Search results for query: *

1. Seppuku

Admin abuse

my name is Canis_Argentum_Lupus this happened around 1pm central US time today.
  2. Seppuku

Admin abuse

Rig_dumnorix is abusing the rules, using admin commands to kill people, and basically running the server into the ground. He supports RDM players and helps them wage war. My castle door was knocked down by him in about 3 hits. I would like a review of his behavior and if my accusations prove...
  3. Seppuku

Latronum (NA)

When you go on a night journey, though you may have only a few small treasures with you you'll take every stirring shadow, each moonlit reed for a sword or cudgel. But the empty handed traveller whistles his way past any highwayman. A peculiar practice among the Iberians and particularly among...
  4. Seppuku

Post on Steam Workshop

I suggest adding some better tags now. Gameplay and Sound aren't going to bring in too many people.

Keep this thread bumped and we will have fresh meat... I mean new players!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=285995747&searchtext=roma
  5. Seppuku

Post on Steam Workshop

Could admins or someone in the community make a small installer for the mod?
  6. Seppuku

Post on Steam Workshop

Put the mod on Steam Workshop. We will have a ton of RDM but that's the price you pay when dealing with fresh immigrants.
  7. Seppuku

MP Sci-Fi SW: Bear Force II - 1.0 Released!

Why is there not a SW PW? WHYYYYYYYY!!!!!!???? *Sobs*
  8. Seppuku

The Reckoning| The Original Thread

Is there any possibility of this being multiplayer in the future?
  9. Seppuku

MP Sci-Fi DUNE: THE BATTLE FOR ARRAKIS (Progress Update 01/20/2014)

Are you retarded? I am offering to bring the Dune PW to life you ignorant tool.
  10. Seppuku

Sadly so. I have always wanted to play a Dune MMO and I hope that he's not just looking for attention.
  11. Seppuku

My offer stands. If you want this mod hosted just post here and I will pay to have the server set up and I will make you admin N0ught.
  12. Seppuku

Sorry guys guess he doesn't really want to have it hosted.
  13. Seppuku

Actually if it's half as good as you describe it I'd probably be willing to pay to have it professionally hosted on a 200 man server.
  14. Seppuku

Let me talk to my guild leader and see if he would be interested in hosting this for you.
  15. Seppuku

Nexus_Roleplay - Rules and Info

Knüppel said:
    Seppuku said:
    You can't tell it from how they copied and pasted my posts out of context, but I started out friendly toward them too. They basically said this is our server we will do whatever we want, and then it spilled over onto taleworlds forums. They like to play like they were respectful courteous admins but that is the furthest from the truth.
    As friendly as it initially may have been, you kept insisting they could not tell you what to do just because it was their server.
    Which is, as Hirovard just said already, simply wrong.

It is "our" server (precicely, Mark's and S0mebodys who pay most of the money and run all the technical stuff), so it is up to "us" (the staff team, in last consequenze the Server Owner), what is allowed and what not.
    If we have a policy that allows people to play as Adolf_Hitler or drop the n-bomb or troll/rageflame at each other, this is to abide, just as when we have a policy to forbid such things.
    And that is what has been driving players away from these mods for years. If only someone could make a mod that doesn't require admins, or at least a team of them playing detective. Hiring on those who "want" to be an admin, just for the power, with no common sense, or social skills pushes players away from the game.
    If everyone was able to use common sense we would need no staff enforcement, indeed.
    I personally enjoy playing PW most when it runs smoothly without staff having to interfer at all time.

But, we have a certain ruleset that goes beyond the game mechanics, and for this to enforce it needs a staff. Many players would likely not be playing anymore just the same if they could not count on to be protected by rules (enforced by staff) in certain situations.

You made a different experience, as it can happen to anyone. We hade a very similar happening yesterday, where one of our staff members asked a Duchess_of_Tightpussy to change her name- something I would not even worship with a lol.
    different thing though, said player, instead to silly argue around how ***** (edit: lol, "Tightpussy" works around the censorship!) was neither racist nor discriminating, simply slightly altered the name and kept playing. You could have done that too if you had wanted (and then made a friendly forum post asking more staff for their opinion on your name, if you really wished to keep that certain name for whatever reason).
    Hence why, I blame your lack of interest, not the staff involved.

That's actually exactly what I did. I slightly changed my name to Mehsir, and was still banned.
  16. Seppuku

Global Admin Code of conduct

These admins seem to very determined to use their massive power to make sure that this mod dies out completely.
  17. Seppuku

hirovard said:
    Your the one that spilled it onto these forums. Accept it, its their server they can do what ever the **** they want. You have no "right" to be on any server as they are privately hosted and so they can say who they want on their servers  :roll:

They can abuse their playerbase all they like. You're right, and I'm sure that will keep the mod alive...
  18. Seppuku

reTARDIS said:
    Most admins take refusal as some kind of offense. Obvious ego thing going on, probably doesn't have a whole lot of power in his own life.

You can't tell it from how they copied and pasted my posts out of context, but I started out friendly toward them too. They basically said this is our server we will do whatever we want, and then it spilled over onto taleworlds forums. They like to play like they were respectful courteous admins but that is the furthest from the truth.

And that is what has been driving players away from these mods for years. If only someone could make a mod that doesn't require admins, or at least a team of them playing detective. Hiring on those who "want" to be an admin, just for the power, with no common sense, or social skills pushes players away from the game.
Back
Top Bottom