Search results for query: *

• Users: Helz
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Helz

HI

Hi Ive been playing M&B games for years, but just tried PW for the first time like 2 days ago.  Its pretty awesome.  I had no clue about all the rules and stuff, but I just jumped in and signed on as a guard sgt and then a merc with some factions and had hilarious misadventures.  I think I...
  2. Helz

Request an unban from Nr37 Commander Battle server

Sorry if this isn't the right place for this, but I couldn't find a Nr37 thread.  I also posted this on the FSE forums. Hi, I joined your server, was kicked for cheating before I even spawned, and then told to leave or I'd be banned when I came back by an admin with a 3eVolt tag.  I searched...
  3. Helz

Kicked because my ping was too high

The server was laggy, so some ignorant player started a votekick because he thought my 650 ping was the problem.  I couldn't even defend myself because I'd just been wiped out by cav.  I just wanted to inform anyone who might see this that my horrible internet out here in the Arctic can't spread...
  4. Helz

Reinforcement spawns during battles

Hi all, I'm not sure if this has been brought up very often (it probably has), but one thing that really irritates me when playing the game are the masses of enemies that suddenly spawn out of nowhere.  I've been playing with a small force of heavy cavalry so I've been moving around the map a...
  5. Helz

I only have M&B Warband, am I missing anything?

Just like the title says, I'm wondering if I should go ahead and buy the original M&B.  I bought Warband during the Steam sale a few weeks ago, and I'm completely hooked.  Does the original have any features that aren't included in the expansion?  Sorry if this is a common question, but I didn't...
  6. Helz

Prison break bug

I'm having an issue where every time I try to break a lord out of his prison, he attacks me.  I'm running the latest patch and unmodded.  I don't know if it matters, but the lord's name I'm trying to free is Emir Dhashwal.     
Back
Top Bottom