• Users: KingLuke
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. KingLuke

Homelessness

Anyway, I'm curious to know! Thanks, Luke
  2. KingLuke

Crawle Indie Game

CRAWLE Information taken from the Crawle Website/Forums Crawle is a sandbox game with a focus on realistic survival: Live off the wilderness, hunt animals, manage your body's health and craft new tools and armour in order to survive.
  3. KingLuke

Warband Server Hosting Questions

If this is the wrong section or not permitted, please let me know, thanks! Hey Guys, So I have some questions about Hosting Servers for Warband, and any help would be greatly appreciated. Basically, I have been planning of starting my own Game Server/VPS hybrid hosting provider, and I was...
  4. KingLuke

Good dipping sauces?

I just made myself some cabbage rolls, and I don't really like cabbage rolls, but there's nothing else to eat  :P so is there a dip that you can dip the cabbage roll in to make it taste good? (Not something I would have to go out and buy, just something that I could easily make or find in my house)
  5. KingLuke

LODS - How do I Make Them?

Yes, how do I make LODS? If anyone has a tutorial, that would be great!  :)
  6. KingLuke

[S]Conquest of Nations Rome

Conquest of Nations Rome 1.0 Pre-Release Note: Make sure to grab patch/update 1.1! Please read the credits list below. Thank you to all of your wonderful OSP's! For Warband 1.153 The Factions: Roman Republic The Gauls Britannia Numidia Scythia Germania The Features: New Map (A few) Towns...
  7. KingLuke

List of Factions Towns, Castles and Villages

If you wish to contribute, you can post below. I have just made up a list of the Swadians and the Nords. Swadians: Nords: :D
  8. KingLuke

The Eagle and the Wolves - Romanized Troops Download

"Romanized" Troops update for The Eagle and the Wolves Download:  http://www.filefront.com/17355974/TEATW---Romanized-Troops.zip/ If you find any bugs, please let me know and I will fix them. Like the title says, I have "Romanized" the roman troops of the game. Features: - New Roman troop...
Back
Top Bottom