Search results for query: *

• Users: wannyboy
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. wannyboy

now i've had it

WHY THE HELL IS THERE STILL NO SEPARATE FORUM SECTION FOR WFAS!!! I stopped playing this game 3 months ago and decided to check the forum again and nothing changed in those 3 months!!! What is up with those mods? They have enough time to look for guys who post links they are not allowed to post...
  2. wannyboy

thanks for patch

i want to thank taleworlds for the patch, it is realy adorable. I was realy suprised to see that the new economy system that was told about some weeks ago already showed up in this patch. The new caravan system realy works out great but i still have to figure out if the price of nearby towns...
  3. wannyboy

FIX LOOT!!!

This REALY needs a fix: me and my 6 troops are happily wandering around the map when suddenly 5 evil rebels show up. 2 of my troops are already knocked out so it's 4 vs 5. I ride in front of my troops and they pull off a lucky shot so i die. One merc halberd guy also dies with me but there are...
  4. wannyboy

rhodok sergeant's glaive

well, i realy love my rhodok sergeants but they just refuse to use their glaive. They kick ass with their hammers but should at least use the glaive against charging cavalry...
  5. wannyboy

cheat bugged

sometimes when i am realy frustrated... i cheat  :oops: But what is bothering me is that when i ctrl+alt+f4, the combat log disappears for some time. Even though it is a cheat, it should be bugg free so maybe instead of letting the combat messages just disappear, you could just let them scroll...
  6. wannyboy

looting doesn't feel good

like the title say, the looting doesn't realy feel good. I was fighting a polish lord and defeated almost all of his troops, only 1 remained for the next round so we raped him like hell. However when i came to the loot screen after the match, i only got 1 gold and there was only 1 piece of armor...
  7. wannyboy

Queen carl gustav

When i go ask for my salary, i call him/her madam and he doesnt care...
  8. wannyboy

some weapon changes (suggestion ofc)

well, i was thinking of some small changes for weapons since some of them still have a lot of hidden potential. -czekan and crowbill: they have a blunt side so they should be able to use that to fight as well to get prisonners -High and low stab with rapier just like the spear would be realy...
  9. wannyboy

"missing units" from custom battle

While playing custom battle i noticed they were talking about scottish halberds. Those would be very nice if we could recruit them since there are very few halberd troops. The rondartshier is also missing, and i would like to be able to recruit him as a merc since there are almost no...
  10. wannyboy

wiki

http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount%26Blade:_With_Fire_%26_Sword hmm our wiki doesn't realy look very well
  11. wannyboy

quests and merc

hello, here i am with another suggestion  :D I think it should be a whole lot easier to become a merc. I heard tons of people complain about how hard it is and that shouldn't be the fact. I'm getting sick of the fact that have to run past all lords asking if they have quest hoping they will...
  12. wannyboy

academy order

like everyone knows the academy trains certain skills for your hero's, bu i wonder what skills exactly are trained and if it is best to do the training at the start or rather when they are already very strong. My int based chars by example have very low combat capabilities so i'm wondering if i...
  13. wannyboy

Lets all buy double barreled dutch carabine

i think this gun is a little bit bugged: -I can reload while running at full speed -I can shoot at maximum accuracy while running -When i use it in melee, i still hold it by the stock instead of the barrel
  14. wannyboy

Limited Dual Wielding (Sword/Pistol, etc)

ok here i am again with another suggestion. I was thinking for a while about dual wielding but it just doesn't seem to fit in m&b however, i think a sword/pistol combo would be possible. Since almost noone uses shields and 2handers are outdated, i was thinking of something to hold in the left...
  15. wannyboy

Armet

While i was checking for some nice stuff i suddenly spotted a cracked armet at the armorer. Is this normal? Another weird this was that while fighting my kill logg suddenly showed: militia pikeman has fell unconcious
  16. wannyboy

OMG THX FOR PATCH

OMG THX TALEWORLDS the new patch looks realy awesome and you can easily see that there has been listened to the players, something very less companies do these days first of all, someone else already made a topic with the changelog but he closed it so i will make another one where we can...
  17. wannyboy

Weird hammers

I was Trying out new weapons when i came acrlss the warhammer and the military hammer but found out something realy strange... They both do blunt daamage while only having sharp sides!!!
  18. wannyboy

Heavy great long axe

What is best? Polearm mode or 2h mode
  19. wannyboy

quite disappointed

i'm kinda disappointed in this mod, it looked good at the start but... WHY DID YOU CHANGE THE RHODOK TROOP TREE!!! i realy love the native troop tree and kinda hate all mods who change it, rhodoks don't need horses, but even their regular guys can become cavalry. The elders are also much to easy...
  20. wannyboy

Another patch suggestion

Well, this is just optional but it would be nice to have: Could you maybe add the warband factions to the custom battle? I would love seeing sweden swordsmen cut through a rhodok shieldwall and polish cavalry being sent home by their swadian brothers
Back
Top Bottom