Search results for query: *

• Users: Faranox
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Faranox

MP Suggestion: Host an official Battle server

Battle mode was included in the newest patch, however there are no official Battle servers. I suggest that you put some Battle servers up because Battle is the best game mode and RubbingMyAxe is on vacation so I can't play on GK.
  2. Faranox

Closed FPP POV spins around while getting up from knock down

Summary: While in first person perspective if you are knocked down, sometimes your view will spin around crazily while you get back up How to Reproduce: Get knocked down while in first person perspective Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Win 10 GPU: RX...
  3. Faranox

Need More Info [1.5.6] MP kicked from game 'Not Logged In'

Summary: In the middle of several games of Skirmish the game would freeze for a moment and then put me on a screen saying 'Not Logged In'. How to Reproduce: Play Skirmish. Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 Pro GPU: RX 5700 GPU Driver Version...
  4. Faranox

Single-life multiplayer mode in the works- what do you want to see?

As Callum states here https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/theyre-reading-your-posts-they-just-dont-care.408759/#post-9322543 there are rough plans for single life game mode in the works. First of all, huzzah! Second, what features do you hope to see implemented (or not) for this...
  5. Faranox

View Character (freelook) being disabled is unfair for people who use first person view

I've never found any developer feedback about this so I don't know if it's a bug or an intentional design choice, but it needs to change. If you play in third person and use the View Character key you're able to look around your character freely 360 degrees. If you play in first person and use...
  6. Faranox

MP [Suggestion] Allow First Person FOV higher than 100

First person view in Bannerlord feels bad. Going into the game files and altering the FOV to 130 feels much better, particularly shields. I suggest you increase the maximum first person FOV. Here are some pictures of me doing a downward block with a round shield in the practice arena. For...
  7. Faranox

SP - UI Can't assign new keybind- already in use!

Currently in the Options under Mouse and Keyboard you can change your hotkeys. HOWEVER. If you select a key that is already in use by another option it won't let you assign it. That wouldn't be so bad if you could just unassign keys- but you CANNOT. I play on a 60% keyboard and want to remap...
  8. Faranox

Resolved [e1.1.0] Can't test new patch because can't find a match.

EDIT: Marda explained in another thread: --- I opted into the new beta branch because I wanted to see what "Damage interrupt threshold values are set as 5" actually meant in-game. Twenty minutes into my MP queue I gave up. Unfortunately there weren't any servers in the server list to join in...
  9. Faranox

Add an indicator for how long you have to choose your spawn perks

Too many times have I been considering two different perks when suddenly the game launches me back in to the world with no warning. I panic as I realize that I haven't brought the gear I wanted to bring. A simple countdown timer would suffice if you insist on forcing spawn ins.
  10. Faranox

Resolved Tutorial tips don't use your custom key binds

Before I started a campaign I changed my key binds. The tutorial messages in the campaign don't take into account my rebinds.
  11. Faranox

Don't Eject Me From First Person Perspective

I play in first person perspective (FPP), it's how I've always played M&B and I plan on using this perspective in Bannerlord as well. Unfortunately I find that Bannerlord has the worst feeling FPP of the series so far. I'd like to address one issue that irritates me here, which I think is quite...
  12. Faranox

[Multiplayer] Official Siege Servers Need Bots

The official Siege servers are unpopulated. No one wants to play in an empty server. People will start jumping into Siege if they see another player in there, but without bots 1v2 becomes quite stale. Please at least add the option to vote in the number of bots on the official Siege servers.
  13. Faranox

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

The standalone sequel to the Half Life mod! And none of that sissy third person stuff some of you go in for either...  :x A new gameplay video was released yesterday that I thought I'd share: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08ErrjBwg9E& Looking forward to it!
  14. Faranox

Mortal Kombat IX

I haven't beaten in yet, so don't ruin the ending for me, but I feel completely justified in spending $60 on this game. The Krypt is wonderful, new tag-team mode and x-ray attacks don't ruin any aspect of the game, and old character combos carried over! Playing as Sub-Zero again was just like...
  15. Faranox

Increase First Person FOV

I think this is worth bringing back up. The field of view in first person is limited. A good number of players enjoy playing in first person because they find it more exciting, or just think it's awesome when an arrow gets lodged in your face. Players who use first person can see less of their...
  16. Faranox

THE DAY OF HOBOCREATION

It took place nearly a year ago... A strong eastern wind blew as a lad weak of arm and strong of heart rummaged about the garbage in the back streets of Yalen. This young hobo searched for some moldy bread from Glunmar, or perhaps some Dumarian cheese- he found neither. What he found was within...
  17. Faranox

Reintroduce Parry, Remove Chamber Block

I don't like chamber blocking. It's true that it can be mastered to a degree, but people randomly swinging can still pull them off. If it's going to be a new tier on the combat cake it shouldn't curtail to random chance. I've always stated that Mount and Blade is the most real-skill based game...
  18. Faranox

Horseman shield coverage too large- can't stab stupid horse

I was just playing on the POM server when I stabbed a horse with my spear to rear it. It reared, and as the horseman tried to turn about to flee, I stabbed at the horse's flank. The shield caught my attack. Sometimes this even occurs when a horse is charging and I try to stab it in the face-...
  19. Faranox

[Suggestion] First person issue with kick recovery

As a player of the first person variety (read: MANLY), I've come to take issue with something. Namely, the fact that when I'm recovering from a kick, I can't queue an attack, resulting in me not swinging and getting killed. To help you visualize: I get kicked. While I'm stumbling backwards I...
  20. Faranox

[Suggestion] Performing a kick should cancel readied weapons

Kicking was intended to manage player distance, not to score free blows. Performing a kick should cancel any readied attack.
Back
Top Bottom