Search results for query: *

1. MrExpendable

Removing/changing waving trees

Hi, So I've been making attempts to mod the trees so they aren't waving anymore. It's just not up to my personal tastes, the trees look like they are dancing in perfect synchronized fashion. I applaud the effort, but I'd rather want to have the, static for now. I've been looking into the files...
  2. MrExpendable

Spies?

I've posted this in a different thread earlier, but removed my post when suddenly realized that it wasn't in context with the thread itself. Therefore, I've created a new, separate thread. After being inspired by the Assassins' Creed and Total War series, I want to make a suggestion to...
  3. MrExpendable

Screenshots and Media Thread

All Moddb Sceenshots here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/full-invasion-2/images New Screenshots (Max Graphics) http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=200822253 Full Invasion 2 Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Full+Invasion+2 Full Invasion 2 Daily Video by...
  4. MrExpendable

Arrow/projectile types and different kinds of bows/crossbows.

You had different types of arrows and bolts in the medieval times, which went hand in hand with their effectiveness at range and general compatibility with different bows. An example is that hunting arrows were generally light and easy to carry for hunts, but didn't have much penetration power...
  5. MrExpendable

Combat AI improving with each set of levels?

So this is something that I've been thinking of as a feature for M&B2. It's basically just as the title suggests. NPC's will be better able to handle themselves in combat when they reach higher levels. An example for how I'd personally see this work: Melee troops lvl 1-5: Will often swing...
  6. MrExpendable

Skyrim Project - MERP - Shut down by Warner Bross Company

http://merp.straygenius.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=271&t=10821 This came over from the TWC forums, taught that I might share it here as well in case some people would care. Background: There's a petition going on as well, here's the link for everyone who wishes to sign it...
  7. MrExpendable

Your favourite firearm?

There are lots of different firearms in Deluge, and I'm personally a bit overwhelmed by it. They all have different stats. Some of them are good for sniping, others for their reloading speeds or reliability. What is your favourite firearm in the Deluge and why?
  8. MrExpendable

The shield animation.

Long time since I visited this board, seems like some things have changed. Specially the fact that this mod has gone MP. :D So, a new shield defence animation has been implemented into the game to function with the round shields, I see. What do you guys think of this? I personally think that...
  9. MrExpendable

The most standard question for every great multiplayer mod.

This mod is one of the few multiplayer mods I truely enjoy playing. And like any of these, I'll ask the same question here: will there be looked at the possiblity to make a singleplayer version of the mod, after the multiplayer has been completed? Whatever direction you'll go with the mod, I...
  10. MrExpendable

Need some input - Turning 20

Hi all, I will be turning 20 years in 5 days. So I had an idea to sum up a list of witty funfacts/things I can look forward to when I'm in my 20's. These things may either be scientific facts, or jokes of some sort. Like: - Male muscularity reaches it's peak at years 20-27 - Now I only have to...
  11. MrExpendable

[S] Rebalanced Native Items OSP v1.0; Changelog included

How it started: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,214760.0.html This submod is basically a part of my personally altered game module. It rebalances a number of items in terms of weight and defence values, including Nord, Vaegir and Sarranid helmets and boots. Many of these items had...
  12. MrExpendable

Regarding equipment balance - Also: rebalanced items, download inside.

Hi all, When I last played a game with the Sarranids, I noticed some oddities. It seems like the Sarranid armours haven't been balanced well enough. So I've made some changes to better suit, and balance these armours. This is what I've got: - The lowest tier of Sarranid helmets have a higher...
  13. MrExpendable

Ban request - MyBoOmStIcK

Player name: MyBoOmStIcK Server name: Not entirely sure what it's been called again, it was the US Server. Reason: Contuously team-killing and insulting players. Evidence:
  14. MrExpendable

For M&B2: weapon drawing speed and weapon toggling

Here are two suggestions which would make the future M&B alot better, IMO. Weapons' draw speed: Smaller weapons should take less time to unsheathe then big, cumbersome weapons like twohanded axes and polearms. It would make weapons like knives and daggers serve a purpose, especially for archer...
  15. MrExpendable

Kaiserlicher Repeater Gunners

These guys are undoubtedly awesome. :) But, I think that the multibarreled gun they use doesn't exactly make them a "repeater gunner". This is because a repeater rifle had but one barrel, from which a magazine could be fired. The multibarreled gun isn't a repeater gun because the bullets are...
  16. MrExpendable

Strange ways to die/kill in Warband.

What would be the most memorable death you've ever got to see in WB? I remember playing a Swadian tournament. In the 4th round, I started with a lance on horseback. I got dehorsed after taking down 2 enemies. Since this was the minimum requirement to get to make it to the 5th round, I was like...
  17. MrExpendable

Hardest castle/town to siege.

Hey all. I'm curious to hear which castles or towns you find the most difficult to conquer. I just layed siege to Derchios Castle with an army of mostly Nord Veterans and Huskarls. I thought the I'd be fine since the Swadians mostly had militia and other lower-grade troops, and this would be...
  18. MrExpendable

Praise and question.

Hello all, I really love this mod. Played it since the first version came out. Love the troops, love the battles, and love the scenes. Great job. Now for my question: how can I remove the Undead resistance to arrows? I'm experimenting with raising the Undead army sizes, and I want to have the...
  19. MrExpendable

Any thoughts of a different approach to the Pendor universe?

So I've played this mod quite alot for the last few months, and came with some thoughts. Things are based on a rather epic scale right now, with the whole map of pendor, whole armies fighting against each other etc. I don't always wish to be the ruler of Pendor. Sometimes, I just wish to...
  20. MrExpendable

Spears.

I personally think that you guys did a great job on improving the spears. This is the only mod where I found use in the shield&spear combo, and I since have one included as a sidearm during every battle. My main tactic when using spears is forming my infantry into a shieldwall, then order them...
Back
Top Bottom