Search results for query: *

1. Ritter Dummbatz

Kennt jemand einen Video Host?

Also klar kenne ich You Tube, aber wir alle kennen sicher auch die Meldung das aus Copyright Gründen das Video leider nicht gezeigt werden darf in diesem unseren Lande. Nun denn, mal abgesehen davon, daß ich einen ausländischen Proxy in meinen Browser einstelle und das Video trotzdem sehen kann...
  2. Ritter Dummbatz

The BEER discussion

You know, DrTomas, I just had a feeling that you would be the right one to take further care of this mod. I think you are doing a good job. Much better than expected actually. Thank you for that! Just stop unconsciously stealing ideas I had for my mod. It's unfair, it's not released yet and I...
  3. Ritter Dummbatz

Römische Truppen

Ich bin ja nun nicht so der großartige Historiker, ich hab aber gefühlt zumindest so ziemlich alle Wikipedia Artikel gelesen, die man so lesen kann und komme langsam an den Punkt an dem es mich zu ermüden scheint. Wie auch immer, ich bin eigentlich nur auf der Suche nach einer guten und...
  4. Ritter Dummbatz

SP Antiquity Dark Ages 485AD Darkness Rising

I am not yet in the mood to script any further so may be it is time to show what it is that I am working on. Click on the picture and enjoy the video if you haven't already.  :P However,... this mod will throw you in the middle of Europe in the year 485AD, right into the pool of the...
  5. Ritter Dummbatz

Sonderzeichen oder Umlaute in Strings?

Das es geht weiß ich, ich hab im moment nur keine Ahnung wie... Also ein skandinavisches ö...oder überhaupt ein ö und wie wäre es mit kyrillischen Schriftzeichen. Wie kann ich die in meine Strings einbauen? Da gibts doch bestimmt einen ganz einfachen Trick und ich komm nur nicht drauf. Wäre...
  6. Ritter Dummbatz

Schon mal Videos selber gemacht?

Ich probier gerade so ein bißchen rum. Hab mir Fraps 'besorgt' aber die Qualität ist doch recht mies. Nachdem ich schon eine kleine Weile versucht habe etwas besseres zu bekommen möglichst umsonst, will ja kein Regisseur werden, stehe ich mit Fraps immer noch am besten da. Hat schon mal einer...
  7. Ritter Dummbatz

Error message - party with commander mismatch

While testing in cheat mode I get this error caused by module_simple_triggers  'Error check for multiple parties on the map':   'Mr. X commander of party #707 which is not his troop leaded party #747'   sometimes it says '...not his troop leaded party -1' I might just not have found him but...
  8. Ritter Dummbatz

Overland map problems

I've been searching the forum and I've been trying a lot (for days  :|) but I don't seem to be able to get my map running smoothly. The problem is that if I click to make my playerfigure move to that position it doesn't, well it does if I click it a couple of times but that is not good and I...
  9. Ritter Dummbatz

get_object failed for mesh: 31298934879...

Well, as you might guess I have this error message and I don't seem to be able to get rid off it myself. It is a party of deserters which cause this problem. I never touched any code concerning deserters. I implemented this unit as an additional one though but it works well in all contexts but...
  10. Ritter Dummbatz

Would anybody be so kind....

... and could provide a download link for the byrnie_a.dds? I somehow made a backup of the byrnie normalmap.dds instead of the byrnie_a.dds...  :oops: I textured around and deleted my original. Now, I don't really want to reinstall the game just because of this one texture so my hope leads me...
  11. Ritter Dummbatz

How to retreive the troop_id?

I digging through code and what not but I didn't manage to come up with a way to retreive a troop id from outside the party menu. I wanna call the 'script_game_get_troop_wage' which requires the troop_id as param1. Am I missing something? I hope I made myself clear. Thanks in advance!
  12. Ritter Dummbatz

This just looks stupid

There is no one to blame here for the fashion in those years and even though you might find the helmet's bearer much easier during a fight this helmet still looks quite stupid to me.  :roll: I guess that's one helmet I'll never buy.
  13. Ritter Dummbatz

It is about trading...once again.

After a few games in nearly all parts of the known world I figured there is no place like the baltic sea. You become rich in seconds. Best thing is if you are from a part of the world that's no hostile to all those samagothian, prussian and what not rebels all you need to care about is the...
  14. Ritter Dummbatz

The AI ...

Normally I am not really surprised about the decisions of the AI but yet again I am. I am playing Il-Khanate and, yeah, the Romans give us a hard time. Ankara and Iconium is lost and so on. But now, the new marshal, lord of Trebizond, thinks it could be a good idea to rally the army someplace...
  15. Ritter Dummbatz

What does the number behind the shortages actually mean?

I never understood them. Seemed to me to be something like a unit category or something only useful for the game engine. Does someone know any better? Greetings
  16. Ritter Dummbatz

Did you know about that?

I didn't. Just found out and think it's great. You can use the command console to move your troops even though you lie on the ground wounded. This saves lifes! I am playing this mod for a little while but never noticed that one.  :oops:
  17. Ritter Dummbatz

1257 ad - The age of peace

It is now 190 days after the game starts and there is still no war going on for the Hasfids. This never happened before. A slow start is quite ok since one can't do much anyway in the beginning but I don't know where else I should build shops and travelled the world more than twice. Serbia is...
  18. Ritter Dummbatz

I captured a castle so they say...

Like said in the topic description that's what they say. But I didn't or did I? I just followed the marshal who was besieging that castle into battle. What's the criteria of the game to make me the conqueror?
  19. Ritter Dummbatz

Where in the world do all the cumans come from?

Well, I just wonder where the mongols get all these cumans? All vassals have a huge bunch of them. I don't even ask how they pay them. nor do I complain about it. I'm just asking. I mean, I guess it is just for historic purposes, right? Because I just see them more or less rarely in taverns...
  20. Ritter Dummbatz

Infantry doesn't hold position

This probably has been posted before but nevertheless. Hi all, first of all I am new to this mod so I might be wrong, I actually hope so that all I need is some information. Alright, if I tell my infantry to hold position everything is fine. I now tell them to spread out and they start...
Back
Top Bottom