Search results for query: *

• Users: BoPoH
  • Order by date
  1. BoPoH

Runaway Scorpions [RS]

Good day fellow players! Runaway Scorpions join Napoleonic Wars DLC community. We are highly interested in CW, SW on Commanders Battle mode starting from 6 vs 6 (for squad wars) and 8 vs 8 (and higher) for clanwars. Our main topic (as Warband Native clan is here...
  2. BoPoH

Ukraine 8-12 USA (Quarter Final A) Deadline: 07/05/2011

I'd really, really like to say to you
    Oh my, tnx for saving my time reading your posts.

Anyway, as I said before - I'm not arguing for the match and results, just hate non-rule based decissions during match.

GG  USA,  and I wish you luck in next match.
  3. BoPoH

Rhade said:
    BoPoH said:
    Mr.X said:
    Obviously you think it's an advantage to have him

We dont think him as advantage, according to the ping he was balancing it.
    Please, tell me where it is said, that we must say that our player is from USA. Any rule or so on.
    Also, he was late for the begining of the game.

Anyway, you won, I just hate when referees create new rules during the match.

Honestly, this is all quite silly.

You must be joking to think that, in this situation of playing a "home" and "away" server type set-up, that it's not a huge blow to the fairness of the system to have a player on your team that pings better to our "home" server than we do. It wasn't a "new rule created", it was a judgment call done by Lust to protect the fairness of the match and keep as even a playing field as possible -- You guys had 8 without him, so subbing him in for our server and taking him out for your server is not only unnecessary, it's just not really that fair, to be quite frank.

The entire problem lies soley on the fact that we spent so long attempting to make the matches fair, pingwise, for both parties, and they were as fair as could be expected by both sides, even if I had to play with 170 ping on your server. It's not even so much about averages as it's about you having a slight advantage on your server of choice, and a slight disadvantage on the away server. Givi's presence places someone who, on your "away" server (our "home"), you have a player that has an amazing ping, and his survivability is just as high as ours. I think we can all agree that in a high ping situation, your options as a player decrease, and you're forced to play extremely passively. Both teams take this into account when devising tactics and classes, yet Givi living in the USA and pinging lower to our server than we do throws that into a mess.

Furthermore, beyond all of that subjective opinion, the fact is that you subbed an American (lives in America but has a Ukraine passport or some sort of dual citizenship, what have you) player in a week prior to your match with us, and he did not play with you on your server (why would he? We were at 170, so he would be too), yet he conveniently is able to play when you're playing on our server. Let's be frank here: Why would a Ukraine team enlist someone living in America to play for them, unless it's to play against the American team on the American server to gain a "leg up?" You obviously had enough players to not need him when you played us on your server, because he would lag terribly, yet when it came time to switch he seemed to be able to play. He didn't show up for ping testing whatsoever, so all of us were completely uninformed about him and we all made the decisions on the server not understanding this extremely extenuating circumstance. Not only did you not, in good faith, disclose something vitally important to the balance discussions beforehand, but you're also failing to recognize the imbalance this would cause and bringing this up is only going to cause things to get messy, bloody and personal when, in all honesty, the match was well done and fair, in no small part because the fairness we spent a week on attempting to create was upheld.

You know, I could say that playong on your home server with a ping lower than a 30 when enemy playong 120-170 is not really balanced. But I've already told it before, just read.

We got the situation when our official player was not allowed to play. And we dont break any rules. Referees just say without mantioned any rules.
    Fine. Just perfect.
    We are not obliged to do something, but we get penalty for non-doing this.

Should use it on next ENPL games.
  4. BoPoH

Mr.X said:
    Obviously you think it's an advantage to have him

We dont think him as advantage, according to the ping he was balancing it.
    Please, tell me where it is said, that we must say that our player is from USA. Any rule or so on.
    Also, he was late for the begining of the game.

Anyway, you won, I just hate when referees create new rules during the match.
  5. BoPoH

@Willy

Ok, - here is official sub for Givi. There is no need to say
    he wasnt there neither you  didnt mention anything about  having him , so having a big advantage

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,162561.msg4081110.html#msg4081110

We confirm this sub on 3rd of May, 4 days ago.

Next, about advantage.

U can see this screens you post, for ex. 1st - we get avrg ping 51.37 with lowest ping  USA team have 129.12 that makes difference in 77.75
    Looking on next srceen (USA serv) USA team have avr 39.62 which is really better than our on our server and thay have 4 players with ping 15-30. UA team have 129.37, which makes difference 89.75

I cant see any great advantage if we have a player with ping 50-60 on USA server. Seems more like balanced to let him stay.

On 'secret weapon' - there is no rule or any position on players data to say where are they from. If it was - we will post it, thats not a secret weapon.

I'm not arguing with results, I'm arguing for non-motivated and wrong dessision of judjes which makes UA team morale drop on 2-nd part of first map.
  6. BoPoH

Tnx USA team for the game.

Question to the referees - why OUR official team member wasn't allowed to play?
    Any rules he breaks?
  7. BoPoH

Polite request

Proofs!
  8. BoPoH

This weekend Ukraine is celebrating victory over Nazi Germany, I guess it could be a problem.
  9. BoPoH

***BETS*** - Your predictions for group stage final rankings

Aye, was really funny to look over bets for UA team )

RU team, cya in final :wink:
  10. BoPoH

Sweden 7-13 Ukraine (Stage 2, Group A) Deadline: 30/04/2011

Lol, I killed Phyrex in 1 on 1 combat too )))

Cheap shields are bad against Sieage xBow )))
  11. BoPoH

Sweden 7-13 Ukraine (Stage 2, Group A) Deadline: 30/04/2011

Thnx everyone, who bet against us in matches vs SE and CHE ^_^

Really nice reason to win :grin:
  12. BoPoH

Czech Republic 8-12 Ukraine (Stage 2, Group A) Deadline: 30/04/2011

Evgen is sick today.

Contact me on steam - morbop
  13. BoPoH

Denmark & Iceland 0-20 Ukraine (Group Stage 1, Group 3) Deadline: 01/04/2011

Evgen is going to be late today.
    Confirm to me.

steam - morbop
  14. BoPoH

Clan ladder

I support and can help
  15. BoPoH

Italy 10 - 9 Ukraine (Group Stage 1, Group 3)

Great match!

Very nervous and interesting.

Thank you guys!
  16. BoPoH

Team Ukraine NC 2011

We have only 2 moldavian in Ukr team.
  17. BoPoH

Nations Cup 2011: Question & Suggestion

Zoltanus said:
    I think it would be best to have a vote about including khergits like in ENPL by team captains.
    Yes!
    After all teams will be set - it's fine time for some fast voting.
  18. BoPoH

rokema said:
    Problem with Khergit : HA , you cannot kill a HA if you DON'T have a ranged weapon, thus making it OP against any form of infantry / cavalry.
    lol, you also can't kill a horseman if you don't have ranged and it is not attacking you.
    That's not an argument. In NC 2010 there was many matches with khergits inckuded on one side and only few kergits have won + remeber we have faction switch after 5 rounds - all teams are equal.
  19. BoPoH

Lord Willy said:
    BoPoH said:
    Guys, whats wrong with khergits?..
    Let's move back, I see no reason, why this NC should be played without em.
    "About Khergits , we discussed on it , we tested them a lot , and we have come to a conclusion to put them off , to avoid further complains and whines . Also basing on the ENPL poll where it was asked if Khergits should had been allowed or not , and most of the clans said no "
    I think NPL League is little different with NC, eh? Here we get random factions and switch remember?
    Also NC 2010 was with khergits and BCorsair make a poll for your and your clanmates require to settle issue with them.

So, I suggest to wait till all teams will settle and make some polls. That would be fair.
Back
Top Bottom