Search results for query: *

• Users: Zwade
  • Order by date
  1. Zwade

Facehugging Looter Myrmidons

1.27 facehugging bots with Achilles parry skills. The facehugging makes bannerlord just like warband now. It feels mechanical and artificial. A step in the wrong direction.
  2. Zwade

Broken Game...Again.

Another broken game that I can't load since required steam update, that doesn't even prompt before DL. It is so nice to live in a time where what is "good for you", whether you like it or not, is forced upon you. Oh well, I guess it's for the best to break a modded game for the truly lofty...
  3. Zwade

1.2.0 good but i'd like a complete bandit system

"Fourberie" mod might be what you're looking for.
  4. Zwade

Patch Notes v1.1.4

It probably introduces as many bugs as it "fixes".
  5. Zwade

Commander Is Mounted

I keep all officers mounted for speed on world map. Some are typically put in command of infantry or archers, and told to dismount as soon as battle starts. There is red text that says, "Commander is Mounted" on these, in the oob setup. Is this significant? Do mounted commanders, leading foot...
  6. Zwade

Need More Info Game will NOT Launch

Is it launching? I have a new win 11 machine on the way, and would rather not go through this.
  7. Zwade

Renown bug still not fixed

Yeah, I guess this is the problem: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/renown-and-influence-bug-not-fixed.457744/unread

But, since it's such a necessity, and they don't update this mod regularly at all, I guess I'll just deal with it. What a PITA.

And, on the other hand, taleworlds updates too frequently. Breaking mods that don't update every other day just because taleworlds decided to release a groundbreaking update where aserai vet. infantry now has a 47 dmg. axe instead of 46 dmg. axe.
  8. Zwade

Renown bug still not fixed

I'm still not getting renown from battles. Latest version 1.13 loaded. This has been since, what, January? I don't even bother reporting bugs anymore, it does nothing. It's pretty much a game breaking bug. I've just been adding renown with console, but shouldn't have to.
  9. Zwade

Adding new tags to Order of Battle

They may as well just add to the drop down menu, in this awful oob they are bound and determined to stay with, a list of all troops of a type. Instead of a contrived drop down, just list the troops. IE: if you have 50 total troops, 50 infantry(20 sturg. spearmen, 10 batannian trained warriors, 20 battannian clan warriors), just list them on the drop down tab. It could work even if you were the head of a combined army with all different kinds of troops. It might be a little tedious scrolling through scores of different troop id's, but doable.
    It's pretty much just a round-about way of doing it the old fashioned way, but that's what everyone wants(the old way of assigning troops), and it should be ok with their console-first mindset, which is what this awful oob is all about.
  10. Zwade

Resolved speed bonuses not working

Summary:no 'nomadic traditions' or 'footmen on horses' bonus applied party:36 total 20 infantry 10 foot archers 5 melee cav. 1 me(on horse) have 30 saddle horses in inventory / me: has perk nomadic traditions party speed: 5.11 / base:4.7 cav:0.33 cargo within cap:0.0...
  11. Zwade

Steam page "release plans" update but no forum post? SHAME SHAME SHAME! Here it is

Sounds like a sub-par console game. I hope the 8 yr. old button mashers get a lot of play time out of this.
  12. Zwade

Resolved 1.65 not working since 1.8 patch

Summary: How to Reproduce: try to run 1.65 Have you used cheats and if so which: n Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1.65, the only version that doesn't have that terrible troop...
  13. Zwade

It seems patches are really dropping off (Poll)

It seems that the patches are tapering off and not frequent at all anymore. I have a feeling that whatever major problems the game has(there are many), they are more than likely here to stay. The last two patches, since breaking the troop group system, have been crash fixes and obscure quest...
  14. Zwade

Taleworlds New studio Construction - Updated - Happy Bannerlords 2 Years Anniversary

Only one guy goes up the scaffold at a time. The others all run into each other at the bottom of the ladder.
  15. Zwade

How many days since last patch

The next big patch will be: we changed the norse hatchet weight from 1.6 to 1.5 and the aseri horse hit points from 200 to 202. See you in 3 months.
  16. Zwade

One simple change killed the game

Rolling back to 1.65 as I write. I tried it for about 16 play hours...I asked myself why I wasn't having fun. The answer was training troops is taking too long and the ability to tactically control troops is radically diminished. The 75% slow time while giving orders benefit, the only pro of 1.7,is not worth the 500% extra time fighting bandits/looters to train troops, due to not being able to have ultimate control over troop categories.
    If and when the battle maps that reflect the strategy map are ever done, it MIGHT, MIGHT be worth it.
    I will consider 1.65 the final version if they don't remove this slider console junk.
  17. Zwade

The unit grouping is not very nice, bring back the old roman numeral system :(

If they are going to stick with this needlessly complicated system, at least add a slider for tier rank less than or equal to.
  18. Zwade

Ukraine Today

Call it what it is: The green energy funded russian war of aggression.
Back
Top Bottom