Search results for query: *

• Users: Toasticuss
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Toasticuss

Editing Module Parties always ends up in failure...

I've tried numerous times to edit the module parties source file but it always ends up in failure, meaning changing town names makes random game breaking windows popup in the beginning of the game, when copying the coordinates from compiled parties.txt files and the source coordinates it doesn't...
  2. Toasticuss

B Oriental Kengeki Gaiden

DOWNLOAD NOW!!! The Kengeki team has seen very few modules for Fire and Sword so we thought we might give you guys a treat..... Kengeki Gaiden is a fictional Japanese mod set in the 17th Century of Japan. Factions: Tenbatsu Samurai rebels Shogunate Shinobi Khergit Zipang Plan: - Create an...
  3. Toasticuss

Unable to change faction names in fire and sword?

Hey guys, I don't know whats going on, nothing that I change in the module_factions.py file takes effect in the Multiplayer faction selection box, I can add new factions just fine but it seems like the default ones are locked.... It doesn't matter what I put in the module_factions.py for the...
  4. Toasticuss

Change the coop bot types in Fire and Sword?

I was looking through the troops and scripts file and found 18 troops for for the co-op game mode, but removing them all produced no result, it seems like it randomly picks a troop... Has anyone had any luck trying to change what troop spawns in coop?
  5. Toasticuss

Companion Text Wrong

Hey guys, I integrated a bunch of new hero companions but the strings that they speak are completely wrong for what they are trying to say. This was fixed once before but I don't remember how to fix it, its like the text is misaligned with the amount of companions or something, has anyone ever...
  6. Toasticuss

Mod names of copyrighted works?

What is the rule about making a mod with the exact name of a franchise that is copyrighted? This is a little fuzzy to me, are people allowed to make a mod with the name, say "The Lord of the Rings" or does it have to be something that extends the name of the main title name? like "The Lord of...
  7. Toasticuss

Skype messenger forum profile addition?

Think we could add Skype to the lisit of forum messenger buttons that go under your profile? You could replace ICQ even, probably over half the people on here don't even know that ICQ exists...
  8. Toasticuss

Adding a 7th banner?

Hey guys I'm using yellowmosquitos banner pack and I've changed all the native banners but I have a another faction that needs a brand new banner. Now I've added it to the scripts and added another entry for it in the banner BRF file but its saying unable to find mesh_banner_kingdom_g which is...
  9. Toasticuss

Can someone explain the animation code?

This is what I know so far [1.0, "death_chest", 4, 37, arf_blend_in_16|arf_make_custom_sound, pack2f(0.9, 0.0), (0,0,0), 0.5], 1.  |      2.    |  3  |                      4              |    5  |    6  |  7    |  8 | 1. Total Animation Time, 2. AnimationID/Name that the game should...
  10. Toasticuss

Add Autolooting to Warband?

So I did a few searches and I found autoloot source code posted for original Mount and Blade, now before going and destroying all of my source when trying to incorporate it into Warband. Do you guys have any tips on doing this? All of the module_constants are all different, should I just start...
  11. Toasticuss

Exploding Arrow trigger not working

Hey guys, I came across an exploding arrow script from a script complication thread and I'm unable to get the arrow to explode. The only thing it does is shoot like a normal arrow and make a small fire particle after it hits something. Here is the code for the entire object that went in the...
  12. Toasticuss

Broadcast a war cry across a multiplayer server?

Hey guys I need a bit of help, I've been using a war cry code someone posted (I lost the original thread, but thanks whoever you are). Anyway the main problem is that it only works in multiplayer client side only. Meaning it doesnt broadcast the sound to any other players. I've read Yoshi's...
  13. Toasticuss

Additonal Skins for troops?

In this picture below you can see in the compiled version of Full Invasion that he has the ability to choose 14 skins for a troop. Now I added custom body meshes to the unfinished undead troop under module_skins and I'm able to use the undead_flag for a bot troop and it gives them the custom...
  14. Toasticuss

Making a moveable siege ladder?

I have a custom scene of village in one of my mods, and the moveable siege ladder in the front has been removed but I don't want to replace the map with the native village scene because I made a lot of AI paths for it. How can I remake the siege ladder so it will move? Right now if you walk up...
  15. Toasticuss

MP Oriental Kengeki 1.5 Warband

http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2454 This is an awesome samurai/ninja/shogun/angry farmers mod that was originally based on Yuias's Kengeki 0.95 MP mod. At first I just redid it and did enough to get it working with multiplayer but with the help of the modding community I was able to...
  16. Toasticuss

Remove fall damage?

Is there a value somewhere that dictates fall damage? I'd like to remove it.
  17. Toasticuss

Weather wont save after editing scene

Hey guys I'm trying to make some of the native scenes dark, I'm using a new module and editing the weather but whenever I save and try and load it again the weather goes back to the default look. Anyone know how to make it save? Or change the skybox?
  18. Toasticuss

Stuck at 2 classes?

Kind of ironic but, I'm trying to add additional classes to the Khergit Khante faction for multiplayer and I've been unable to make them show up..... Wasnt all that I needed to do to make another class for a faction in MP was add a new troop to the troops.py with the same faction ID and then...
  19. Toasticuss

Bind particle to flying ammo mesh?

Hey guys, I have a tricky question to ask. I've been trying to get a particle effect on a flying arrow but it hasnt been working. On the arrow I have for a trigger But the particle doesnt show when its in the air, is there another trigger I should be using?
  20. Toasticuss

Program to edit the scripts file?

Just wondering this but, I've always used Notepad ++ to add items to troops in the script file, did anyone release a program that will load the scripts.py file into a program that lets you add and edit items easier? For Warband that is..... Thanks.
Back
Top Bottom