Search results for query: *

• Users: Argel
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Argel

Racism in TDM

<snip> Do something about it. Get rid of these people ruining your game, it's an epidemic. These were taken in one battle.
  2. Argel

4 Fixes for TDM (that will probably help other modes)

1) Spawn points - They're a mess. Spawning in an area with 10 enemies around is bad form. 2) Friendly fire and team kill - fighting for more than 5 seconds is impossible 3) 2 handed spam - being able to helicopter around constantly and defy the laws of physics is not good for the game. A one...
  3. Argel

After a week of playing, I'm worried about what kind of modding foundation there is going to be...

I'm really worried. The things that modders are limited by are really not further forward than Warband really. It may only be early access, but the fundamental limitations of Warband are still very much in play, if not worse. Let's start with campaign AI. We all know that modders won't be able...
  4. Argel

Very quick Siege bug question

Hola. I seem to remember people complaining aout sieges on here. As someone who doesn't really 'do' sieges (The one I did ended with me losing 10 Knights of my 25, only for some random Lord to be given the castle) I just wanted to know what bugs I should be aware of. ie: I remember someone...
  5. Argel

Roman Empire Mod

I'm surprised nobody has come up with a mod that properly recreates the Empire. Not that I'm the man to do it, just wondering if anyone has one planned at all? I'm fairly well versed in Roman History and would gladly help set up a storyline, character dialogue etc, but I have literally zero...
  6. Argel

Comedies

Here is a list of some things. They are funny. Films: BASEketball Airplane Naked Gun - 'The truth hurts doesn't it, Hapsburg. Oh sure, maybe not as much as jumping on a bicycle with the seat missing, but it hurts' Spinal Tap - The DVD commentary is  as good as the film. The Rutles - 'Le...
  7. Argel

Some things that I noticed regarding this forum

PAGE 1: Homosexuality - ok or not? « 1 2 ... 9 10 » Why do gay guys..... « 1 2 3 4 » THE GAY TEST. « 1 2 ... 6 7 » and of course, the... Hot Dudes Thread « 1 2 3 4 5 » Fixation anyone? I'm sure a forum regular can fill me in. er...
  8. Argel

Can't access the main page

Just get redirected to some mysearch cack. :? I've restarted my router etc, but nothing. Reallllllly want to see the new screenies too... Mmmkay.. any help = my regards and love forever. Argel
  9. Argel

War Crys and general battle sounds

Hi. Obviously this game is brilliant, but one thing I would like to see improved a tad is the sound during battles. For one thing there should be more shouting etc and you should be able to have a "war cry" when you charge. It's the one thing when you have 2 cavalry hordes thundering towards...
  10. Argel

Count wants Axes

Hmmm. Does he mean any axes because I've looked around and tried 6-7+ towns and there is no "Axe" just battle axe etc. :(
Back
Top Bottom