Search results for query: *

1. Asadron

MP Sci-Fi [WB] Starwars The New Order

Question, is the mod based on the Star Wars Expanded Universe? And if so, is there a specific time period? I ask because I don't think Jabba's Sail Barge existed at the time period stated by the mod ("The Mod is based on a even earlier war between Republic & Sith." I am assuming this means before the films). Also, a Darth Vader sig is nice, but it wouldn't fit the time period either.
  2. Asadron

3 faction 1 vs 1 vs 1 battle?

pod455 said:
    There is still the problem with memory and that computer would have to load way to much
    Really? How's that?
  3. Asadron

Planetside 2?

Vehicles and turrets are all bugged; they fire blanks now. Huge fps drops reported as well.
  4. Asadron

LSP 3D Art Elephant

bit late, but i rigged the elephant in blender. nice little pose... took the liberty to make a nice render if you don't mind.
    http://imageshack.us/a/img338/9075/elephant.png

no idea how to port it into warband though :grin:
  5. Asadron

Hello

pod455 said:
    hiya
    jpicsexiaduvysym3hmm.gif
    ha! good one  :smile:
  6. Asadron

why am I getting this message?

no solution? i have the same problem. i have napoleonic wars via steam
  7. Asadron

Servers?

I tried playing the mod today, but couldn't find any servers. Are there any servers up?
  8. Asadron

Congratulations

sounds amazing! downloading now
  9. Asadron

Good idea for all New Multiplayer

Leifr Eiríksson said:
    You're not the first person to have this idea.

You won't be the last.
    This. I think everyone gets that idea eventually. It's like a phase when playing warband. Maybe they will have it in Mount & Blade 2?
  10. Asadron

Minecraft PvP server!

/home is from the essentials plugin i think. correct me if im wrong.
    will essentials be in though? or does that fall under here?

Jeregor21 said:

4) And a few unimportant moderating tools
  11. Asadron

Question About Coding

nice emoticon :/
  12. Asadron

Chrome Rainbow 8D

Does anyone ever get this on google chrome? Been happening to me lately, and was wondering if it's a common thing. I've found re-sizing the window normally clears it.
  13. Asadron

Question About Coding

lol this is probably a bit late. school is starting soon (or already started) for most people. but oh well.
    Oracle has some good reads of course. public libraries always have useful programming books. i personally learn from an online library book if that helps.
  14. Asadron

Can't press W, A and Up at the same time (keyboard)

why would u press those keys at the same time anyways? (works fine for me by the way, prints an AW then moves my page up xD)
  15. Asadron

Language

Lord_Cheap said:
    butscrew said:
    I do have a question for Chinese speakers though,

米 what does this mean in Chinese? In Japanese it is read as bei and means rice.

Cantonese pronunciation would be "mai", not quite sure about the Mandarin though, and it means uncooked rice. Cooked rice would be  飯 (Traditional Chinese)  or 饭 (Simplified Chinese).

This is pretty old but I thought I'd reply to it anyway. 米 is written as "mi" in pinyin style and is pronounced like "me".

But to stay on topic, in Chinese, when describing an object, you have to have a specific object unit/description in front of it (I'm not really sure what it's called). It's impossible to translate into English because it simply doesn't exists in the English language. However, something similar in English would be a bushel of apples, or a plate of food, except in Chinese this has to be done with every single object you talk about.

Say you have a pencil. You can't just say "I have one pencil," in Chinese, otherwise it's grammatically incorrect.  You have to say "I have one 支 (pronounced 'jir') pencil. And as I said, this applies for everything, whether it be pencils, food, fish, paper, mountains, mountain tops, etc. And there are so many...

隻 is for animals, 頭 is for cows (idk why :razz: ), 條 is for rope shaped objects, 章 is for essays, 台 is for electronics (computers, tv), 對, 副,and 雙 are used for pairs (yay chopsticks!), and there are a bunch more that I can't think of right now.

Anyway just thought I'd share one of the many complications in my language :smile:
  16. Asadron

Shooting in Wisconsin.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2012-08-05/shooting-sikh-temple-wisconsin/56809408/1 Six people were killed today in a Wisconsin shooting.
  17. Asadron

Help me

Both in one file here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,238537.0.html
  18. Asadron

Suggestions

-When cannons come in, the ability to target certain troops on the battlefield.

-Similar commands to NW.

Back
Top Bottom