Search results for query: *

1. Manual install version?

Is there a version of this mod available that allows for manual install?  I, for some reason, can't install it when it uses the installer.  Thanks. Edit: Nevermind, the installer took around 3 and a half hours, but it finally worked and popped up.
  2. Skyrim conspiracy theory: Fact or fiction?

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/114910-Skyrim-Fans-Uncover-Insectoid-Conspiracy Now, I'm sure a few of you have heard of this, and this is for those who haven't.  I've been going over it and thought it was crazy, until I heard Bethesda refused to comment on it.  What are your opinions?
  3. 5e Hussards [RECRUITING/REFORMING]

The 5e Hussards History The 5e Hussards were part of Lasalle's "Hellish Brigade" and fought all across Napoleon's campaigns, from Austerlitz to Wagram.  They historically wore blue pants and a blue dolman, as well as a white pelisse.  Along with the 7e hussards, they were France's most...
  4. [Group] Apache

APACHE Our group  is for those who'd like to role-play the Apache, a group of various tribes who shared a language and culture.  The Apache are often known for their fighting against white expansion.  We hope to have good and varied RP, not as constant raiders, but with complicated allegiances. ...
  5. [Group] Cherokee Nation

Changed to Apache.
  6. The Pavlograd Hussars

THE PAVLOGRAD HUSSARS The Pavlograd Hussars are recruiting! We are a Mount and Musket Regiment dedicated to good fun and we never (Really, I mean never) surrender. If you play on Mount and Musket, then send me a message and tell me your intrested and sign right up. Captured standards: 1st...
  7. The Pavlograd Hussars

Hello, I am recruiting for the Pavlograd Hussars, we are regiment for fun and our currently a detachment of the 2nd Shock Cavalry, we shall fight with them in the line battles each week.                                                                                              Head here to...
Back
Top Bottom