Search results for query: *

• Users: _Osiris_
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. _Osiris_

Calm your tits people

Stop screaming and threatening to refund (no one cares that you in particular plan to refund the game we really don't). Take a deep breath and post your thoughts in a coherent and sensible manner (y) Stuff like this "Just saying. I want to see constant patches to fix issues in multiplayer...
  2. _Osiris_

Fancy Troops (FT)

INTRODUCTION for the original and best FT and first official Bannerlord clan! Fancy Troops is one of the most accomplished teams in Warband's history, second only to Always English in the number of gold medals that it has won in major tournaments. Founded by Charlini Osiris the team fostered a...
  3. _Osiris_

Native Completed Blademaster 2 :- Complete!

Do you have what it takes to be a Blademaster? This is a tournament different to others, designed to test your skill, endurance and temperament over two disciplines. Prizes for the top four duelists! Head Admin: Osiris Admins: TBA? (volunteers, you??) Tournament details: Blademaster 2...
  4. _Osiris_

Fancy Troops (FT)

INTRODUCTION Welcome to the thread of the competitive section of the widely known clan, Fancy Troops. We're a small competitive team that started out late February Currently the competitive MoB Fancy Troop team is being lead by both Walja Osiris and Borr Pandemona. All the other players can be...
  5. _Osiris_

My Video Thread

Everyone and their nan has a video thread now so i thought id make mine :D I got vegas 14 pro recently so i am going to be uploading more videos with terrible edits and wnl footage. I just want some opinions! (maybe not ogls). What works and what looks awful. my latest video is of a mod but...
  6. _Osiris_

Native Completed Blademaster Duel Tournament -Complete-

Do you have what it takes to be a Blademaster? This is a tournament different to others, designed to test your skill, endurance and temperament over two disciplines. Prizes for the top four duelists! Head Admin: Osiris Admins: TBA? (volunteers, you??) Tournament details: The Blademaster...
  7. _Osiris_

Osiris's European Warband Competitive Quiz

Yup i got bored and made a quiz (thanks to whoever that guy was who made a warband quiz for the idea) Its only 25 questions and i tried to throw in enough tricky questions for everyone to not get 25/25 (and good luck newer people without cheating) Give it a go and see where you rank...
  8. _Osiris_

The Warband Video Competition

In a similar vein to the NC competition this will be a video contest with prizes! However unlike the NC one there is no theme so it can be about anything Warband related, maybe you want to make a sick video about your SP adventures or you think you have some dueling videos, you may even make...
  9. _Osiris_

Terry's Tank-busters

Hello we are a new clan, be meeting you pleased Who we are: (membors) T_T_Terry Tibbs T_T_Terry Wogan T_T_John Terry T_T_Terry Venables T_T_Terry Pratchet T_T_Terri Welles T_T_Terrible Terry Mcgovern what we do! We are at war with Tony's Tanks
  10. _Osiris_

Your first tournament?

Will try a different kind of thread to lists :D Basically what was your first competitive warbanding match/tournament? And how did it go? Feel free to talk about it etc. My first competitive experience was NC2014. I only got to join team UK as a crpg nobody because Corey was captain and was...
  11. _Osiris_

VIKTOR Comics (safe version)

Viktors Comics were a travesty against our good and clean lands but i know many of you liked them so i made a clean version for all to enjoy and not get offended by Viktor 1 Viktor 2 Viktor 3 Viktor 4 Viktor 5
  12. _Osiris_

Hype Video Competition (Completed. Results inside)

I want to see some YouTube hype trailer style videos for the Nations Cup 2016 for either the tournament itself or your country. (you have to make it obviously) Alas my forum code skills are limited so its not a pretty post :P (working on the image and post when i can) You have until midnight 6th...
  13. _Osiris_

Warband Native League - The story so far

So im making (poorly :D) a series of youtube videos about the WNL before WNL5 begins, Part one is released today featuring WNL1 with footage taken from vods so its not the highest quality in the world. It is interesting to see some of these clans ive never seen (or heard in some cases) of...
  14. _Osiris_

Your mouse/keyboard combo

So after some mean young-ens lolled at me when i described my mouse i decided to post it here :D Id like to see what you guys will be using for the ECS/3v3 and if i should spend some cash to get on your level ^^ (Or more likely copy me so you can be as amazing as me  8-) ) Keyboard/mouse...
  15. _Osiris_

Nations Cup Highlights

So today i decided to learn how to make a youtube video (despite never even using photoshop  :lol: ) This is for the Quarter Finals only!! I've used parts of the streams by Oliveran and MB_TV so if you don't want me to i can remove them. Warning the quality isn't amazing so don't put it full...
  16. _Osiris_

Cant use forum on chrome.. says im banned?

So for some reason when i tried to log into the forum today i got this msg Sorry _Osiris_, you are banned from using this forum! This ban is not set to expire. so i thought wtf and logged out to try again and i got this Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum! This ban is not set...
  17. _Osiris_

Sound problems

So i only get this problem when playing native not mods :/ While playing in MP after a few rounds quite often my sound will start screwing up. First it will start to sound metalic then it just gets worse and worse until i might as well turn the sound off. Ive deleted native and sound and...
  18. _Osiris_

Clan help!

So im generally a cRPG player but ive been on Nditons and IG Battlegrounds a bit the last week and on and off for a few months. I have no idea of the native clans and who are serious and who are casual there are few who play both so i thought id ask here :D What clans would you recommend...
  19. _Osiris_

Commander Battle question

it may be stupid it may not be :D When i form up my line the first time its all good. but im having problems moving it to face another direction. it goes irratic and often ends up in a colomb as opposed to a line. Is there a way to make them face a direction apart from where the enemies are?
  20. _Osiris_

Anglo-Saxon England mod?

so i dont know where to post this but im looking for something singleplayer that is based around the vikings and anglo saxons. any ideas anyone?
Back
Top Bottom