Search results for query: *

• Users: mots
  • Order by date
  1. Any good ARPGs?

Tbh I also like FPS/RPGs (Really enjoyed TES 3, TES 4 was ok). But I need games that are already released, as I want to play now :>
    @ zelda12, ty, I'll try it
    @WarlordOfWar imo DMOMM isn't really an ARPG, I liked it, though :smile: The Link you gave me contains ARPGs for a calculator ^^

Edited the list, btw
  2. Any good ARPGs?

Archonsod said:
    Tried Sacred?
    Yeah, forgot that on my list D:
  3. Any good ARPGs?

Hi, I'm looking for a good ARPG, which should fit the following requirements: *LAN-Multiplayer *addicting :> it does NOT need to have good graphics (although I'd be happy if the graphics are at least at the same level as Diablos. List of games I played and liked: *Diablo 1/2 *Sacred *NWN 1/2...
  4. legal thing about mod

I'm pretty sure you could find some music that fits your needs at jamendo.com
  5. OSP Other Scenes High Resolution Skybox version 1.03 (for M&B v0.80x)

IMO they're waaaaayyy too low-res...
  6. OSP Other Scenes High Resolution Skybox version 1.03 (for M&B v0.80x)

Any chance of getting this ported to .801?
  7. Native OSP Sounds REL: Warrider Soundpack v1.2

Any chance of getting this ported to .801? The default sounds sound kinda cheap...
  8. V .801 Bug Report Thread

After winning against some Raiders, they still were on the map, but with 0/5 troops. I immediately won once i attacked the empty party.

9. V .801 Bug Report Thread

Smoson said:
    Ingolifs said:
    Smoson said:
    This is the really wierd bit; I sold my slaves as usual at went to Harek to get my at least 100 denars, told him of my exploits and he gave me 1607504754 denars (give or take 1 or 2), really odd because it's not a multiple of 10 :lol:. Sorry I was so perplexed I completely forgot to take a screeny. I'll try to replicate it and get one. I'm a little gutted now cos I'm loaded and it takes the fun out of getting rich. I can't even export/import cos I'll take the cash so I'll have to start again.

You think you've got it bad. Hareck gave me the wonderful sum of -76664736 denars. It's going to take me a lifetime to repay that debt.
    I'm not alone!!! Horaay!! And I got the better end of the deal!!! HORAAY!!!!
    Also got the crash-after-first-fight-bug, but fixed it by joining an existing battle.
    Then I had the same bug as you guys:

Btw: HORAAAY! Got more money than Smoson :razz:
Back
Top Bottom