Search results for query: *

• Users: a_ver_est
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. a_ver_est

Can't set my wife as archer?

Sorry if it is a dumb question, I have taken a break from the game and now I am just playing a bit to test the official release. Have they removed the ability of set your wife/companion on a specific troop type group? I mean, in my current game my wife is set as cavalry... is there a...
  2. a_ver_est

SP - General New limit for party wages needs improvements

I am trying to use the new slide tool to limit the wages of my garrisons, but I am having some problems: 1.- Wages for my castle garrison are about 150 denars but if I set the limit around 180 one troop desert every day. In fact I have to set the limit more than double the current wages to...
  3. a_ver_est

Please TW add more civilian stuff to the game

I have bought a pretty silk dress to my wife but she told me that she will reserve it for just special occasions, she said that she prefers wearing her bloody armor to cut enemies heads. Can we have some kind of civilian event to be able to see her wearing the beautiful dress that I gifted to her?
  4. a_ver_est

Infantry! Archers! Cavalry!!

I am giving another try to the game after few months without playing and it seems that now when you select a group in the battlefield you character says the correct name for it! yeah! it may sound stupid but I felt very annoying selecting the cavalry and listening 'archers!!' it felt like if...
  5. a_ver_est

Girls' civilization

TW should join to Girls' civilization team to develop the ultimate game!! :ROFLMAO:
  6. a_ver_est

Performance benchmark output file

I am playing with the different graphics settings and running the Performance Benchmark option to compare, the tool let you send the results to a file but ... i am unable to find those files anywhere, does anyone knows where are they write?
  7. a_ver_est

Lord without banner

Just thinking a funny feature, maybe for a mod. One party of the clan can be set as without banner so it can do dark war vs a faction to provoque towns rebelions doing villages raidings, killing peasants, etc. This party should have the size small and limited and if it is defeated yhe owner...
  8. a_ver_est

Unpopular opinions

Probably not many people will share my feelings but anyway: - Early game is almost non existent: In one or two hours of playing you can easily get married, set you wife as quartedmaster and you will have around 100 men party limit. You can recruit 50 warriors train them to tier 3-4 and join a...
  9. a_ver_est

Photo mode is coming

Oh! finally we will be able to take great screenshots !!
  10. a_ver_est

Family wedding arrangement feedback

Finally I was able to arrenge my borther wedding, great!!! it was with a lady of Caladog's clan, he accepted my proposal at first glance which honestly it was unrealistic due: - I was a small clan tier 2 - Not a battanian vassall - I have never spoken with him before - 0 relatioship with him...
  11. a_ver_est

SP - UI Add a next button in the enciclpedia

When you are checking heroes to find a new companion, a suitable wife or what ever you usually set the appropiate filter and get a name list then you have to check the first one then go back to the list, go next guy, go list, go next guy .... it's kinda annoying. Should be possible to have a...
  12. a_ver_est

No cavalry bonus at sieges

Yap, finally!!! Cavalry don't get bonus at sieges with the new beta !!!! Oh yeah!!! let's do a party at my castle!!!! ... oh wait!!! parties are not implemented!! augh!!! :P Seriously, did you notice any diference in your campaings now that it has been tunned as requested?
  13. a_ver_est

SP - General AI target selection

I seems that actually the what we have now to select which target attack is an AI who goes after the weakest one even if it is far away from its borders. What usually happens is that after capturing it the attacker army comes back to its core lands leting the recetly captured castle isolated...
  14. a_ver_est

SP - Scenes Slightly improve first person view

I hope that this is the right forum :) Please, can the camera for first person view be inside the head? I mean, right now it looks too low, like your eyes were at your chest level... just move it a bit, just a bit upper. TIA
  15. a_ver_est

brother or sister marriage agreement with the king family

Hi all, Is there a way to get your brother or sister married with a lord/lady? I mean, the king has told me suitable lords/ladys to marry them but I have been unable to find the right way to do it. Tere aren't dialog options for that if I speak with the candidate neither with my family. Is it...
  16. a_ver_est

Problems to find wanderers

So when I want to recruit a new companion I check the enciclopedia, look for wanderers, select the one which seems interesting, check where is he/she and then go to that town and look at the tavern. Some times I find he/she but most of them don't. Even if the enciclopedia keeps seing that...
  17. a_ver_est

Chest come back!! and My Master give me a Town!!

Does anyone else miss the chest inside your castles were you could store stuff in WB? I fond it useful to store things that you don't have an immediate use for them but you don't want to shell because they might be useful in future. It was a small but nice feature. BTW are people getting...
  18. a_ver_est

First person view, I am the only one who use it?

So, I have been watching some streams and none was using the first person view. I use it all the time because I feel far more immersive despite the situation awareness is somewhat worse, am I the only one? BTW I am continuously losing tournaments, get some troops killed by low tier bandits and...
  19. a_ver_est

My king, don't gift me more castles!!!

I started playing recently, so probably the main problem should be my lack of experience... but anyway it is supposed that being rewarded with a new fief (castles in this case) should be a great experience for the player but it turned into game breaking for me. That's my history. I started with...
  20. a_ver_est

Talaya Willowbark - probably stupid question but...

Talaya Willowbark looks to be allways at Takor Castle but I never can find her... is there a reason for it? do I need to look more carefuly?
Back
Top Bottom