Search results for query: *

1. Cayetann

[IPL] Imperium Polskie

Miło widzieć was z powrotem :smile:
  2. Cayetann

Patch Notes e1.4.3

Can you tell us when the perks will finally be fixed? Without the Community Mod more than half of them does not work.

This is truly ridiculous that the community had solved this months ago while you do not care about it at all.
  3. Cayetann

SP - Battles & Sieges The Khuzait Advantage

Mongols were hard to beat, I'd say it's just historical accuracy
  4. Cayetann

SP - General suggestion : encyclopedia hotkeys

Adding Backspace to go back a page in encyclopedia would be swell as well
  5. Cayetann

Admin abuse in east asia server

Chinese players being banned from the servers for not following the Chinese law? I see nothing wrong here.

But forcing players from the other countries to literally obey the chinese censorship law is outrageous.

Surely finding an Asian admin team that is not forced to officially follow one true ideology under the risk of prosecution is not that hard.

I know everyone makes mistakes and I really hope Taleworlds officially respond to this.
  6. Cayetann

SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

Is the issue with exiling lords in the late game fixed in the current version?
  7. Cayetann

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

I recently came back to the mod (ver. 5.0) and I encountered some kind of bug.

I have "The Bastard of Bolton: Part 1" quest in my questlog and all it says is "Visit Ser Rodrik Cassel in Winterfell". The problem is... Ser Rodrik is nowhere to be found.

Any solutions? Is he just hiding somewhere in the courtyard?
  8. Cayetann

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Do the Dornish ever go to war? I've been with them since the beginning of my 6.1 game but they seem to be reluctant to move their asses up north ever since.

Is it like all Westerosi factions are coded not to declare war on one another?
  9. Cayetann

Reuploaded Chapter 1

I found working download links and I post them here so that nobody has to search for them (since the links in the original topic don't work). MOD PAGE ON NEXUS <--- In order to download the files you have to be registered (registration is free) DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINKS Mod ver. 1.000 Patch 1.000...
  10. Cayetann

How increase ransom_brokers?

You have to create NPCs with stats, face code etc.
  11. Cayetann

A confession which has to be made.

Envious_Elazul said:
    Bishopuser said:
    There is no "same crime, same punishment"

Sharia law?
    It's not like Hammurabi's law. It's not eye for an eye, lol. It means that same crimes should be punished in the same way. It's natural and I agree with it
  12. Cayetann

Scar's Match Analysis | Belgium & Netherlands vs. Poland (NC'15 Final)

Very interesting analysis.  :smile:

Why "dragoons" instead of cavalry?
  13. Cayetann

-- Official Unofficial 'Ask Questions About Warband Singleplayer Here' Thread --

Uhtred of Bebbanburg said:
    What is the best way to train up high tier units?  I'm thinking that having more units of the same kind will get me there faster because they all collect and share experience from my training skill.
    Well, focus one of your companions on surgery. Set him to the lowest battle priority in Party section. Then join some faction in war as a mercenary and enjoy fight as much as you can. I think it's the fastest, most effective and most pleasant way of leveling NPCs.
  14. Cayetann

Legion [LGN]

Good luck! :smile:
  15. Cayetann

[CoR] Corporation of Radicalization

Arch3r said:
    Tajulek said:
    I cant believe this spam-thread-with-no-sense-in-existence still exists.
    Once upon a time there was a Tajulek, who had no future. Often he wondered: "Why do I not have a future, I too want to do cool things in the times to come, like all the people from Reveran." But then! On a rainy and cloudy day, a cloud shaped like a Phoenix appeared in the sky and it spoke to him: "Alas, poor Tajulek, you have no future, for you do not believe. Heathen." And all of Reveran rejoiced, for the cloud was on their side, just like all the people who mattered.
    Lol
  16. Cayetann

[CoR] Corporation of Radicalization

I cant believe this spam-thread-with-no-sense-in-existence still exists.
  17. Cayetann

[NC2015] Grand Final & Bronze Match - Poland 1st, BeNe 2nd, Turkey 3rd

Very nice performance of two teams but Poland clearly deserved victory thus claiming as the first the second title of world champs. Im sad however to see all this flame. It was a pleasure indeed to watch the Grand Final, I was holding my fingers crossed till the last second  :grin: I'm proud  :smile:
  18. Cayetann

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 9 - Ethnic Instruments

"Bannerlod Dev Blog 473 - Butterflies rendering", 14th September 2132. Still no real news about the game. I keep waiting for a release date since my grandpa told me about this game long ago. My mom says I'm crazy to believe in my grand father's legends. But I still think there could be hope.

:grin:
Back
Top Bottom