Search results for query: *

1. Vae_Victus984

How do you organize your kingdom?

Just curious, how many fiefs do you give your lords? My golden ration is 1 town and 2 villages or 2 castles and 2 villages, I have 2-3 towns and 1-2 castles, I avoid giving fiefs that are to much apart because the lords keep running from one part of the map to another to "patrol". Should I have...
  2. Vae_Victus984

New economic model

Decreasing income by 10% for every new investment, this is only a temporary solution, some people suggestive that profit reduction should be based on the distance between the town and character, although interesting it would also be irritating because of the changing income, I propose the...
  3. Vae_Victus984

archery

I leveled up my archery to 300 now i shoot accurately like a sniper and I string the bow like a little girl  :D OTHR I totally supported your initiative to tweak archery but this is ridicules if I want to shoot some one I have to stare at the sky, can you retweak it a little, make the arrows...
  4. Vae_Victus984

Integrating some options from Custom Settlements into 1257AD

Yea every thing is in the title  :D there are some things like corruption and the ability to create caravans and more upgrade options for settlements, those are the things that would be nice to add, the option to turn keeps and villages into towns would make the mod unrealistic for the time...
  5. Vae_Victus984

Information attained from travelers

My suggestion it twofold First i find it unrealistic that they know the exact location of every book merchant/ransom broker etc. in Europe, it would be better if for example: you are in England you go to a tavern ask the traveler for book merchant if there are non to be found in England he...
  6. Vae_Victus984

Crown Helmet

I jut wanted yo say great job i looooooove them they are great keep them coming i would like to see Mongol version as well as Russian Greek and Lithuanian, as to the person/persons who made them you get Keep them coming  :D
  7. Vae_Victus984

Formations yes or no

I tried to issue formation orders "u" and "j" and ahhhhhh something, but nothing happened are they implemented or not ?
  8. Vae_Victus984

Sailing from town ports!!!!!!

While experimenting with cheatmenu in towns i noticed an option to board a ship when i did that i found my self in a ship near a coastal village belonging to the city when i got close to shore a new menu appeared and asked if i wanted to disembark..... My question is can this method of sailing...
  9. Vae_Victus984

recruiting crusading troops

I managed to recruit the grand marshal of the templars but he lost his title is there a different way in witch he does not lose his title BTW i had my own kingdom
  10. Vae_Victus984

Varangian Guard and more

I understand that when greek's conquer Constantinople they get Varangian guard merc's but what if i conquer it and my religion is Greek Orthodox will i get them as well ? I noticed that Constantinople still looks like a backwater town  :| . I would also like to point out that silk was produced...
Back
Top Bottom