Search results for query: *

• Users: gaston
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. A New Method of Sea Travel?

I've been trying some of the various sea travel code and it seems to me that there may be a relatively simple solution for Warband.  I'm inviting comments on the feasability of this idea.  I'm certainly not a good enough coder to write it myself but I'd like to see if the concept will work...
  2. Hunting Mod-Can't Damage Deer

I imported the hunting mod code from Age of Machinery into another mod (1776).  It all seems to work correctly except that the deer don't seem to take any damage, either from ranged or melee weapons. Did I miss something?  What would cause this?
  3. How to Reduce Lords Defecting

I'm helping with the 1755 Old Frontier mod (try it!) and I want to reduce the chances of lords defecting, like to zero. How do I do that? I've only been modding for about a week, so please make your response detailed and specific.  I'm afraid that "Just modify the script." won't help me...
  4. OSP Code Campaign Forming a Wagon Train

Updated April 26, 2011. Okay, I'm declaring victory on the Wagon Train code.  The intent of the wagon train is to give the player character a place to store inventory and troops.  The wagon train only has two missions: to accompany the player party or to stay and wait.  I think this will be...
  5. How do I get rid of duplicate character?

I have worked my way through jik's tutorial and it all works fine except that in the new town I added ("ModTown") there is always at least one duplicate of my player character in the town center.  As far as I can tell, the duplicate doesn't appear in other towns. Here's what I have done:  1. ...
  6. 1755 CHANGELOG LIST

First of all, thank you for this great mod.  I've been playing Mount&Blade since before the first public release of the original M&B, but this is the first gunpowder mod I've played.  I really like it  I'm offering suggestions to help.  I will make more than one post to make it easier. Gaston...
  7. What is Your Longest Campaign?

All my campaigns crash somtime after Day 574.  For research purposes, please tell us your longest campaign, by day  (ex: Day 401) or date (ex: June 3, 637). Thank you.
  8. What Happened to Gifts?

In older versions I could talk to one of my ministers and send a gift to a lord or lady. Since 1.33 I can't find that option.  Is it gone?
Back
Top Bottom