Search results for query: *

1. PotatoPower

Memories

Hey, everyone. It's been quite some time since I swung my sword in the name of Odin. Vikingr came to mind today, out of the blue, and it reminded me of all the great fights I had in this great mod. Are people still playing? Or would people be interested in trying to get a revival of the mod in...
  2. PotatoPower

The Mead Hall

Dansk viking said:
    Life? You're the only one who's been dead, Hörða  :wink:

I have my reasons for my absence.
    Doesn't mean i dont want Vikingr to remain popular.
  3. PotatoPower

The Mead Hall

Playet VC for about 20 minutes and cant say i'm impressed. Feels clunky, unfinished and you run faster than a cat on steroids.
    However, the new beard and hairstyles look nice and could be a nice addition to Vikingr.
    I belive the release of VC will actually bring life back to Vikingr. Fingers crossed!
  4. PotatoPower

Get in the game you big turds!

Get in the game turds!
  5. PotatoPower

The Mead Hall

all i can say is that i gave it 10 minutes. Nothing more
  6. PotatoPower

The Mead Hall

Hmm, i got into the alpha aswel.. will have to see how ****ty it is tomorrow.
  7. PotatoPower

The Mead Hall

wat did i just read? pls
  8. PotatoPower

Historical Discussion

Hengwulf said:
    Thanks all, I can advise Denmark to everyone. It is expensive, but a lot to see.

If you feel Denmark is expensive, don't go to Norway!

When i was in Denmark earlier this summer, I was shocked by the prices! Especially the booze! haha

Anyways, nice pictures! Makes me sad i missed the reenactment event close to me..
  9. PotatoPower

How famous is the above player?

Cant really say i know who you are!

Most people will probably not know who i am either... oh well.
  10. PotatoPower

Help meh with meh laaag!

Well, after running CC cleaner and pressing a few random buttons, it seems to be gone. For now, that is. Delete thread!
  11. PotatoPower

Help meh with meh laaag!

Would be weird if it was... As my settings are the same as they have always been.
  12. PotatoPower

Help meh with meh laaag!

Alright'y then. I'm quite frustrated as i can't get rid of this awful lag! My connection is pretty good, which is why i don't understand anything. Here, take a look: http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/2896467400 Any tips as to what could fix my problem? Hoping there are some IT-guys in here...
  13. PotatoPower

The Mead Hall

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SCDhF2d3AE

Heck, i signed up for the alpha, but it sure looks like war of the roses with new armors and scenery.
  14. PotatoPower

The Mead Hall

irondeath said:
    Wasn't fatshark involved in "War of the roses" ?
    So we can expect something similar but with vikings made in retarded way.  :lol:

I was thinking the same thing..

It will most likely be **** anyhow.
  15. PotatoPower

PREVIOUS EVENT: Battle of Eoferwic (21/7/13)

Dansk viking said:
    Hengwulf said:
    After many a nights of feasting we Erlingar decided to sail with a band of hired swords, tugs and stonecold killers in defiance of the Duke. These fine men are the following:

Finnólfr Hevossurmaaja
    Horða-Karl
    Apsod

Movies_Vikings_31d_feast_table.jpg
    That's definitely the best looking thugs I've ever seen. No doubt from left to right, Finn, Hörða, and Apsod!  :eek:

Hahah, the guy in the middle indeed looks freakishly a lot like my in game character!
  16. PotatoPower

Hugh Higgins said:
    Leifr Eiríksson said:
    yokinwow said:
    Then we are not going to assist the event. We want to assisst with our friends and play as a team. We wont go for fight separately. Im sorry about that but don't count with us for the public event.

You are playing as a team. You'll be fighting under one host with every other player on their respective teams. The fact that established Víkingr groups can sign up as their own distinct host is largely irrelevant on the field of battle as we all respond and act upon the leader's decision. You're still welcome (and you still will be) playing with your friends.

To be honest, I prefer to kill my friends. Is that just me?

You are not alone.
  17. PotatoPower

HILDILEIKR – official Víkingr server

I will notify the others and keep an eye out for him. Thanks J!
  18. PotatoPower

If anyone needs my sword, i'm up for grabs! If not. Sign me up for the pubbers.  :neutral:
  19. PotatoPower

Víkingr: Shieldwall Event (CLOSED)

Celtichugs said:
    Unfortunately, no. We will not be adding anymore admins. However, we will probably have one admin in Spec' while the other two are in each team, the admins will then rotate each map or so.

Alright! Just offering my services  :wink:
  20. PotatoPower

Víkingr: Shieldwall Event (CLOSED)

If you need help, i would be willing to go as an Admin in spectator.
Back
Top Bottom