Search results for query: *

1. Faranox

MP Decapitation

2. Faranox

Is a replay editor for all multiplayer matches still going to be a thing?

I was really interested in this feature based on how much fun I had with the replay system from Halo. I'm sad to see no sign of it for Bannerlord, especially since Mordhau added this feature (in their own clunky way) in 2019.
  3. Faranox

multiplayer 1v1 large battle?

That is a great question. Like a 1v1 Captain Mode.
  4. Faranox

MP Pavise shields should not be useable on mounts

I wonder if this would also alleviate the issue of stabbing the horse with a polearm only to strike the shield and deal no damage.
  5. Faranox

TW needs to reset the ranks after they've fixed this trashfire of an update

Did you read the patch notes?
    The ranking system is still under development and as such, future resets of player ranks are expected.
  6. Faranox

MP Suggestion: Host an official Battle server

Battle mode was included in the newest patch, however there are no official Battle servers. I suggest that you put some Battle servers up because Battle is the best game mode and RubbingMyAxe is on vacation so I can't play on GK.
  7. Faranox

Patch Notes e1.7.2

if your community manager is unable to respond helpfully and without being a smart-ass, that's not good.
    Better the CM be a smartass than a dumbass. Did you see how rudely the question was phrased as well? Are you applying for CM or something?

On topic: I'm heartbroken about no live Battle servers in matchmaking.
  8. Faranox

So where is the Battle Mode server?

We aren't actually hosting any battle mode servers right now. The ones that are currently available are community hosted as part of the server files test.
    Why not?
  9. Faranox

Any news about the replay system ?

This feature was something I was incredibly excited about. I loved going back and watching my multiplayer matches in Halo and being able to do so in Bannerlord sounded amazing. I hope that it is still in development and not discarded.
  10. Faranox

Unable to strike the horse while the rider holds his shield up

I have also found this to be a point of frustration.
  11. Faranox

Question to the Devs - Why the swing arcs are so long?

A different, still flawed, but imo much better approach would be to add stances similar to what was done in Jedi Academy way back in the day. You had your light stance for quick attacks in short arcs, your balanced stance, and your heavy stance for wide and powerful swings. Those stances could be changed pretty much instantly on the fly.
    This post reminded me that Bannerlord has a stance system lmao. https://www.reddit.com/r/mountandblade/comments/fumtl8/advanced_bannerlord_melee_combat_stances_and/
    On topic: swing arcs are wacky, would love to hear why TW chose to do it this way.
  12. Faranox

Increase morale importance in battle mode.

Well, 10v20 isn't automatically unwinnable. Do you think fighting to the last kill is boring?
  13. Faranox

Playing against Cav is fun

It is the purest form of joy, always has been in M&B.
  14. Faranox

MP drop "TheVision" for community suggested improvements

What is "TheVision"?
  15. Faranox

Closed FPP POV spins around while getting up from knock down

Summary: While in first person perspective if you are knocked down, sometimes your view will spin around crazily while you get back up How to Reproduce: Get knocked down while in first person perspective Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Win 10 GPU: RX...
  16. Faranox

MP FPP sucks.

Amen.
  17. Faranox

GK NA Battle Feedback

if votekicking works now there should be no problem with the absence of reflect damage, if only it could show the percentage of team damage in the kick poll like other games
    Agreed. It's hard to catch everything that goes down when there are 120 players on the field so I'm often unsure if the Kick is warranted, but I'm in favor of 100% FF. Being able to see Dead player chat gives me the opportunity to yell at the TKer afterwards.
  18. Faranox

MP Re-enable freelook in first-person view

Just hopped into GK's Battle server to check it out and it struck me that this is still a problem.
  19. Faranox

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.1

• Horse Head and Neck damage modifiers for Pierce decreased from 2x to 1.2x.
    Buffed horses vs. spears?
Back
Top Bottom