Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Game Crashing After Character Creation [1.4.3]

Unfortunately, we don't have any exact information on when the hotfix will be launched, but our developers are hard at work. I will also update this thread if I hear from them about this specific issue.
    Hey just wanted to report back and let everyone know how I fixed my problem with this. My 1.4.3 game was also crashing right after character creating and trying to load up the map screen. I tried installing on my other computer (laptop) just to experiment.. and well, it worked on the laptop with no issues. Both PC's are similar hardware wise, but my desktop ran on windows 7 compared to windows 10 on my laptop. I upgraded my desktop to windows 10, launched the game and no crashing so far (been playing about an hour). I'm not a computer guy, but somehow windows 7 was causing this issue for me. Upgrading to windows 10 fixed it in my case. Good luck everyone else!
  2. 1.4.3 Beta Crash After Character Creation

:!: I have seen several dozen people post about not being able to play 1.4.3 due to crash after character creation. I haven't seen anything from the devs on a hotfix for this. Any idea on what the possible issue is? A lot of us out there not able to give 1.4.3 a try.
  3. Resolved Game Crashing After Character Creation [1.4.3]

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting.
    same issue as OP and the 20 other ppl on here. Any word on the timeline for a hotfix?
Back
Top Bottom