Search results for query: *

• Users: Abelardo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Abelardo

SP - General Remove the "wait till nightfall" thing for attacking bandit hideouts...

Please.. it's so annoying having to waste an entire day to attack the hideouts, just add an option to "attack immediately" or something.. I'm not even sure why it's the way it is, does it even make a difference whatsoever on the AI? to me it's just worse because I can barely see anything.
  2. Abelardo

You guys...

The game is pretty effen great you guys...
  3. Abelardo

A couple of questions

Heh never seen this before, why does my party look like a caravan? Is it normal? also I've tried recruiting in villages from 4 different factions and this is what I get what gives?
  4. Abelardo

VC registration on TW main site

Just a minor thing really, but did anyone managed to successfully register the VC key with TW? you know the thing you do to get the awesome icons for the games below your username. I did the second I had the key and this was the result: I kinda just shrugged at the time and figured it would...
  5. Abelardo

not having fun...

Yeah.. this must be one of the hardest mods I have ever played, I mean the early game is just... I'm all up for a challenge, but there's hard and then there's impossible... seriously wtf? there are like hundreds of huge hostile parties moving way faster than they should for the amount of troops...
  6. Abelardo

Weird market bug?

I've installed 1.143 and started a new game, after a while some of the markets in cities started showing only a few number of items, around 10, like the castle markets do, anyone else notice this?
  7. Abelardo

Having both Silvermist Rangers and Ebony Gauntlets at the same time.

So if I have both Silvermist rangers and knights of the ebony gauntlet in the same party, does it cause any problems? I am tempted of doing that since the KotEG seem to be pretty much the best infantry in the game (apart from the noldor demigods of course...), and I'm playing a archer/infantry...
  8. Abelardo

Giving fiefs to companions and their starting troops...

So I captured a D'shar castle and gave it to one of my companions to turn him into a lord, having already established a Pendor faction, but the lord came out with D'shar troops... shouldn't he have gotten pendor troops instead? is he stuck with using D'shar units for the rest of the game?
  9. Abelardo

How come all Sarleon lords have ridiculous ammounts of Pendor grey archers?

Seriously, they all have 20+ pendor grey archers at all times, what sense does that make?
  10. Abelardo

Taking Warsaw back, does it have to be this frustrating?

Seriously, I think this is the most frustrated I have ever felt with a game in my life.. Ok so the king gives you a letter for you to show the lords in order to get them to follow you, but why the hell to they have to act like complete idiots and just disband for no apparent reason every now...
  11. Abelardo

Trade caravans. wtf?

I seriously need help with this because I can't figure it out at all, every single caravan I try to send, even when sending a small one will cost me over 3K, and I'll make, most of the time, less then 1K when reaching the destination.... even following the "useful tip for players" thread...
  12. Abelardo

Suggestion - Pre-Battle Orders & Deployment mod implementation

Any chance of this happening in the future? I really like the options this mod offers, having the ability to fine tune the unit types you'll begin in battle would be absolutely awesome, that way you'd never see yourself with too many archers, infantry or cavalry than you'd like. Pre-Battle...
  13. Abelardo

Troops retreating by themselves and other things.

I'm having a funny problem, I'll get into battles, what I usually do is to arrange my archers in a slope (if available) and my infantry right in front of them, I do this by selecting them (1,2,3 etc..) then holding F1 and setting a position for them to hold, but most of the time they'll start...
  14. Abelardo

Disabling the fog.

I really like this mod, and I see how some people would consider the fog thing more realistic, but for me it's just plain annoying, maybe if it wasn't so often, but it feels like every 10 minutes or so you have the entire map covered in fog making the ridiculous amount of bandits virtually...
  15. Abelardo

Basic army management interface (crappy mockup included).

When I first started playing the game it was all fine, I had 30-40 troops tops, they would all show in the battlefield, but when I got past the 80 mark things didn't go as smooth, I would often find myself with the undesired number of specific troops at the beginning of a battle, you will have a...
  16. Abelardo

About party management.

Couldn't find anything using search on the matter(believe me I tried, maybe I didn't use the right words), nor on the wiki or the sp manual. Anyway, I want to know exactly how the party list priority works on battles, for example, say that in a given battle you will have 50 troops at the...
  17. Abelardo

is it just me or Rhodoks is annoyingly overpowered?

damn those crossbow men, not only the pretty much never miss, those crossbows do a ridiculous amount of damage and they are also very effective in melee, all with huge shields to boot, and every single party I saw in the game had at the very least 20 veteran crossbow men, by the time your army...
  18. Abelardo

Fiefs(villages), what's the point?

I like this game, I really do, actually I am quite addicted to it, but there are a LOT of things that just pisses me off.. Like the fiefs, seriously its IMPOSSIBLE to get anything out of them, the minute your faction gets in war to any other faction your damn fief will be attack every effin 5...
Back
Top Bottom