Search results for query: *

1. Concept for Battle mode and general gameplay discussion

I agree - feels like they could put this in tomorrow if they really wanted to.
    Hilarious as it literally was put in the next day from this post - highly enjoyed :grin: Yay for battle mode incoming.
  2. MP Battle Mode - a 10 year old appeal

It's coming! Woo hoo!!
  3. Custom Servers Beta Test & Battle Mode

You beauty - literally the only mode I care about. Naturally I read it and you have enough testers - but should you want another - I'm highly invested in this.

Really looking forward to this and it's made my day to just see this progress.

Ty TW!
  4. Concept for Battle mode and general gameplay discussion

"Battle mode is the last major update for MP"... wtf!

And no, just have Battle Mode like Warband. We don't need need anything fancy, a few rounds and one life. How the f is this not already in the game...

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.
    I agree - feels like they could put this in tomorrow if they really wanted to.
  5. Plz Battle Servers/Mode

I too am waiting for battle mode. Devs - it's the easiest MP mode to implement, please make it happen and throw us a bone. Even a barebones version would make me play daily and get friends to buy the game.

The nature of both TDM/Siege respawns doesn't really allow much co-ordination with your peers - which is something 1-life mode is really fun to do on.
  6. MP Battle Mode - a 10 year old appeal

Hi TaleWorlds, Another 1-life battle mode appeal from a 2010 registered forum player please; I followed the development updates for Bannerlord almost daily since as far back as i remember once the 2012 announcement was made. It's been my most anticipated game. I almost exclusively play...
Back
Top Bottom