Search results for query: *

• Users: PhilRuZ
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. PhilRuZ

Name/Faction Labels above heads

Hello, I wanted to discuss name and faction labels above heads because of a recent experience on EU1_Nexus. I just recently joined Outlaws and I had with some armor and weapons which were all sheathed. I was just walking down a main road not doing anything suspicious when 2 heavily armed and...
  2. PhilRuZ

Hows this mod doing?

Hey guys, just a quick thread. This mod looks great and I think I might get into it. What I wanted to know is; How many players (roughly) turn up to weekly shield battles and are there people always on servers in the evening? Also is this mod being actively developed? Sorry if I'm being a bit...
  3. PhilRuZ

What is it?

Hey there, I am trying to understand what sort of multi-player mod this is. Is it like Persistent World? Please explain what the game-plays like. Thanks :)
  4. PhilRuZ

Need Help with Signature

Hey, so I made a signature and have it in my documents. I copied its URL and put it into the correct box in modify profile section but the signature doesn't appear just the URL words and numbers. I am a noob at this so please help  :?
  5. PhilRuZ

How to Demolishing Castle Walls

Basically i want to know what do i need to learn to demolish castle walls  thanks  :)
  6. PhilRuZ

Hunting for bandits

Hey I wanted to know if you guys have found any areas which have lots of bandits, and i don't mean small groups of looters i mean groups with about 20-40 guys. Thanks  :D
  7. PhilRuZ

Won't work on version 1.134

Ok so i downloaded it and tried to install but it wont work on the version i have which is 1.134 and it says it is meant for version 1.131.....what do i have to do to play this mod?    thanks  :|
  8. PhilRuZ

Is it possible to have children in Warband?

So I am doing well on my character at the moment (well for me) :oops:. I got myself 2 villages, 2 castles and a wife. I wanted to know if it was possible to have children because you see other lords with sons and daughters,    thanks  :)
Back
Top Bottom