Search results for query: *

• Users: Remmik
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Female Lords mod

Is there any mod for the recent versions to remove female Lords, or reduce the percentage of them (not a total conversion though)? I find it kind of immersion-breaking how common female party leaders there are.
  2. Female Lords mod

Is there any mod to greatly reduce the number of female lords in the game?
  3. Female characters

Is there no difference between male and female characters anymore? I notice they don't have unique childhoods anymore.
  4. Making Lords who defect use the troops of their new faction

Hey guys, I tried to make Lords who defect or get indicted use the troops of their new faction by going into module_scripts under the line that starts with ("cf_reinforce_party", and changing slot_troop_original_faction to slot_faction_culture, but now when I started a new game none of the Lords...
  5. Modding question

Is there a new module system for 1.174? I'm just now getting back into modding Warband after a long hiatus, and I'd like to tweak a few things in module_scripts (i.e. make it so that Lords who switch factions use the troops of the new faction) but my module system is for 1.165, and I can't seem...
  6. Question about companions turned vassals

Does increasing their leadership skill while they are my companions impact how large their army will be after I turn them into a vassal?
  7. Companion infighting

What do the different responses to companion infighting do? I assume agreeing with them boosts morale and disagreeing lowers it, but what does saying "I don't have time for your petty argument" do?
  8. Rolf and Bunduk

Is there a way to make the two of them get along? I remember a long time ago having both of them, and Bunduk eventually asked to talk, and said something like "I still don't think he's a baron, but after the way he handled himself in that last fight he's ok by me" or something like that. Is...
  9. Assassinate local merchant quest

Are there any companions who react negatively to doing it?
  10. Making Lords who defect use the troops of their current faction

What would I need to change to make this happen? I remember doing it a long time ago, but I can't seem to remember how. It's been a long time since I've played Warband, let alone modded it.
  11. The Module System for 1.172

Is there a newer version for it or something? I've recently reinstalled Warband after a long hiatus, and I wanted to use the Module System thing so I could tweak some stuff in my game (i.e. make it so when Lords defect, they use the troops of their new faction), but I can't run the build_module...
  12. is it normal to get so many cattle when you raid a village?

it seems like whenever i loot a village, i never get less than 16 cattle, even if the village is extremely poor and the normal loot is nothing but sacks of grain and some pork. whats up with that? is that normal? i seem to recall not getting cattle from some villages in the past
  13. stopping Lords from changing factions

what would i have to change to prevent Lords from changing factions/make it like a thousand times less likely?
  14. avoiding relationship hit with other lord from courting

another lord who im good friends with and want to eventually recruit has apparently started courting one of the girls i was talking to. if i end the courtship with her and marry a different girl, will i still inevitably take a relationship hit when i talk to him? in case anyone was...
  15. troops of Lords who defect/get indicted for treason

is there a mod to make it so that when a lord switches kingdoms, they start using the troops of that kingdom instead of the troops of their original kingdom? in my game, with the absurdly high rate of defection (last ingame day, King Graveth indicted 4 lords for treason in the space of like 30...
  16. question about courting a lady

so im trying to court Lady Elys. i dueled one guy already and won (which she actually didnt like) and read all the poems to her, but now a different Lord is betrothed to her and i dont have an option to duel him. id just go court someone else, but now every time i talk to the lord whos courting...
  17. question about being king

if i become a king and appoint someone as my vassal, and then after that i become a vassal of someone else, what happens to them and the fiefs i gave them? i made Bunduk a lord because i desperately needed him to have an army to save myself from the Nords, but now i want to join with Swadia. i...
  18. mod for troops of defecting Lords

is there any mod for vanilla warband that makes it so the type of troops Lords have is based on their faction? for instance, is there a way to make it so that if a Saranid lord defects to the Swadians, he will start spawning Swadian troops instead of Saranid troops?
  19. Did they ever add an undead faction?

Title says it all. is there any undead faction that you can fight against as part of one of the vanilla factions? other than the random wandering parties of 10-20 undead?
  20. mod that allows you to execute prisoners

is there a mod to allow executing prisoners? specifically, is there a mod that allows you to permanently kill lords?
Back
Top Bottom