Search results for query: *

• Users: Jestus
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved Vlandian Levy Crossbowmen Marked as Infantry (Formation 1)

I've noticed that some troops - notably the Vlandian Levy Crossbowmen - are being auto-put in formation 1 when, as ranged units, they should be defaulted to Formation 2. You can change them manually, but if you ever add new units to the party when there are none (like more Vlandian Levy...
  2. Making Peace with a Minor Faction?

Hey all, I attacked a minor faction (Legion of the Betrayed or whatever they're called) and now I can't join Battania because the game tells my that my clan is hostile with factions that Battania is not hostile to... So how do I make peace with the Legion of the Betrayed so that I can finally...
  3. Mages Underpowered?

Hey guys, Now I know many people may gasp at the sight of this thread title, as I have seen many statements claiming how powerful mages are, however unfortunately I have not experienced this. I joined the mageocracy and eventually had an army of about 60 mages and a few golems. I always had...
  4. Diplomacy in Brytenwalda

Hey guys, it's been a while since I played Brytenwalda, but I just downloaded the latest version and it's even more amazing than I remember! The main thing confusing me though is that I remember diplomacy being implemented differently when I last played. I realize I could be wrong as I know the...
  5. Music

Throughout all the battles and such playing this mod, I've thought that the music was well chosen and fits in well with the theme. Is there anywhere I can find the name of the different music tracks in this mod? I'd like to look them up.
  6. Curious about Cavalry

I have played this 1755 mod for many versions, and have enjoyed seeing how it has evolved, as it is becoming better and better! However after playing this new version, and reading the Troop Trees thread, I'm curious about something. Why was cavalry removed from every faction except for the...
  7. Weird Messages?

With the new version, is anyone getting strange "your spy has successfully poisoned the well" messages or other weird things printing from debug that aren't actually true? I've looked for a way to turn debug off, but can't find it. Does anyone know what's going on? Edit: I'm using the fixed-...
  8. Holy Relic Quest

Hey guys, I'm really stuck on the Holy Relic quest that you get in  (warning quest spoiler): It tells you to go to Ynys Manaw, but there's nothing there. I can't find anything that has to do with the quest. Is this broken or am I missing something?
  9. Darkspawn

Hey guys, I'm currently attempting to make a Dragon Age mod of some sort, and was wondering: What's the best way for me to make the Darkspawn? I'm really only concerned about the head, as everything else on most Darkspawn is completely covered by armor. (For those people not familiar...
  10. NSIS Error...Again...

Okay, I'm completely stumped and have no idea how to fix this. About 2 weeks ago, I kept getting an NSIS Error every time I tried to download an EXE from the Repository, and whenever I would download a RAR, I would be unable to extract it because it would say that the file was corrupt. I...
  11. More Metal Sounds?

I'm hoping that this isn't right in front of me, but I can't find it anywhere so... I really like the metal sounds in mods like 1257 and Age of Change, and I believe that the sounds were made by Checkmaty. But, I can't find any post detailing how you can put these sounds in your own mod. Do I...
  12. Dead?

I see posts here and there about this, but no definitive answer, so I'd like it clarified. Is this mod completely done with production forever a.k.a. dead?
  13. Dragon Age Mod

Hey, all. I'm not sure if this goes in this forum, but I read the rules and I don't think it goes against them, so here goes: I've been playing M&B and M&B Warband practically since release and have loved the game and the extent to which it can be modded. Recently I have been getting used to...
  14. OpenBRF Tutorials?

I'm curious, are there any OpenBRF tutorials you know of? I just downloaded it and I don't understand how to use it. I tried a forum and Google search and couldn't find anything of use.
  15. Increasing Boundary?

I looked at the Thorgrim's Map Editor help page and searched the forums and found nothing of use, so... How do I increase the boundary of the map in the editor? I tried altering the settings file, but nothing happened.
  16. Weird "is not defined" Error

I searched for this and it didn't come up so... I'm doing the unofficial documentation tutorial thing, and I keep getting these "is not defined" errors of stuff I've never messed with. One of them said that 'itm_sword' is not defined, even though I haven't messed with it. Another said that my...
  17. NSIS Error?

I try to install this mod, and the minute the installer comes up, I get an error message saying, "NSIS ERROR. Installer integrity check has failed. Common causes include incomplete download and damaged media. Contact installer's author to obtain a new copy." Anyone know why I'm getting this...
Back
Top Bottom