Search results for query: *

1. versions and WSE

hi,   downloading the mod right know. wondering to i need to download each version or can i just go to the latest? one more thing i know this uses WSE will i need to get a newer version for that? (srry i'm new to this)  
  2. Game Crashes when entering a city

okay, so i have this strange bug that causes the game to crash everytime i enter a City. i do NOT have any mods installed, i have NOT altered any files, and i HAVE reinstalled the game once. after i start a character, i kill the bandit that attacks you in the streets and talk to the merchant...
  3. Multiplayer Lag

hey everyone, i have tried Warband's multi-player several times but everytime, the game is really laggy (if not, whenever i attack, it takes like 5 seconds for my character to respond). Also, my character will suddenly "jump" a couple feet from where he was standing (other players do two)...
  4. Problem with the Edit-Mode

hey everyone, i hope this hasn't already been asked, but i'm having problems with the Edit-Mode. After I enable edit-mode and launch the game, everything runs fine. I then went to one of the Training Fields, hit Control+E (which popped up the edit-mode tab thingy), and added a...
  5. Possible Tweaks To Gameplay

Hey everyone, okay so this is my first post ever so it may sound kind of strange but here I go. First of all I'm a huge fan of Warband, I absolutely love it, but as I play it I always imagine adding additional content. These ideas are merely suggestions and not all (in fact perhaps none) should...
Back
Top Bottom