Search results for query: *

• Users: Loppen
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Loppen

NW Completed The Napoleonic Campaign

Upcoming battle Ardennes VS Rules The campaign The campaign map will be updated after each battle. A minimum of 3 battles to win the campaign. The battleground decides which factions are used. Winner is the faction that annihilates the enemy from the campaign map. The...
  2. Loppen

Where should I play ?

Sick and tired of current servers and scripts? I play much less PW than I used to do. Most populated servers are trying to provide banking or other game breaking systems and this destroys much that make PW interesting. Therefore, I need to find people who might like to play PW differently. And...
  3. Loppen

The new game types: Your thoughts please.

Hi community. I would like try the new game types; Permanent Death & Feudalism , but I do not see any servers with these game types. So, have any of you tried them and what did you think of them? Please keep the thread on track or do not post. I'd rather have an empty thread than a repeat of...
  4. Loppen

Regimental Medals / Achievements / Ranks / Detachments [Free for all]

Medals / Achievements. Free to use. Currently used by several regiments. It might be useful in your regiment/army as well. Some of the medals are shown here: View all medals: Medals download / links: Source files Ranks / Detachments for your regiment. Free to use. (Prussian...
  5. Loppen

Medal Pack [Discontinued in MM, moved to NW]

Free Medal pack for everyone who care to use it: Currently used in the: 19te Prussian Infantry 18e Regiment d'Infanterie de Ligne "The Brave" ♔ Nr.4 Deutschmeister Regiment zu Fuß™ [Clan] [Austrian Army] ♔ • 15e Voltigeurs de la Garde • 2nd NottingHamShire 2e Régiment de Chasseurs-à-Pied de la...
Back
Top Bottom