Search results for query: *

1. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

I want to avoid making tons of item tuples for every combination of modifications.
  2. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

MadVader said:
    ithilienranger said:
    Is there a way to have a different item mesh for each item_modifier(cracked, bent, etc.)?
    ["saddle_horse","Saddle Horse", [("saddle_horse",0),("horse_c",imodbits_horse_good)], itp_merchandise|itp_type_horse, 0, 240,abundance(90)|hit_points(100)|body_armor(:cool:|difficulty(1)|horse_speed(45)|horse_maneuver(44)|horse_charge(10)|horse_scale(104),imodbits_horse_basic],
    Thanks, I hope to use this to make a system for weapon modifications.
  3. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Is there a way to have a different item mesh for each item_modifier(cracked, bent, etc.)?
  4. The Reckoning| The Original Thread

I will try to find a better way of adding weapon modifications. Let me know if there are any other bits of code that would be helpful.
  5. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Well my memory isn't the best and I don't have my module system at hand right now but I think that the engine calls that script somehow. However, it may be indirectly (through another script or trigger).
  6. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

MadVader said:
    If there's one mystery I can't figure out with Mount and Blade, it's got to be this one.

How does the engine evaluate party strength and decides who chases whom on the map?
    There are modsys-side scripts and (troop level based) calculations for party strength, but they are not hardcoded/callbacks and therefore usable by the engine (or are they?), so the engine has to have its own hidden formula. Aggressiveness and courage are applied as modifiers, but what determines base strength?
    As far as I know, that is what the engine uses. Back when I was working on Hiridia, I was able to override the party strength calculations and the aggressiveness of parties. Maybe there is some engine-side code but those scripts still effect the AI.
  7. The Reckoning| The Original Thread

High tech industry is growing in Texas and maybe other parts of the Southern US. Although, I suppose the time setting is too soon for armies of robots. I was just trying to think of somethings that didn't play off of stereotypes.
  8. The Reckoning| The Original Thread

What about if there is a wealthy robotics corporation that acts as a minor faction?
  9. OSP Code Combat [WIP] Auto-Firing weapons mod

I was thinking that there could be bugs when there is more than one player on either type of server. I'll just have to test it as much as I can and hope that it works on full servers.
  10. OSP Code Combat [WIP] Auto-Firing weapons mod

It is difficult for me to test it in multiplayer because I only have one copy of the game. I may make a multiplayer version but I will need testers for it.
  11. OSP Code Combat [WIP] Auto-Firing weapons mod

I updated the opening post with the new code. It isn't perfect but I think it is better than before. Please test it and tell me if there are any changes that should be made.

EDIT: I removed the dependency for WSE.
  12. OSP Code Combat [WIP] Auto-Firing weapons mod

Sorry for the absence. I have been busy finishing up my college degree and working. I will have a new version ready soon that doesn't need WSE since it is no longer in development. I just need to make some tweaks to timings and accuracy calculations. The new version is much leaner than the old one but I had to remove some of the old features to do that.
  13. SP Fantasy [WB] HIRIDIA: Ungovernable Lands - BETA OUT

I have permission to release the mod. I want to finish some things up that I had been working on, first. It may be a few weeks or months before I can release it. I have a busy schedule with school, work, and some trips.
  14. SP Fantasy [WB] HIRIDIA: Ungovernable Lands - BETA OUT

I do but I would need to talk to Revan about giving them out.
  15. SP Fantasy [WB] HIRIDIA: Ungovernable Lands - BETA OUT

I am not and I have not heard from Revan in over a year.
  16. OSP Code Combat [WIP] Auto-Firing weapons mod

Those warnings will not effect the game. The obvious question for me to ask you is, did you add common_init_auto_fire, & common_auto_fire, inside all the mission templates that you want auto-fire in?
  17. OSP Code Combat [WIP] Auto-Firing weapons mod

Those should be unrelated to the function of auto-fire. Tell me if you get stuff working or not.
  18. OSP Code Combat [WIP] Auto-Firing weapons mod

What are the warnings? I have had some trouble implementing it on the latest version of Warband. I haven't had time to fully investigate the problem.
  19. Particle System scripting

Changing the emit box size is more efficient. Otherwise you need to create a loop to randomize the position and then emit the particles.

Try changing the emit box size to (1,1,0) so that particles should spawn in a 1 by 1 meter square. Then change the emit velocity to (0,0,1) so that it will move according to the global z-axis. You may need to experiment some but by changing these two fields you will get the desired result.
  20. Particle System scripting

Particles always spawn from a single point. You can enlarge the mesh used or add multiple spawn points. The problem with the orbing_glow_1 not working must be from how the particle system is defined. Could you show the particle system code?
Back
Top Bottom