Search results for query: *

• Users: sammac
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. sammac

Minimal Texture Pack

Quick search and ask around gave no results, does anyone know of a texture pack that will increase my framerate/performance?
  2. sammac

[BrC] The Brethren Crusaders

Brethren Crusaders BrC-Warband Region: European Module: Native Competative:Yes Active: Yes Tags: BrC So why join us over any other clan? Voice communication Common interest in Viking/pagan/folk metal(doesn't go for everyone) We retain competitive attitude without being overly concerned with...
  3. sammac

problem with locating scene obj files 19,20,21

i encountered this problem and post here as a last resort after having looked high and low for the answer to this problem. my problem. 1. i edited away at the multiplayer map "the arena" quite happily and i saved with no problems. 2. i looked in my string file in the native module to find...
  4. sammac

Server War

Just an idea At a certain time every week (accessible to players from all over the world) we hold a mini campaign where clan fight for servers. Each clan participating chooses a faction to play as and set there server to that faction they also choose a map and defenders spawn point for there...
Back
Top Bottom