Search results for query: *

• Users: Wurmkrank
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Wurmkrank

Is Roguery still unusually hard to level without spamming prison breaks?

I've seen a ton of reports about this in the technical forums, dated 2020&2021. Curious to know if this is still the case. last I heard, half of the roguery actions gave no XP or very little XP. In my current playthrough I've noticed the XP from selling prisoners seems to be doing a bit...
  2. Wurmkrank

Help changing weapon damage type

Hi. I've been playing 1257 AD, great mod but the fact that axes do piercing damage instead of cutting is bothering me a lot. Is there a way to easily change them to do cutting damage? Thanks.
  3. Wurmkrank

how well is armor balanced?

It's been a few years since playing M&b and this mod. I'm just curious about the effectiveness of the high end armor. How much damage does it soak up ? I'm a stickler for historical accuracy when it comes to this stuff. It drives me absolutely nuts watching movies or playing games where dudes in...
  4. Wurmkrank

Lordly Plate Mail

just how rare is the stuff? I've been looking for a while now. I have over 100k saved up and I havn't seen one.
  5. Wurmkrank

Armor Values In SVN

I love it! I just had a Robber-Knight tank 4-5 of my infantry after i knocked him off his horse. He killed 3 of them before we put him down. All I could hear is the *tink* *tink* of us doing 0 damage to him... I literally had to take out a spear and move backwards a good 10 feet and do a...
  6. Wurmkrank

Quick question about Dyeworks.

I'm a Mercenary for the HRE and I set up 3 dye works in their territory. The problem is that I've only been getting 300 gold per week from each of them. Is this because I'm saturating the market with Velvet? or is there some penalty to your income the more you have?
  7. Wurmkrank

Swords and Axes

It seems like almost every axe available in the shops are Two-Handed axes, but when equipped they are the size of a one-handed axe, yet they are held in two hands. Is this a bug that can easily be fixed with some text editing? or is it a bug that needs to be changed with v1.34? Also, there...
  8. Wurmkrank

What's With the War Cleavers?

Is there any particular reason the War Cleavers do so much damage? masterwork war cleaver doing 70c damage seems a little over the top, no? The Long-Sword or Bastard Sword/Hand and a half sword was known as the pinnacle of medieval Swords, but why the hell would a knight ever use one when they...
  9. Wurmkrank

No Falchion?

I thought it was a common weapon of this time period among middle class warriors? am i wrong?
  10. Wurmkrank

Lack of Platemail?

I noticed that there isn't a suit of platemail like in the original M&B. The only armor I have seen with the word plate is the coat of plate, and it's just chainmail with some kind of jacket that i assume the plates are underneath. Am I just jumping the gun here? is there a suit of platemail...
Back
Top Bottom