Search results for query: *

1. Knight of will

Mod suggestions

Let me say this off the bat, i dont know enough of the language to do any real mods to the game. However, i know there are people around who do know enough about it to do the deed, yet they simply lack ideas. So thats the point of this thread. I ask modders to come here for ideas and for people...
  2. Knight of will

crippling losses

Why did they make losing a battle even worse in this game then in warband. In WFS, everytime you lose you lose at least 1 of the most expensive things your wearing 100% of the time instead of them just randomly taking things like in warband. I liked the old system better, at least then 1 lose...
  3. Knight of will

non regenerating grenades!?

Is it a bug or do grenades not regenerate? It doesnt make sense why they wouldnt, bullets are regenerated and they are 1 use in real life as well.
  4. Knight of will

clicking delay

It seems that whenever you  are on the world map, even during the rare times i have 20 frames per second, there is a half second delay on clicking 9 times out of 10. It seems insignificant at first until you start doing quests that require you to quickly click on a moving target or you will lose...
  5. Knight of will

Starting mission bug

Anyone else have an issue with the starting mission (which gives me 2 frames per second when i usually get 20, god dang houses :x) when you go to shoot the lock, the lock doesnt exist. I had to restart the game repeatedly because my bullets where ignoring the lock and hitting the gate behind it...
Back
Top Bottom