Search results for query: *

• Users: Aldric
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Aldric

[OSP] Event map pack : Dday, SW, Dark island, AOE ect ..

Hello Pw crowd. I should have done this way earlier, but you know, i always had the secret will to make a epic come back one day and to have all players form up in line on my servers muhahaha :D.  I was quite a power hungry lord back then.  But you know young fool become old and wise fool...
  2. Aldric

[Hiring contractor] Looking for a mod developper in PW environnement (Codding)

Let sum it up So i'm looking for a developper to finish European blood mod. As we already put too much efforts in to let it drop. Modeling and new items integration is done. Website structure is prepared. We need someone able to do the autoressource script, autocrafting script and advanced...
  3. Aldric

WB Recherche aide modding pour sous mod de persistant world - mission rémunérée

Bonjour à tous, Je suis le gérant de persistant Frontier official EU et le lead de l'équipe de développement de European blood Le développement de ce dernier mod prend du retard et j'aimerais finir les features les plus critiques rapidement pour la beta public. par conséquent, nous allons...
  4. Aldric

MOVED: Caledonii Groupfighting Server [EU][200 Slots]

This topic has been moved to March of Rome: Events/Servers. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=303924.0
  5. Aldric

Quick questions : How to change PW_Process_X requierements and time

Hi there. The questions are quite straight forward. We don't manage to find how to change/remove requierement for using PW_process, such as min tailoring, engineer or harvesting skills. How to change this for Pw_carts and boxs as well ? A last question, where the time value (time for...
  6. Aldric

European blood : New PW submod wargame overhaul.

Hello everyone, In order to fix the common PW problem. We are working in a new submod for PW.  http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=301585.msg7154663#msg7154663
  7. Aldric

MP Medieval [WB] European blood : PW submod Wargame overhaul. Thread reworked

Perhaps, though some do enjoy the toil, you tire of cutting tree's, of chipping away at iron ore, of waiting for your cows to grow up. Perhaps, you wish for something more, you wish to enjoy your Persistent World experience in a different way, you wish for a deeper war experience, a more...
  8. Aldric

[Submod feature] New "Vassal" Diplomacy

New Vassal Diplomacy mod Factions leaders playing PW did spotted that ending a war is actually not so easy. It’s already expensive in men and very difficult to capture a castle. And most of time managing 2 castles for one faction makes you even more vulnerable against others factions that can...
  9. Aldric

[News] Sunday event, new update and others

Hey guys. Just a few news : Currently we don't have a lot of players mainly due to the release of Iron Europe in the same time as PF 1.0. Without a critical players count of 20-30, people wouldn't join a open sandbox mod. However for the next sunday We are currently planning a pike battle...
  10. Aldric

[EU Events] Shieldbattle change and new features.

Ps : This thread will be changed to event topic soon. I simply want to have clan leaders and players opinions. Shieldwall event : I intend to do a rematch as the Lannister team wasn't exactly fielding their own members lead us to Lord Devan having to muster a randoms players milita VS...
  11. Aldric

[EU EVENT] Shieldwall Battle sunday 22/09 3 PM english time [GoT Nexus Faceoff]

Hey people. We will redo the shieldwall, we are waiting around 150 players and the 3 choice of classes will be, long awepike footman W/shield, Short bow archer, or doctor. Supporters Support Nexus game of throne houses will be able to get a tag to sworn their allegiance, they...
  12. Aldric

Global chat back on EU

13. Aldric

[EU Events] Sea Battle 4h PM GMT Sunday 25/08

SEA BATTLE ! RULES BRITANNIA ! If the naval battle run bad on first round due to technical or others reasons we will switch to French crusader vs ottomans in order to play an easier event. I'm also looking for a camera guys to get the event on youtube like the PW version
  14. Aldric

Important informations regarding capturing.

According to lastest change. Only diplomat class and godlike can use banner.  (chief and certain native class can also ) Rebel and any other combat class can't use banner. Therefore only the diplomat (leader) can use the banner to capture forts. I would suggest in the next hotfix. - Reduce...
  15. Aldric

Download link for beta 3.1

Just to make sure everyone have it https://mega.co.nz/#!w0VyTATK!PJJLp0srsjmu8DqxCZhQZ31tWdxhg96iwEGUb3rI4fc
  16. Aldric

Wargame mod : New mod concept & looking for codder

Hello everyone. Most of time i do post new events for the community but today it's time to move forward. While many sub-mods are underway, i still saw that they mostly focus on others time-line and adding new features. The mod will focus on reworking economy, focusing on wargame and website...
  17. Aldric

Outlaw penality before PF reborn

As you may know. We will be running on lightened PF rules enforcement for non-HCRP server Check them here : http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,280124.0.html In short : This is frontier rules. You got guns and that how you gonna be protected. Colonist town, faction HQ and commoner...
  18. Aldric

Aldric moving out for 3 weeks

I wasn't expecting to move so early but i'm moving out to Berlin for a voluntary camp (+ german lessons ) Rajiska will be owner and tech for EU and Jarl will be head admin, they have all access as well as my trust. Other wise please try to not crash down everything while i'm away. Feel free...
  19. Aldric

[EUA Events][Crusader] Sunday 7th july 3 PM GMT

The Road to Acre ( Crusader PF version ) 
  20. Aldric

EU server seek admins

We are looking for more admins as we often have 100+ players to cater for. Remember that the rules set isn't the same. Here the rules set : http://eua.lastmikoi.net/viewtopic.php?id=29 And here the admin application. http://eua.lastmikoi.net/viewforum.php?id=11 Remember you need at least...
Back
Top Bottom