Search results for query: *

1. Trading price depreciation??!

Haha, ok, since when does the price at which you buy a product get higher the more you buy??! If I went into a shop and bough 10 bags of sugar, would I be expected to pay a higher price on the 7th 8th and 9th bag ??.. This also seems to be the case when selling. This is a basic flaw with...
  2. performance issues : what happened to my game ?

It’s not just you. Iv noticed a significant drop in FPS and general performance since 1.0.6
  3. FPS drop druing sieges?

Latest patch made the performance worse for me. I second that the smoke effects lower FPS like crazy. Wish I could turn them off.
  4. Need More Info poor performance, high CPU usage, high CPU temp

I have this exact issue. CPU can reach temps higher than 95c ?. The only way to curb it is by setting my frame limiter to 35 frames. The actual graphic on either low or high settings have little effect on the temps and performance.
    I hope they sort this because I just can play knowing it’s going to cook my CPU. Arma3 plays on high settings fine which takes major CPU power, so I don’t understand why this is so demanding. Hope they fix soon.
  5. Patch Notes e1.0.8

Anyone noticed a drop in performance with 1.0.8 ?? already having to frame limit because of high CPU temps ?
  6. SP - General Executions

Well I imagine historically, armies would have had messengers/runners etc.. that would relay information back to the kingdom, I doubt that being executed if you were a person of renown would have gone unoticed, witnessed or not? Either way I like the ideas to make executions more immersive and impractical for us to carry out.
  7. SP - General Executions

I have yet to see NPC’s execute to be honest. I don’t recall them ever doing so in war and either. Would be cool if they did based on the parameters you mention or if the relationship was say -100 and you had executed one of their clan members before. I just think there needs to be some recompense for committing an execution.
  8. SP - General Executions

I think the following for executions needs implimenting because at the moment I can’t see a great deal impact apart from negative relationship status for killing executing lords so... 1. if you execute a lord, all clan members of that lord will immediately go into vengeance mode, they will...
  9. Recruit type based on civilisation ?

Is there a way “if I conquer a city“ to recruit the unit types of my choice. Like have a civilisation conversion building that I can build so all fiefs associated with the town eventually supply the unit types I want to recruit ?
  10. Party stuck in wall (campaign map)

I have encountered an issue where my clan member is now stuck in a castle wall on the map. He can’t move or be interacted with. I “kicked him” from the clan but it hasn’t worked and he is just stuck there. Loosing the castle to another faction didn’t fix it either. I now have a member taking my...
  11. In game translation

Hi, Iv recently downloaded the mod again. I remember an option to change the anoying latin names of everything baack to english, I cant seem to find it anymore ? any ideas ?
  12. Mount and blade 2

Taleworlds, please give us some infomation on Mount and blade 2 ? i need something to look forward to! My job and life is boring!
  13. 1257ad Battletime

I was wondering if there was away to implement battle time into 1257AD? playing this with friends would be sweeeet!
  14. Battle Time - Brytenwalda - How play multiplayer battles.

Also if im a member of a dude faction i cant join a battle in coop either ? is that supposed to happen ? so i cant be in anyones faction and host a battle ?
  15. Battle Time - Brytenwalda - How play multiplayer battles.

Hmm... maybe, do you get this when running your save through WSE though ?
  16. Plunder and raze villages ?

Ok to say this is pissing me off is a complete understatement! i cant even host a coop battle if im a vassel in a faction ? does anyone else have this ?
  17. Plunder and raze villages ?

I dont understand why the WSE is messing my Brytenwalda up then. The option to coop battle when i help say a caravan being raided by bandits isnt there, i cant coop battle on sieges as the otion isnt there and alot of other infomation whist runnung the mod through WSE is all screwd up. Il post some screen shots to show...

Running as normal            http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/259/runningthroughsteam.jpg/
    Running through WSE        http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/830/runningthroughwse.jpg/

Double post i know but wasnt sure where you would read it. Thanks again
  18. Battle Time - Brytenwalda - How play multiplayer battles.

I dont understand why the WSE is messing my Brytenwalda up then. The option to coop battle when i help say a caravan being raided by bandits isnt there, i cant coop battle on sieges as the otion isnt there and alot of other infomation whist runnung the mod through WSE is all screwd up. Il post some screen shots to show...

Running as normal            http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/259/runningthroughsteam.jpg/
    Running through WSE        http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/830/runningthroughwse.jpg/
  19. Plunder and raze villages ?

I dont fully understand aswell :/ Do you have WSE to run the brytenwalda mod through and try it out ?
  20. Plunder and raze villages ?

It appears that even the older version of WSE doesnt work with the coop mode. Options are all messed up like, the mead halls are all locked all the time, and village infomation is random words, and other stuff that doesnt work fully. The only way iv been getting around this is to have two mount and blades runnin, one Via WSE and the other standard Brytenwalda and make sure i dont screw my saves up. How has no one noticed this issue ? does anyone else have this issue ?
Back
Top Bottom