Search results for query: *

• Users: GetAssista
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Need More Info Lost all sound in the game after one crash, other applications work fine after driver reinstall

Summary: After one crash the game lost all sound and also messed up sound for other Windows applications. Sure it's a game cause I had nothing else sound related running for the day. Reinstalling sound drivers (Realtek Audio) fixed the sound for everything else, but not the game. It is now mute...
  2. SP - General Optional autoblock in SP, bring it back

need I say more. It is a staple feature of the series
  3. Warband 1.173 patch does not see the game

So, I try to update my 1.143 WB to the latest 1.173 patch, and the patch does not see the installation and thus refuses to do stuff. I see no way to direct the patch to the installed game either. I downloaded 1.1->1.173 from Taleworlds, presumably this should be enough. Currently trying to dl...
  4. Serial attached to other game in forum game ownership profile

As you can see, I have MB and WFaS ownership badges in forum profile. Only MB one is correct. WFaS one appeared today when I tried to register ownership of newly bought Warband, russian edition from 1C/Snowball. I am not interested in WFaS so I won't try download it and check if the code is ok...
  5. Help with Newton.dll update for M&B

TLD team calls for possible help from knowledgeable programmers Setup: 1. Newton.dll in MB1.011 folder contains functions for collision/ragdolls operations, which the game calls from executable 2. Newton.dll included into MB1.011 is very-very old, was not updated since 2006. So it crashes...
  6. The Last Days 3.01 - мод по Толкиену для МиБ 1.011 (История Героя)

Таки вышел TLD, да. Мод по Властелину Колец для МиБ1.011 (История Героя). На Warband и Огнем-и-Мечом не подойдет. В планах есть порт на Warband, но не скоро, сначала все пофиксим в МиБе. отвечу на вопросы :) Ссылкa на патч 3.01 (требует установленную 3.0, убивает сохраненки): M&B Repository...
  7. M&B 1.011 and Windows 7 - solution for crashes

It appears that enhanced patch for MB cures most of crashing on Win7. If you have mount&blade.exe 3.9Mb in size and have frequent crashes on your Win7 - try downloading enhanced version. Apparently main TW website still has old inferior build of MB1.011 in main download page. Dunno why they did...
  8. Subforum about time :)

Most important modding tool definitely deserves it!
  9. OSP Code Combat Stone lobbing script

A script that enables you to pick up scene props and throw them to ppl with lethal consequences. Includes great deal of real physics (flight and bouncing). Does not include weight considerations yet, but can be easily programmed to include those. Just needs some constants definition for...
  10. 1.0 animation BRFs are backwards compartible with 0.960

Would be interesting for all those 960 mods out there. I just got all the 1.0 animations working smoothly in 0.960  :) Different animations got separated into a zillion of ani_* and uni_* BRFs and renamed. So you need to get 1.0 ani_* and uni_* brfs loadable from mod resourses, throw away...
  11. More death animations mini-mod [ready & working + video]

Here you are. Couple easy text changes. Check it out in game, fully compartible with whatever saves/mods available Initial idea by HellFell, some more animations by me. Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBF7krd2yOE taken from 95x with ragdolls For 95x and 960 versions of M&B with ragdolls...
  12. New font in M&B 8.xx (how-to)

Ok, to make it short, I successfully generated texture with new font and its xml mapping. A picture is worth a thousand words, they say... This is how Russian translation looks like with MS Comic Sans (not the best font out there, and I'll surely shrink it a bit in future. But Russian characters...
Back
Top Bottom