Search results for query: *

• Users: Tina
  • Order by date
  1. Subversion - checking out the development version of the mod (161)

it could be either your ISP, or Google , like othr said before.
    so, try contacting your ISP, or contact Google (if it's possible) about the problems.
    this kind of question should be on the forum because it has higher chances of being answered & solved.  :smile:
    sorry if it's a little out off topic, OP  :oops:

exactly, which basicly means im screwd. google certaily wont change the timout policy just because some users have problems.
    it might not be the best choice to use a hosting system without any control over it btw, but i get that its easy and convinient.

ill just wait on a normal release and play something else in the meantime :wink:
  2. Subversion - checking out the development version of the mod (161)

yeah seems so, i did download most of it using wget as i said, problem is as long as there is a single file that makes problems the whole syncronisation terminates so the general sence of a version management is gone.....and i really wanted to avoid downloading 1.6 gb for every little update...

well thanks anyway for caring.

3. Subversion - checking out the development version of the mod (161)

Im not sure i follow, but regarding config, it does export a couple files, im able to export other repositories just fine and im not all that new to dealing with svn in general.....

btw regarding the timeout approach from my previos post, i tried to just download the repository using wget, there are timeouts too, the difference just is wget doesnot care .....
  4. Subversion - checking out the development version of the mod (161)

google it, some people have had this before
    few said it's a bug, but it has a solution
    If you can't find any, try reinstalling SVN and reboot your computer.

Are you sure? because as i wrote earlier, i of course did google it first,  and most responses go towards server side problem regarding apache or a charset problem and i have no influence on either.

also be assured i did reinstall the client as well as many others, tried different version regarding build and actual different clients, the error stays the same.

in any case if, as you say, it has a solution it would be great if somone who knows it could tell me

btw the most applying post i found traces the problem back to a too aggressive timeout setting on the apache side causing the svn client to disconnect, resulting in this strange error if bzip compression is on. it would actually mean "Could not read response body: connection was closed by server" if it were in text mode.
  5. Subversion - checking out the development version of the mod (161)

allright allright, im searching for a clue then...i think, english is not my native language but im pretty sure one can get the meaning of my post by thinking really hard about the context.....

but you get a cookie for finding a spelling error and piling on about it.
  6. Alps Unofficial Hotfix

Awsome, unfortunatly the file seems to be offline. also would it fix the patrols/people getting stuck in the other mountains like spain?
  7. Subversion - checking out the development version of the mod (161)

first of all, its really awsome that 1257 is now available as subversion too, but ihave a problem with the checkout

REPORT of '/svn/!svn/vcc/default': Chunk delimiter was invalid (http://ad1257svn.googlecode.com)

I get this with any svn util i tried so far which includes some command line based as well.
    i search in the forum didnot bring up anything, but a quik google search suggests that its some sort of charset error, which is not that easy to check given that i use win7 and have no idea what the servers charset settings might be.

Anyone else had this, or regardless has any glues on how to solve that?

8. Tax Inefficiency Question [SOLVED]

what dos this value do? -> 2110
    and could it be 2107 in the new version now? because 2110 doesnot exist anymore....
  9. General suggestions thread.

Since with the new release sea battles will become more frequent (at least for me) i was wondering if it is possible to make the ships start away from each other and slowly closing in to make room for a little prebattle shootout.

basicly just like the sige tower.....
  10. How do you play?

My beauty shines like the morning star using the appropiate weapon while leading a multicultural union of lords defected from england, scotland, gaelic kingdom and norway as well as the marshall of the peoples republic of tina whos origin are out for discussion with the famous name knight 21 united by my charms. The Peoples republic currently holds the cities of Chester, Sterling and Glasgow as well as several castles around.Beeing beged by the local lords to lie down the swords the glorious republic continues to send wave after wave of brave baltics down south over the 38 paralell screaming FOR TINA AND THE ISLAM! driving fear into the hearts of the french defenders in york.

Tina, Queen of the Peoples Republic of Tina
  11. Cheers for pre10!

I also like to get it on the eneral cheer for our hero, basicly saying nothing but appreciate the work you do in order to make us happy :wink:

Map performance increased
    Your honor improves..... big time.

powerdraw skill capped at 2 (still thinking about this, I can't balance bows properly with this skill in effect)
    I dont quite understand that one (might be because my english skill is also limited to 2...)
    But does that mean you cant skill powerdraw over 2 or that you can and it doesnot matter or that they only apply every two steps like tactics.....

12. Bug Reports - 0.95pre9

eriously read the damn forums before you start spamming with your 'issue'.

To be fair one thread for bugs (which isnot even used by many people) becomes kind of confusing

did you consider switching to a real bug tracker like mantis or whatever? would certainly improve the overview as well as include system specs which also are mostly not reported.

i would even volunteer to install/maintain it.....

13. Weekly budget screwed up?

Did you check your kingdoms treasury?

Your own purse and the kingdoms wealth isnot the same....
  14. Where did my war go?

ntb_15 said:
    If you attack one of their patrols, war will be started automatically without affecting your lords relations, Relations with lords only get a hit if you declare war via the minister.

But it will affect your honor, doesnot it?
  15. Welsh Rebels.

I love them, would be cool though if one can recruit them over a quest reward thing or something.
    i wonder though why they are able to wreck my shield, while other archers dont.

anyway i like it i would even prefer if other veteran archers could do that too.
  16. Progress so far

its a taboo with good reason, presured releases are bad releases.
    also awnsering impatient people is time which could be spend in developement

no offense i find it hard to wait too, but its the best we lazy people can contribute to a flawless release :razz:

17. Progress so far

I dont like that rl game, sure the graphic is awsome but the soundtrack sucks, the damage model is to realistic and the xp gathering to slow.....
  18. Bug Reports - 0.95pre9

Just go out of town or directly into the door to the merchants house and the quest will finish,
    its not perfect but works.
  19. Is their bug in recruit Teutonic troop and Templar troop ?

seriously - i've got no idea what's going on. it worked fine before... sh!t...

Tinas Diary Day 160

For 10 days now we are in a strule for the holy land. This morning as i looked up on the mighty walls of jerusalem suddenly the defenders from the holyl order of the templer are gone. The so familiar black of our enemys vanished and we now face a new enemy of green crossbows. It is causing the men to speculate about witchcraft and they are afraid. Moral is on a new low which i countered with alcohol even though it is ramadan. Over all desperate times call for desperate messures. And everybody wonders what is the force that drove them away and will it hit us next?

Tinas Diary Day 162

The men flee in panic like headless chickens from an unknown power which anihilated the green soldiers this night. The holy city is now guarded by unbeleivers and rumor has it that they arnt even mortals. Alah must have struck the infidels and punished them for theire sins. The only once left inside the holiest of cities are those who serve only the god of money.

Is this the end? Jerusalem seems to have turnd into gomorah, and so i have dicided to guide my men through the desert to a new save heaven for the last beleivers.

May alah be with us.

20. General suggestions thread.

kuauik said:
    ROCKS said:
    we can speed up time possibly?
    or make the kids adult

or consider adoption :razz:
Back
Top Bottom