Search results for query: *

• Users: poky
  • Order by date
  1. [Europe 1805] Main Topic: General debate, feedback, DOWNLOAD and news.

Hmm.. I was wondering if one can upgrade troops that are not in the main battle group.  It's not possible in the napolean add-on..

Oh, and does the horseback archery skill affect my aim if I plan to play like a dragoon, riding around with a pistol?

Also, will I be able to create my own kingdom? I'm looking forward to creating a mixed army consisting of Nassau Fusiliers, French Voltigeurs, Austrian Carbineers, Russian Cossacks, etc etc.. exploiting the strengths of each to the fullest in my quest to steamroll the puny unicultural armies wandering the map. 

hehe
  2. [Victor]: Bug Reports

Thanks, but I'll have to decline your offer since I feel pretty bad having someone, especially those who spend their free time creating things for the public, asking for nothing in return, to go out of their way and fix a small issue on a add-on that is no longer supported (I've read that the main modder responsible for the Napolean add-on moved to warband and no long supports it) And the fact that there doesn't seem to be much of a player base for it (judging from this sub-forum activity)  Besides, it's not much of a problem as the game runs fine even with it (I have not encountered any game-killer problems related to it as of yet).. it's more of an..annoyance I guess.. I'll just have to live with it.

Also, I'll most likely be playing the 1805 add-on over this when it's released - which appears to be very soon..

Thanks for the reply, looking forward to your italy add-on as well
  3. [Victor]: Bug Reports

Not sure if this would count as a bug, but some infantry model clothing are completely white.  It's white in battle and in the party screen - in battle I have a mixed group of recruits/militia/regulars, the regulars' clothing are completely white, only the face, musket and hands seem to be unaffected from this white clothing bug.

I'm using the napoleanic+ add-on with the form ranks that berthout posted.  Any suggestions?
  4. Weapons

I'm pretty sure the mod info topic has tells you where... but you have to walk around town and find the "baggage officer".  He won't be hard to find as he stands out from everyone else, though you will have to bribe him in order for him to sell you stuff.
  5. [WoE]: Wars of Europe: AoB Add-On: New Version Released (26/11)(OP Update 01/02)

Note:I know I've already made a topic regarding my problem, but I read it over and felt that I was not clear enough when presenting my problem, thus I'm posting in this topic since I've only having problems with this specific add-on.

This add-on crashes whenever I make contact with another party..the game doesn't even get to the screen where you have the options of attacking or retreating.  Any suggestions? It also crashes when I hit "C" for the character stats screen.. rendering this add-on virtually unplayable.  Quick battles are working properly, the arena seems to be fine as well..

I have not encounter these problems in the original AoB mod (beta) or the RoN add-on..in fact, I've not encountered any noticeable problems with those two so far.

Sorry if this sort of problem has been solved already.. I scanned through several topics regarding bugs and such, and haven't found anything regarding my problem

I tried both dx7 and dx9, so I guess that should have nothing to do with the crashing...

Any help is greatly appreciated..Thanks

edit - I've tried starting new game, character numerous times, but to no avail
  6. Mod crashes whenever I engage in a battle..

Hey guys, the mod crashes whenever I make contact with another party..the game doesn't even get to the screen where you have the options of attacking or retreating.  Any suggestions? Sorry if this sort of problem has been solved already.. I scanned through several topics regarding bugs and...
Back
Top Bottom