Search results for query: *

• Users: Zwade
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Zwade

Facehugging Looter Myrmidons

1.27 facehugging bots with Achilles parry skills. The facehugging makes bannerlord just like warband now. It feels mechanical and artificial. A step in the wrong direction.
  2. Zwade

Broken Game...Again.

Another broken game that I can't load since required steam update, that doesn't even prompt before DL. It is so nice to live in a time where what is "good for you", whether you like it or not, is forced upon you. Oh well, I guess it's for the best to break a modded game for the truly lofty...
  3. Zwade

Commander Is Mounted

I keep all officers mounted for speed on world map. Some are typically put in command of infantry or archers, and told to dismount as soon as battle starts. There is red text that says, "Commander is Mounted" on these, in the oob setup. Is this significant? Do mounted commanders, leading foot...
  4. Zwade

Renown bug still not fixed

I'm still not getting renown from battles. Latest version 1.13 loaded. This has been since, what, January? I don't even bother reporting bugs anymore, it does nothing. It's pretty much a game breaking bug. I've just been adding renown with console, but shouldn't have to.
  5. Zwade

Resolved speed bonuses not working

Summary:no 'nomadic traditions' or 'footmen on horses' bonus applied party:36 total 20 infantry 10 foot archers 5 melee cav. 1 me(on horse) have 30 saddle horses in inventory / me: has perk nomadic traditions party speed: 5.11 / base:4.7 cav:0.33 cargo within cap:0.0...
  6. Zwade

Resolved 1.65 not working since 1.8 patch

Summary: How to Reproduce: try to run 1.65 Have you used cheats and if so which: n Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1.65, the only version that doesn't have that terrible troop...
  7. Zwade

It seems patches are really dropping off (Poll)

It seems that the patches are tapering off and not frequent at all anymore. I have a feeling that whatever major problems the game has(there are many), they are more than likely here to stay. The last two patches, since breaking the troop group system, have been crash fixes and obscure quest...
  8. Zwade

In Progress Changing crafted item name still doesn't work

Summary:Changing the name of a crafted item still doesn't work, despite it supposedly being fixed in the latest hotpatch for 1.6. How to Reproduce:smith something, change the name, still tagged as "Crafted xyz" Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots &...
  9. Zwade

Resolved Horse loses health when I dismount, then remount

Summary:horse loses about 1/5 health when I dismount during a battle, then remount again right away. How to Reproduce:get off horse, then get back on Have you used cheats and if so which: n Scene Name (if related): all Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs:does not matter OS: GPU: GPU...
  10. Zwade

New Rig Advice And Suggestions

After some thought, I've decided to get a new gaming rig rather than upgrade. I am on the fence about buying parts and assembling my own custom computer or buying an already assembled one. I have some friends that are giving me feedback on this, but just wanted some input from bannerlord players...
  11. Zwade

Still No Fix For SLOWWWW Menus??!

I took about a 4 month break waiting for things to get better. The last version I played was 1.5.6 before deciding to come back and give the game a try with 1.5.9. WTH?! The menus for party, inventory, kingdom, town, trade, encyclopedia, and...well....everything else are a stuttery, laggy...
  12. Zwade

There are few things better...

There are plenty of negative threads, lets try a positive one. There are few things better in games than Bannerlord: 200 riding skill, riding 50mph at an enemy cavalry, while he rides straight at you, lance tilted. He has the advantage on a prepared couched lance, while you have your spear...
  13. Zwade

What one bug fix or feature would be on your Christmas wishlist?

What one bug fix or feature would be on your wishlist? What ONE bug or feature annoys you the most that you would wish they would fix right away? Mine would have to be that they fix the troop units 5-8 spawning right by the enemy in village battle scenes.
  14. Zwade

Resolved Village battles: group 5 troops spawn problem- Still Unsolved

still unresolved in 1.5.4 group 5(skirmishers) spawn halfway across the map on village battle scenes. : https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/battles-near-villages-troops-spawn-right-by-enemy.418484/#post-9595567
  15. Zwade

What skill trees should be worked on next?

Comparing the version changes to skills and their associated perks in: https://www.bannerlordperks.com/perk shows what skills the devs are focusing on. It does not seem to be all skills get a little work with every patch, it seems instead that 1-2 skills get a lot of work. The skill trees that...
  16. Zwade

Need More Info Seiges still crashing my game 50% of the time.

At this point I gave up on being a vassal because seiges just crash my game way too often. I resigned myself to just be a merc. and only do field battles. Offensive or defensive seiges, doesn't matter. version 1.10-1.40 Battle sizer set to 400(which is fine in field battles) rest of...
  17. Zwade

30 is a little over the hill, no?

Why is pc 30 when game starts? The world is full of noble's sons/daughters that are in their 20's and have 5 times the skills I have when starting out. It makes one feel a sense of urgency to progress skills quickly so that by the time they are 33 they are at least better than looters! Can we...
  18. Zwade

Resolved Battles Near Villages: Troops spawn right by enemy

Any battle that takes place by a village loads the village's battle scene. Only infantry and archers spawn with me in the same place. All other troop types spawn right in front of the enemy. They are split up, obviously, and get wiped out right away. This is multiple villages, but one...
  19. Zwade

Resolved Troop key assignments reset

When I choose a category for troops, other than default, it resets to default upon re-load. IE: A default infantry troop(1 key) I want to make skirmisher(5 key). When I load a save that troop is assigned to cat. 1 again. version 1.1 with beta hotfix
  20. Zwade

Need More Info Weapon/Armor stat text does not line up properly

The numbers/text for descriptions of weapon type, tier, speed, cut damage, etc. does not line up and is written over each other, making the stat info unreadable. I'm running desktop resolution and have tried with different lower resolutions as well. Same result. I will try to get a screenshot...
Back
Top Bottom