Search results for query: *

1. Prophesy of Pendor 4.0 Developer Notes

That's wonderful news! I was a little concerned that PoP4 had quietly died, which would be a shame considering how incredible this mod series is. A change of stewardship is far from a bad thing, as even the most dedicated of us reach our furthest point after enough time. So, thank you all so much for your great work with this mod so far, and I am very thankful that it will continue into the future.
  2. Elder Scrolls 5:Skyrim

Honestly, I was concerned about this game because of the removal of skills, the addition of perks, and losing so many stats. However, the resulting game is truly one of the most enjoyable new titles I've played since Half-Life 2. I do hope that the mods for Skyrim are as good as the ones for Oblivion were.
  3. Nords - thanes spawn with horses or on foot... how to group them?

What I would really like to see would be some way to have it set so Calvary would become infantry when they dismount.
  4. Baheshtur Is An Idiot!

I have the same problem with Nizar, who can't seem to stand the idea of riding for more than 2 minutes without taking a lance to his face. By the other token, the wimpy merchant I picked up at the same time has bloomed into an amazing heavy calvary man.
  5. Recommended mods?

I'm a big fan of Prophecy of Pendor and Native Expansion, but if you haven't tried Brytenwalda, (forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,189.0.html) then you need to try it just to have your mind blown. It is a gigantic mod with some incredible differences from Native.
  6. Nords in my campaign too weak?

I have noticed an odd thing. When I do not join the Nord they seem to always Destroy Vaegir and Swadia, but when I join them they seem to get beaten back to only having one city by day 80. 
  7. NE Sieges & Scenes Pack - get a second ladder for your sieges! 9th Jan. 2013

Oh, Grunwalder is still a beast, but that extra ladder changes it from nearly impregnable to just extremely well fortified. It's a long slog up to and over those ladders, but at least it's not quite as bad with the bottleneck of death that was there previously. Besides, I can't help but feel that Grunwalder is supposed to be incredibly defensible. It is right on the border of 4 countries after all.
  8. NE Sieges & Scenes Pack - get a second ladder for your sieges! 9th Jan. 2013

Thank you very much for this pack! I love all of the changes I've encountered so far, even when I was defending Grunwalder. None of them make the siege a complete walk in the park, but they make the siege outcome much more interesting than just watching a narrow column of men rush to their deaths for seemingly forever.
  9. Where is Geroia?

I'm thinking that they live over the impassable mountains from the Vaegir and that some mysterious as of yet unmet eastern themed nations live beyond the Sarranian desert.
  10. <<<<< DOWNLOAD >>>>>> -Main Topic- +POLL

So, I've started playing this yesterday and let me just say that I love it!

For starters, I understand that this is still a very early version of the mod, but the quality you intend to make still clearly shines through. Somehow, you've managed to make a far more enjoyable experience with firearms than I've had in other mods, and the landscapes the battles take place in truly astounded me.

Please keep up the great work! I cannot wait to come back to this mod when it is more complete.
  11. What are you up to in you campaign

I'm oppressing Native Americans with American troops. You know, the classic Foreign Relations policy of the Americas.
  12. Dark Knights

I bet he's a bard...
  13. Dark Knights

That's the beauty of the invasion. You think you've got everything going nicely and then *WHAM!* The DK's descend upon you.
  14. Can't find any low level bandits or quests

Looters were removed to make way for the Mercenary Bands. Effectively, NE took all of those looters, gave them a bunch of training and good equipment, and then let them loose on the world again.
  15. Can't find any low level bandits or quests

There simply is no looter equivalent. You're best off facing Tundra Bandits, Forrest Bandits, and Mountain Bandits until you're strong enough. Well, unless you're willing to go the less honorable route and prey upon villagers.
  16. Commoners/Nobles/Elites rareness

I really don't like the idea of a hard cap on any sort of troop existing. It just seems forced to me, as it will either be so high that it doesn't matter or so low that it becomes tiresome. However, I would like some sort of way to expand the rareness of Noble and Elite troops, at least as an experiment.
  17. Some doubts about this expansion

Those Mercs are deadly stuff!

There is a way around them if you play smart, but its a major change of pace from Native. I'd suggest traveling fast and light until you get a few levels and some money, then hire mercs and load up on recruits. You'll probably lose most of your recruits, but your merc should carry the battles, and so long as you keep the cannon fodder recruits stocked up they will eventually climb to great power over the bodies of their dead comrades.
  18. Announcement - New coders and update news

Well that's exciting news! Josef definitely has done an amazing job with the mod thus far, but it rarely hurts to get new blood into the coding mix, especially when it's people like Soulmata and Thunderclaw. I'm very excited to see what happens from here, and I wish you all the best of luck continuing this wonderful mod.
  19. Freelancer for With Fire and Sword

To be honest, Freelancer for WFaS may cause me to re-install WFaS.
  20. Suggestions for Implementation within the Mod

I'll also agree with this idea. Persuasion is of very limited use currently, and I would love it to be more useful.
Back
Top Bottom