Search results for query: *

1. I want to make a little mod. :)

Hi, I am not a modder and have only a little bit of expirience in tinkering with the files. (Made some minor mods for Stellaris, Hoi4, CK2, and did a lot of translations for these games as well as for Floris mod back in Warband.) In Bannerlord I just changed a value here and there in cool mods...
  2. Resolved 5 Rebel clans for the same city

I have the same issue... after a while the map is full of new parties that just roam the map and do nothing...

Easy bugfix suggestion: Make executing rebel Lords without penalty. Bam. :smile:
  3. On Rebellions

@AnandaShanti actually last week @SadShogun and @lottendill told me capturing rebel towns is started to be common player tactic and it can be good to add a new rule there. We made some discussion and cannot decide what is best for game. So I adviced to ask players and collect information. We have 3 choice :

1- Leave like current state, not asking player anything and no penalty with old owner
    2- Asking player to keep or give fief back, if player keeps relation loss with previous owner of settlement
    3- Asking player to keep or give fief back, if player keeps start war with previous owner of settlement

It seems my choice is 2 but not sure still. However it is good to collect what players think. What is best for gameplay?

Why not let the player choose in a dialoge:

1. You can swear loyalty to the main faction and get the fief as reward.
    2. You get townprospertity=money + some relationship buff with the faction/clan for giving it back.
    3. You keep it and go to war with the original faction.
    4. If you manage to swear an oath to another mayor faction before 10 days, the two major factions will go to war.
  4. SP - General Making castles useful

Yes, most of these things are already in the game as mechanics:

- Support nearby firendly parties (like village milita, but with inceased radius)
    - Recruit noble troops in there
    - Send out small guard parties to check on the villages.
  5. Resolved BABY ARMY: #BESTBUGOFALLTIME!!! ???

Could you please try removing all of your mods following the instructions on this article and reproduce this again? Thanks!
    This is only a mod related bug. When I remove said mods, there is no baby army anymore (only listed mods cause the bug). I guess and the modders guessed too, that a change in the code in patch 1.5.7 made those mods incompatible and causes this bug.
  6. Resolved BABY ARMY: #BESTBUGOFALLTIME!!! ???

It is not only banner peasant. I did not use this mod and I still get baby armies.

Mods that cause that bug I found out about:
    More Troops mod
    Better Lords Redesign
  7. Bannerlord Wishlist

- I remember in Floris Mod you could enlist as a soldier into a lords army and choose your own upgrade path, slowly getting better equipment while fighting with that lord.
    - Customize tournaments. The tournaments feel all the same after some time. Let players do some customization like weapon types used, arena model, matchups, rewards for first kill ect.
    -
  8. AI recruitment in 1.5.7

If I understood the code correctly the AI looks if the unit can upgrade into a cav and then chooses the cav option, if the cav/inf ratio is below 36%.
    And I think it looks for the shortest route to cav troops?!
    The code does not distinguish between mounted archers and meele cav, I think.

Am I right?
  9. AI recruitment in 1.5.7

@mexxico here to save the day again. :smile:

Now I just need someone to translate it for my dummy a**
  10. AI recruitment in 1.5.7

Until this patch the AI just did 50/50. So Mods that changed the troop trees had to be aware of that. With 1.5.7 this changed and the AI should focus on having a mixed force, by selecting upgrade path that lead to cav. How does this work? How does the AI know wich upgrade path to take? Are the...
  11. April 27th patch?

Same... Maybe upcoming Beta update?
  12. Change Kingdom culture

There are mods that let you change cultures
    But only your settlement culture... not your clann culture...
  13. Change Kingdom culture

Is there any way to change my own clan or kingdom culture when I am a king, console or otherwise? I picked sturgia in the beginning, but now I dont like it. Do I have to restart?
  14. SP - Battles & Sieges Hitboxes

I think hitboxes are a bit strange. There is a mod out there thatsaid, hitboxes of children are used for all units and this would explain, why fighting on horseback gives you these unfullfilling hit chances. Anyone can confirm that the hitboxes are bugged?
  15. Joining Minor Factions

THanks. I found it. :smile:
  16. Joining Minor Factions

As of the latest patch it is possible to hire them as a merc.
    Have not figured out how. I have my own Kingdom, but are not able to declare war. And mercs are on the map but I have to barter to get them as a vassal. No hireing.
  17. Horse Archers - Are they too OP or too cheap ?

It is because Archers are OP in the moment.
    Too much damage.
    There is a mod to fix that, but right now everything thats shoots is good. On horseback... OP!!!
  18. Joining Minor Factions

Strange... Why have them then?
    I can talk to them, but not interaction... :sad:
Back
Top Bottom