Search results for query: *

1. New_Player_FTW

[NC2012] - Congratulations, Thank Yous and Closing Thoughts

You got lucky frenchies :wink:. But well you deserved the win! Congratz!
  2. New_Player_FTW

[NC2012] - Knockout Stage Information and Fixtures

Well done frenchies :smile:. Too bad we didn't make it to the finals :sad:
  3. New_Player_FTW

How famous is the above player?

Good Archer From RNGD :razz:. Some nice tricks he can show :razz:
    WV_New_Player_FTW_of_Trinity
  4. New_Player_FTW

General NC2012 Discussion: Who will win?

Not very close considering home away system. I'd rather say normal.
  5. New_Player_FTW

[NC2012] - Questions and Answers

Last Ncup facts.
    Poland played sth like 10 out of 11 matches bcause we got 1 walkover i think.
    In this there was 1match against USA and 1 against canada.
    2/10 matches were played on home away system for us. It makes 20%(so its 80% not 90%. Damn. Also some ppl didnt have canada in group so for example France has got around 90% plays on normal system and not home-away). For usa it was 100% on H-A i think.
    So we have alot less experience on playing with 140 pingd because we played only 20 rounds with it. While you got 100rounds on high ping. Unfair! And don't get me wrong I'm not saying that if you win its only because we are not used to play on high pings. What I am saying that the form of checking the skill is wrong and it gives advantage to you as you play more this way. And obviously if we would know that we are facing you in knockout phase we would probly practice on american servers to get as good as it is possible. But still its us who need to practice and not you as you got your matches this way all the time.
    And tbh i dont expect anything to be done to even it out because i think its impossible. What I am saying that tournament has its flaws but they are impossible to resolve. And its the same with this RV map. Its more of an open map that its closed. Frosty village has the same issue as RV. The maps are not as open as others but still they are not closed in any way. So they are accordingly to common sense placed in the open map category. And what i see here is that you are not feeling comfortable on map which has a little closed space so you want to avoid playing on it. Its too late now.
  6. New_Player_FTW

I really hope that USA wins this NCUP. Believe me i really do. Because then we could see how the whole home and away system rly sucks. We as all europeans team need to practice 90% time to win with other europeans teams. Which is practice playing on low pings. And Americans can practice and have much more experience in playing this home away system. Is it fair Zero :grin:? Because we will play one match(maybe 2) on 150 ping. And USA will play all of them and will be comfortable with it! Unfair!
  7. New_Player_FTW

Reach consensus and accept it, and than just do everything to destroy it - American way :grin:. Is it only me or only USA players have got so many problems about everything? I mean, that the fact that there is competition in which usa players(and other across seas countries) are invited creates so many technical problems that when you all are just gonna complain bout everything, next time maybe it will be easier to make european nation cup. We're all gonna save so much time and nerves. Because matches between europe and america are not on top skill-level of tournament and will never be. Because every match where one side has got 140 ping and other 50 is not even and it all comes to luck and major mistakes - which is something that won't usually happen often. That's why every match where plays USA against other decent european team its gonna be close to 10:10. (France - USA is kind of proving that point). Our match vs USA in last ncup wher not fun(im talking as one of the polish players). Even though we win, it was not fun, it wasn't well played and it was for me waste of time. Because 140ping plays demands changing tactics and forces very safe - shooting concentrated fights. and duels usually looks like - 150ping guy shields up and waits until he is 150% sure that he cant be spammed with this delay, and than he makes one attack. Duels on pings like that when same level players are against will 95% of the time favor better ping player.
    Concluding I just think that USA players should be glad that so many teams are willing to take part in tournament with them inside and try not to be complaining about everything they see.
    Also I love the way that after PL-BRA match the drama is made by Americans - its strange that Brasilians can't speak up for themselves. And im not complaining about decision that organisators made because we don't really care. But the fault wasn't on our side and we waited for over 1! hour (and even additional time before changing spawns) for any server to come available and we even tried to look for one ourselves. We were not obliged to do so. and after that we are getting black-pred by americans who are not even slightly objective. "Poland abuse Brasil!" "Save Brasilians from villian poles" - thats just BS where the auther don't even pretend to be objective.
    Im writing it just as a personal opinion of a player but i know that many people in my team feel the same. I think im done :grin:
  8. New_Player_FTW

Lust is right - is it's closed map why every single team is going for max 3-4inf out of 8 and 2-3 cavs minimum? If its closed map - than noone makes you play it with tactics for open maps. Id love to see 5-6 inf push getting kited all day long by archer+cav. Because if the teams are smart they are NOT gonna get cought in close space by infantry.  Your logic is - ruins and fbtr and ruined fort are all closed map, because when all the team goes to the inside-lower part of ruins it is 1-sided clash with only 1 entrance! Ruined fort is very similar to reveran village in case of masters - there is fort, which teams are usually fighting for (waiting around), but there is only 1 master spawning there. so it usually ends up beiing open field master fight.
  9. New_Player_FTW

Reveran village got vast open fields space and 2 out of 3 masters are on open field. How is it closed?
    Its like saying that ruins are closed cause there are so many ruins and village around :razz:
  10. New_Player_FTW

[WV] Wolves

I just wanted to tell you guys, thats we are back on tracks. I think i dont need to introduce us once more so - see you on battlefield.
  11. New_Player_FTW

Nations' 5-a-Side Tournament | Original Post

Nope. 13 members. 10 is forbidden.
  12. New_Player_FTW

[ENL] Server Booking and Donations | All matches must be booked here

Which teams are playing in the match?: IG vs WV
    Which team are you from?: WV
    Are you looking for a server in France or Germany?: Germany, but not the German_3 server.
    On which date have you agreed to play? 10th of July
    In which timeslot (17:30 or 20:00 [BST] or Both) have you agreed to play?: Both.
  13. New_Player_FTW

Drama pt. 2 - CoR vs WV

Wow... I'm amused by the part where we are so uncooperate willing and destructive, trolling so on. Our unwillingless was asking 'bout issue on public forum, because it's fastest way and also is fun. Instead we are presented like some villians, which want destruction of the world, killing Lusty and ploting with "those bad ppl, who only complain" - 22nd.
    There was an issue - it was resolved. And about the regulations line - well at least we are famous  :lol:
  14. New_Player_FTW

Drama pt. 2 - CoR vs WV

No why not
    CapitanLust_CoR?
    Blackit_CoR?
    No rules about the TAGs either.
  15. New_Player_FTW

Drama pt. 2 - CoR vs WV

Hey guys! In spite of last week events with big 22nd and RN drama, we, The Wolves, found it amusing to find that the same captain lust which so harshly treated 22nd, member of CoR, made the same mistake. I say right now - the match was fair, we didn't cry or whine 'bout the rules and probably...
  16. New_Player_FTW

Division A - Week 2 Fixtures | Deadline: 27/06/2011

It wasn't on purpose. The 11th joined to the server recently and wasn't aware of what's going on. He ofc dropped soon. And 'bout the long resping in 1st round - we got a mate which cpu is rly slow. It takes him some time to load the map. And than he is always spawning lately. I dont see how it could possibly be fixed. Also its disadvantage for us if he doesn't spawn in time - because in strict matches if refree sais - next is live - than we would play with one less.

Edit: Also good game with you CoR. We clearly underestimated you, and learn not to do it in hard way. Good match and nicely done on fbtr. We would have won if not Relax :razz:
  17. New_Player_FTW

Mount & Musket : 1G Duel-Tournament

Ingame name: 4pp_pplk_XW_New_Player_FTW
    Group: Wherever there is a place.
    I'd like to join if it is still possible.
  18. New_Player_FTW

***BETS*** - Your predictions for group stage final rankings

Poland-France
    20      - 0!
    :cool:
  19. New_Player_FTW

[FL] The Forgotten Legion

As for the wolves I need to say, that we thought, that we are allowed to play.
  20. New_Player_FTW

Team Poland Nations Cup 2011

Bull****. Snowy Village again?  :roll:
Back
Top Bottom