Search results for query: *

• Users: Kabs
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Kabs

84e siege server news

Hi there community, my first new siege map for NW goes to the 84e server only as a gift to them. I hope you guys will enjoy it. its good balanced thought but i will keep updating. Here i have a little sneak peak video. nothing special just music and lookaround: dont mind the low fps in video...
  2. Kabs

Flora Kinds (help needed with random plants strings on random scenes)

Hey Guys, i am working on the flora_kinds.py with thoose module_data file. at the moment i am trying to add specific kinds of plants/bushes to random maps. But i still have the problem that the system will take only plants that are in the same py string for sure. what i want is to let the...
  3. Kabs

searching for a code that can slow down unit speed when they pass special object

as the title says. no wall of text. hope someone can help :) greetz kabs
  4. Kabs

Searching for a code that let playes slowly pull down in water

as the title says. no wall of text. hope anyone can help :) greetz kabs
  5. Kabs

The best Fog for not having white trees while fog is in scene ? ! solved !

Hello Guys, as the title says i have the problem that allways with my fog the trees appearing to be white like and dont look as they ordinary do. Anyone here knows a good hex code or solution for the problem ? thnx in advance kabs
  6. Kabs

new french officer/seargent sword + 84e flag + new 84e beta uniform

Hey Guys, Update 11.01.2011 on 84e projekt: captain beta uniform: Updated style: Note that all textures on the models bound in one texture file atm. so the quality isnt that good. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Update 10.01.2011: new 84e uniform Beta look: First thanks...
  7. Kabs

(SOLVED) edit terrain code in .txt, want to copy all objects to working scene !

Hey there, as u can see in the topic, i need help to copy all items like (trees, bushes, Houses etc.) to another scene.obj maybe someone knows a solution thanks in advance kabs
  8. Kabs

LINE BATTLE EVENT (inactive)

************ok, here again my thread about the line battle, scince it was deleted after server problems...(seems like a rollback)************* I Welcome all regiments  to the line battle at 07.11.10 (sunday) 20:00 pm CET/19 pm GMT. all randomers that are in 22nd ts3 and listen to the...
  9. Kabs

"over the rhine" map pack by kabs aka Fahausi *updated as light version*

I m proudly present you my first two maps, builded up for a scenario where the prussians was driven from "frankfurt" to "cologne" called "over the rhine". 1. Raven Hour - prussian outskirts Gamemodes: conquest, battle speciality: frontline, epicness...
  10. Kabs

to much map making, cornfields or the x files ?

after i setted up barriers for my new map i wanted to look over all the stuff, and all i think was wooohhaa as i saw this: http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/6254/mapneu12.jpg is my map haunted by some terrible creatures? i have found out that they have shown up before in the history of map...
Back
Top Bottom