Search results for query: *

• Users: Aaeni
  • Order by date
  1. The Bezoar Amulet - Progress Report Thread

A very merry undeath to you, N0ught! I've been following this mod for quite a while and I'm excited to see it update. My studies will only increase in difficulty as the amount of free time I have... decreases.
  2. Bug Reports (for Phantasy Calradia 2014 only please)

CHIMouttathisplane said:
    Has to do with the Native AI being unable to properly formulate tactics beyond Native gameplay.

The only way to fix it is to get the Formations AI OSP.

By Formations AI OSP, do you mean Pre-battle Orders and Deployment? And do you know for sure if it's compatible or not?

Edit: Did some digging myself, seems it was last brought up around 2014 and the status was unknown back then.
  3. Bug Reports (for Phantasy Calradia 2014 only please)

Don't know if this one's been reported before, but I have a large battlesize on (400), so I can have pretty much all units on the field at a time. What ended up happening was I joined in a battle with the necrofaction facing off against the Sarranid Sultanate-- and they just sort of formed up in two lines and continuously rotated around each other pelting each other with spells. Of course, the necrofaction had way less mages despite having more melee troops (and a larger army in general, though they were still relatively close in numbers), so their army just got whittled down to a certain level until both sides decided it was good and rushed the center. By then the numbers advantage the necrofaction had was gone.

Is this 'rotating around each other in two lines' a natural tactic, or was it something implemented to enable mages to do more stuff? It really hurt watching poor ol' Delthersam get minced like that.
  4. Bug Reports (for Phantasy Calradia 2014 only please)

So, I finally got my necromancer to level 14 and got necromancy skill to 8 (which is allegedly where I can summon shadows, which I've been waiting for for so long) aaaand... nope. I still can only summon zombies and skeletons, like I have been for all game. As the skill's gone up, the ratio of regular skellies to warrior skellies to heavy warrior skellies has changed for the better, but still no shadows. Is it just me?

Edit: wait, I merely misread the post about shadow summoning, need to have 50+ health. I thought it said 50%. My bad
  5. I'm confused

My question is, is it currently possible to get recruits other than U.S.A. Riflemen? No matter where I go, or what faction owns the town, I always get U.S.A. riflemen for exchanging supplies for trained men-- and I can never get untrained civilians.
  6. Wikia site for Nova Aetas

Hello! I've started adding a few things into the wiki myself. I've played it for long enough that I should be able to expand some of the knowledge available on the wiki.
  7. [Submod] Adenian Front

Great work on the mod! Though, I do have to ask. I'm not as fond of the new ambient music as I was of the pre-mod SoD music. Is it possible to get that music back and keep all of the other features of the mod? Thanks!
  8. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

blackthursday said:
    Let us have him so he can tell us your secrets and I'll get you what ever you want from the donut shop.
    We promise our methods will be as expendable as he is.
  9. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

SupaNinjaMan said:
    Having to create complex hitboxes and armors with a lot of data would increase the difficulty in modding though. Harder modding means less mods.

That or they would all rise to the challenge! Viva la mods!
  10. RaW: Off Topic Board of Banter!

So... So much music... I am overwhelmed!
  11. ~Concern~ The NA Community

Right now, we're really hoping for some NA players. Our NA player base has gone down a bit, but there are still some NA people here. I, personally, am an NA player. I know there's plans in the works for an official NA server though. We'd very much appreciate the extra clan though!
  12. RaW: Off Topic Board of Banter!

Skyfull... Is that the new airship movie? Or the one that came out in 1985?
  13. ~Concern~ The NA Community

I think we've all been mainly waiting for the Thanksgiving holiday to boil away... (A week ago, right...?) But tomorrow we should have the shield battle taking place. That'll be good. I know VII will be there.
  14. RaW: Off Topic Board of Banter!

I believe he's saying he has many more posts to go before he has his nice halberd with a red banner.

Edit: Oh, hey! Sergeant!
  15. RaW: Off Topic Board of Banter!

I dunno man, I like that mace for Veteran.
  16. Narratives and Book writing!

Oh God, Jepekula, I know exactly how you feel. Some of my early works were so crappy that I'd want to gouge my eyes out just looking at them.
  17. Narratives and Book writing!

It's not done just yet, I'm still working through the story. Mainly working on a lot of different character concepts so I know who fits in where. But, probably won't hurt to get a few different opinions on the prologue.

Crystalline figures warred upon water that was colored to a hue of blood. It was a dance of death, where only one could emerge victorious. As I watched, I saw one of the figures plunge their icy blade into the other’s chest, and the vanquished one dissipated into water. The surviving warrior turned to me and bowed, before falling back. I clapped quietly for the ice figure’s bravery, before turning to view the red sunset, its rays gave the water its blood colored hue.
    I was Lord of this world.
    Here, on the eighth floor, where I had set up my mansion, was where I ruled. Like all the other floors of the tower which I ruled over, floor eight covered a substantial amount of ground. And it was undoubtedly the most beautiful of all the floors. To the south, lush, verdant forests bloomed in evergreen beauty. To the north, harsh, icy peaks of mountains standing thousands of feet tall rose above the horizon. Here, twixt the two locations, I had created my home.
    Here, on the eighth floor of the tower, there existed only one other being beside from myself. That entity just so happened to be one for whom I had the greatest amount of hate. However, he was my roommate, in a sense, and I could not fight him. I spoke to address him, quiet as a whisper, “How long has it been now, Adam? Since we met, I mean.” As far as I had known, I’d been here years. Perhaps decades. However, Adam’s reply was quite sobering.
    “Six months, three days, eight hours, twenty seven minutes, fourteen seconds.”
    Slightly dismayed, I turned away from the setting sun to look back over at the diamond bowl, waving my hand and beckoning the warriors into life once more to watch them at their swordplay. “And what’s the count now? Not counting, of course, the half a man from yesterday.” I knew Adam would likely say something stupid like ‘A thousand and a half’ if I didn’t.
    “Discounting the half-man, three hundred and sixty seven. You’ve been quite busy, Doomsayer.”
    I shrugged, before nodding slightly at his words. “Naturally.”
    From his words, I’d been inside this game for six months. Based on when I’d entered, that meant this was February. I hadn’t left yet, partially because of personal interest, and partially because of other reasons which I was quite uncomfortable with.
    As a God, I had a duty. However, as a deity, I was not quite unmatched. Adam could still likely hold his ground against me, if not best me.
    However, what held my interest in this moment was not my musings of whether or not I’d win if I were to meet him in combat. Instead, my gaze was focused on where the figures of ice had suddenly disappeared. “Adam?” I questioned, thinking it was his attempt to rob me from yet another of my enjoyments.
    However, the truth was much more saddening than that. My footsteps made quiet ‘tap tap’ sounds as I walked closer to the bowl, curious as to why my warriors had stopped. Adam had not replied as of yet, and he likely wouldn’t. I was on my own.
    As I drew closer to the diamond bowl, I became acutely aware of the fact, that in the approximate center of the bowl, swirls appeared. These swirls swirled the water about in an unconcerned matter, before stopping altogether when I was directly above it. Instantly, the water stagnated and an image appeared upon the surface.
    It was a boy.
    Sharp, black eyes which seemed to challenge his surroundings stared back through the water at me. I observed a nice nose, and lips that were neither too large nor too small. He had locks of black hair about him which hung down to about his eyebrows. He was, in his own way, attractive. However, that was to be expected. Adam liked his players to be all dolled up before their climb to the top.
    However, this face intrigued me. It wasn’t particularly because of the challenging eyes which he had, or any other facial feature for that matter, but more because it was a face I felt I had once known. The name that belonged to this face danced upon my lips, dispersing into the slowly growing cooler air. “Zain.” I whispered.
    A slight smirk crept across my face before I turned from the bowl. “Adam, I assume you knew about this?” I raised a hand over my shoulder and snapped my fingers, the bowl disappearing at once.
    “Yes.” The reply was quiet, almost like a guilty child being reprimanded for taking a cookie from the jar when he was not meant to.
    However, I knew better. Adam never felt guilt. “And I’ll take a guess as to your intentions for this boy.”
    Compared to his guilt-sounding reply earlier, this time his words sounded quite amused. “Of course. I want the boy to climb the tower.”
    I began to reply, but Adam cut me off.
    “And you want to keep him on the ground.”
    I clenched my fists at my side. Now I felt like the child who was being reprimanded. However, I needed to hold my ground. “Yes. I will stop him.” I spoke.
    Mournfully, I glanced over my shoulder at where the diamond bowl once was. Now it had been replaced with open air, and the sky around me changed to night.
    I knew what I had to do now, and I took a deep breath before I said the words. “Adam?” I questioned, making sure I still had his attention. But, I did not wait for him to answer me before finishing.
    “I want to make you a wager.”
  18. Narratives and Book writing!

Now Narratives and Book writing... This is a thread I HAVE to pop in on. I love writing, I'm a chronic writer myself. Currently working on a book, and I'm actually rather proud of how some of the early material's turned out.

Edit: But back on topic, Warband, I don't intend to discourage you, but what TORN said was true in every way. Grammar is probably one of the most important things of writing, and there's nothing that turns a reader off more than something they can't understand. Always, always, always capitalize that solo I, and make sure to use them proper punctuation and stuff. It's incredibly important, it really is.
  19. ~Concern~ The NA Community

I think the biggest issue with a NA community is that this mod isn't nearly as well known and widespread as MnG was. I can't speak very well for it, as I just recently joined the community and never had the pleasure of knowing MnG, but this is just something I've observed by hearsay.

As an NA player myself, I do find it difficult to attend a lot of events put up. It's easier over breaks, but only so much can be done. :/
  20. RaW: Off Topic Board of Banter!

Yes. Hella lucky.

Poor me, not a lot of Americans have that kind of body. :sad:
Back
Top Bottom