Search results for query: *

• Users: Dellivis
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Dellivis

Installing 1776 Mod (new to installing mods? Read this)

(This is a simple copy paste job From my old topic on 1755 Frontier Mod) I decided to add it here so people who are checking this out yet unsure to install have a guide.  With that in mind pay no attention to the references of 1755 Frontier mod in the pictures (instead it would say 1776 for you...
  2. Dellivis

Index error on compling script

Edit: just an ID10T error on my part :lol: I figured it out. Locking thread
  3. Dellivis

Going on Vacation

I'm heading off for about 9 days to visit family and there will be little to no internet. I'll be back on the 27th to continue my work here and abroad :D behave yourselves while I'm away :wink: ~Dellivis~
  4. Dellivis

1776 Progress reports (-ONLY- Dev team meet/post here, pls)

I dedicate this Thread on all workings on the project 1776 American Revolution. Please anyone not on the team refrain from posting here. its easier for us (devs) to discuss thru here than thru PMs (that way everyone doesn't harass Gab with what little precious time he has and everyone is in the...
  5. Dellivis

Artillery video by Dellivis

I know I just wanted to chime in for our friend who is not here with us to help out  :D btw gab if I ever get some free time I'm going to do a video with artillery (yes I created an "artillery" unit  for my newest play through) its a fun experience tho rather difficult with the micro managing...
  6. Dellivis

Signatures for 4 mods

There are now about 4 great mods now either in the works or released (1755, 1776, 1945: Merdeka Atau Mati, and A House Divided). I can make a signature with 3 of the 4 mods. I would include all 4 with pictures and links; however, the character cap limits it to 500 and 3 sigs with pics take up...
  7. Dellivis

A Poem for 1776

A poem for 1776: Paul Revere's Ride by: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
  8. Dellivis

To the Team: Question

When you did your scenes did you do them in game or was there a program you guys used to edit/create them? Reason I'm asking is because you guys know I'm looking at the AI pathing, but I'm not looking forward to besieging every town/castle with only myself and my scout =p . Being shot at by the...
  9. Dellivis

Installing 1755 Frontier Mod (new to installing mods check this out)

I tried to make this as simple as possible to help out those having issues with where to install the newly downloaded Zipped folder. Hope this helps all newcomers who want to try this mod, but are afraid/worried they won't install it right. Note: I use Winrar and not 7-zip but process should be...
  10. Dellivis

Happy Easter everybody

Happy Easter guys/gals! Enjoy the day with your families/friends. P.S. Gab Hope you survive the day so you can get back to modding! :P
Back
Top Bottom