Search results for query: *

1. PhilRuZ

(Solved) How to get Aserai Recruits/Mamelukes (Solved)

Thank you for finding this, I thought I was going crazy trying to figure out these troop trees! Hopefully once they see this they'll quickly fix in the next patch
  2. PhilRuZ

MP Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE: Revived RELEASED

This makes me so happy,  :grin:  good luck and I hope it comes together smoothly!
  3. PhilRuZ

B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

Blobmania said:
    Interview tomorrow, £14K salary... if I get it I'll need to sort a place to live after I get kicked out of here, then I can mod :smile:

Very generous of Furok to pay £14k  :razz:
  4. PhilRuZ

Partizan_Rusi said:
    Multiplayer is not about bots, its about Player vs Player only.
    Mod Rus 13 had multiplayer based on bot battles, so it died out prematurely.
    There is no point to repeat mistakes of others.

Oh were you referring to the necromancer game-mode in general? I thought you just meant the barricades/constructibles.

Fighting against/with bots in MP can be really fun every now and then but its best as an extra to the main PVP mp.
  5. PhilRuZ

Partizan_Rusi said:
    Druggedmonkey said:
    But when playing necromancer attack, will the npc's "see" the barricades and attack them? Because in NW bots won't react to player build constructs and just run into them.
    Sounds like unnecessary complexity.

I disagree. If the bots just ran into a wall and never attacked it the game-mode would be broken. Building a barricade blocking the entrance would stop the whole wave of enemies which could then just be killed by ranged weapons..
  6. PhilRuZ

Nirandon said:
    Is it possible to make something like preparing defences before wave? I mean not now but after its done. Would engine allow it?

The Full Invasion mod allows the building of barricades, in the PW you can also build walls and doors so something similar would be great.
  7. PhilRuZ

[charge] My chest hair is my armor!
  8. PhilRuZ

Furok said:
    Maybe I should add some Tzeench followers into plans? :neutral:

Only if you got time to kill. I don't think they will be missed too much.
  9. PhilRuZ

New Mod In Progress Alpha

We have no idea what your mod is. The only thing we know is that it's multiplayer.
  10. PhilRuZ

40k Mods

There is also one being made for Napoleonic Wars.

http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=3242.0
  11. PhilRuZ

Druggedmonkey said:
    Ow yeah, now I remember. The music and yelling in the mark of Chaos trailer is awesome. But lets face it, battles in Mount & Blade are fun, but aren't "awesome" like that trailer.

That is one of my favorite trailers of all time. If this mod can capture the essence and tone of the trailer it would be amazing.
  12. PhilRuZ

Serf life and the "ghettoness" of Praven

It seems most serfs cant afford or choose not to have clothes.
  13. PhilRuZ

The greatest love story ever for pw.

I disagree, I witnessed Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus getting married and then running off together. Later in the death log I saw Justin beat Miley to death.
  14. PhilRuZ

I think I remember there was a long conversation about music a couple of hundred of pages ago  :razz:

But anything with a big orchestra, chanting, battle music would be nice.
  15. PhilRuZ

Name/Faction Labels above heads

Hello, I wanted to discuss name and faction labels above heads because of a recent experience on EU1_Nexus. I just recently joined Outlaws and I had with some armor and weapons which were all sheathed. I was just walking down a main road not doing anything suspicious when 2 heavily armed and...
  16. PhilRuZ

Ro0neY said:
    Sorry for the question but when this mode will be released?It's posted since 2010...

There is no release date but don't worry it is being developed by a hard working team.
  17. PhilRuZ

MP Musket Era [NW] War For Liberty - American Revolutionary War Mod

Good luck with the mod, I look forward to putting the rebels on their knees before their British overlords!  :twisted:

I think you should keep the title "War for Liberty" because that's exactly what it is about. After recently watching a interesting documentary called "A History of Britain" I don't think you could choose a better title.

Coldsniper45 said:
    I actually like the name, it suits the era/war. Not EVERYTHING, including the name absolutely has to be historically accurate.

What makes you think the title is historically inaccurate?
  18. PhilRuZ

MP Other [WB] Plastic War

ElPadrino said:
    Is it dead ?  :evil:

Just because the dev has not posted anything for a couple of weeks does not mean its dead. Have a little patience.
  19. PhilRuZ

That looks great, but would a Chaos Warrior be able to fit in the barn doors?  :razz:
  20. PhilRuZ

Vocal commands with "Shoot" [speech recognition]

Very cool, one of the few times I am pleased a recruit revived a long dead thread.
Back
Top Bottom