  18. Brodacious

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Preview equipped item when smithing

Give us a little red dead 2 action where we can hold it, rotate it, and clean it too just for fun.
  19. Brodacious

SP - General Smithy ideas

Both are great ideas. I especially don’t understand why there is not a box for only what we have unlocked.
  20. Brodacious

Best v1.5.3 Siege Strategy vs. Lvl 3 Cities?

Haven’t tried this in the campaign, only custom battles. Make a save before and try getting all your men set up right in front of the gate and try your best to climb up a ladder by yourself and open up the gate. If you can make it by dodging and jumping down the wall, you can just charge in all your troops. You’ll probably lose some of your men while they are waiting in front of the gate but getting most of your army in intact through the front gate where they can flank the wall troops is really good.
Back
Top Bottom